World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) (/Thread-WBO-Anniversary-6-And-it-s-only-the-beginning-Scavenger-Hunt-now-free-for-all)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Wombat - Dec. 27, 2014

(Dec. 27, 2014  5:21 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I can't remember if this question has been asked before, but must the "new, additional face" be a face of merit or could it have been received through a facebooster?

It can be received through a Face Booster, that's how I got mine last year lol.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 27, 2014

Surprise! There's a new hidden Face to find! This time, it's...

The Averazer Face! [Image: AverazerFace1.png]

Good luck finding it, and don't forget to post where it's located if you're the first to see it around the board!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Tri - Dec. 27, 2014

Found it!

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 27, 2014

The face is within the "FAQ" section of the "Help" section, hah. I stole your "hah" phrase, hah.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 27, 2014

Ah, Tri was just a minute or a few seconds quicker than you, so congratulations, Tri !

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 27, 2014

It's only fair. Congrats, Tri for finding the face. Grin

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - DRAGON KING - Dec. 27, 2014

I was just about to post about why there wasn't a new face. Oh well.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 27, 2014

When will the scavenger hunt end?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! - Vamp!re - Dec. 27, 2014

(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You have until January 4th 2015 11:59:59 PM EST to achieve as many goals as you can, so nothing sent after that point will be accepted.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Leone19 - Dec. 28, 2014

I better get extra points for this training video... I call it Rocky Leone.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 28, 2014

Not extra points unfortunately, but those you are entitled to, hah.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 28, 2014

(Dec. 28, 2014  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Not extra points unfortunately, but those you are entitled to, hah.
"Hah" I love that.

I might just send in a video of my throwing rocks at my bet for "defence" lol.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Pegasus78610 - Dec. 28, 2014

i have a question for this task

Upload a video of you trying to explain Beyblade customization to a kid younger than 5 years old. (2 Points) If you can and if you're game, add a segment right after where you try to do the same thing but to an adult. (2 Points)

is this both are diffrent tasks is is ok if i just do the adult task will i get 2 points for that

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 28, 2014

You could indeed do only the task regarding the adult and get two points.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Leone19 - Dec. 28, 2014

Cam anything be given for getting 3 new members yesterday, haha.

In any case, when it says to share tournament videos on social media, meaning YouTube or Facebook, etc.?

Yes, basically anything where you have a network of friends, instead of being a standalone site that you have to advertise for people to see.

I guess I'd post this here.

This was a Battle with Haspro against Brad. It was Sway against Stamina, with Sway taking it easily, perhaps as one may think. Brad used Levithan Kraken E230 GF, a fairly balanced Swayer. Haspro used a unique custom of his own, Phantom Cancer SP230 WD. For Brad 's first tournment, he did well with Sway. He had an OS, with multiple KO 's. Haspro was able to win a single match with his Stamina type.

WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Dec. 28, 2014

What combinations did they use?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Dec. 28, 2014

We've decided I'll get the points. Not DuckBoy. Hope you enjoy!

RE:WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning!(Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 29, 2014

There's only one week left to the Scavenger Hunt! Here are a few stats to keep you in the loop:

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org or Beywiki!: "What will these serve for?" (2 Points) ---------------- One person got it right so far!
• Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What is the size of the smallest BeyStadium?" (1 Point) ---------------- One person got it right so far!
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "What are the holidays in Beyblade?" (1 Point) ---------------- Two people got it right so far, but out of not many people trying!
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "Which Face vanished!?" (1 point) ---------------- No correct answer yet! Do we have a thread about Faces...?
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: What is the most common pair of Track and Bottom and how many times was it released? (2 Points) ---------------- Four correct answers so far!
• Find the fact on Beywiki!: The cut of quick death. (1 Point) ---------------- No correct answer yet! Death as in... no spin?!
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Which Beyblade recently underwent a considerable name change? (2 Points) ---------------- No correct answer so far! This one's not that clear and, looking back, it wasn't that recently at all that we learned about it. We might have to compromise, but hint : th!nk
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Which Beyblades are for thuggin'? (1 Point) ---------------- No correct answer so far! Someone's been Beythuggin' since the beginnin' of the WBO.
• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: How many people participated in tournaments in May 2011? (2 Points) ---------------- Two close answers!

Unfortunately, only 18 out of the hundreds of Members browsing this website everyday have gotten points so far! The clock is ticking, and for several goals you don't need to do much effort at all, so don't give up before you even launched the Beyblade!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 29, 2014

About the common track and botttom...Are the one from hasbro's face-off packs counted?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  4:22 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: About the common track and botttom...Are the one from hasbro's face-off packs counted?

Absolutely.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - RagerBlade - Dec. 29, 2014

Could you tell me how many points the low 3 have?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2014  5:03 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Could you tell me how many points the low 3 have?

One and two.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 29, 2014

About the holiday question...It's alot harder than I thought :\