World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} (/Thread-Elite-Team-Emperor-D-structors-Worldwide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Elite Projects - Jun. 04, 2014

Hey guys,if Pokemo places in his tourney,I think I'm ready to call this team Elite.Even if he doesn't win

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - SamD. :) - Jun. 05, 2014

So...is the Central Park tourney happening???

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Pokemo - Jun. 05, 2014

(Jun. 05, 2014  12:10 AM)SamD. :) Wrote: So...is the Central Park tourney happening???
What do you mean, of course its happening (even though I'm not going...), anyway, I'm going to the one in long island

(Jun. 05, 2014  12:51 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2014  12:10 AM)SamD. :) Wrote: So...is the Central Park tourney happening???
What do you mean, of course its happening (even though I'm not going...), anyway, I'm going to the one in long island

UltimateOrion's thing?

(Jun. 05, 2014  1:38 AM)SamD. :) Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2014  12:51 AM)Pokemo Wrote:

UltimateOrion's thing?
yes, and it's happening soon XD

(Jun. 05, 2014  1:40 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2014  1:38 AM)SamD. :) Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2014  12:51 AM)Pokemo Wrote: What do you mean, of course its happening (even though I'm not going...), anyway, I'm going to the one in long island

UltimateOrion's thing?
yes, and it's happening soon XD

I know. I had to tell him TWICE or even THREE TIMES that I won't be able to go.

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - |GENSOUL| - Jun. 05, 2014

Can I join? Real name: Omar Level: Intermediate Type of bey: Attack type Number of beys: 20 State: Saudi Arabia,Jeddah Story: I started beyblading when I was probably a baby. My parents taught me how to play it. Tournament I've been placed in: 1 (waiting for another tournament)

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Tyson Fury - Jun. 05, 2014

welcome in the team omar Smile am i right king emperor??

(Jun. 05, 2014  10:00 AM)hbj Wrote: Can I join? Real name: Omar Level: Intermediate Type of bey: Attack type Number of beys: 20 State: Saudi Arabia,Jeddah Story: I started beyblading when I was probably a baby. My parents taught me how to play it. Tournament I've been placed in: 1 (waiting for another tournament)
we mean place in WBO tourneys

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Elite Projects - Jun. 05, 2014

(Jun. 05, 2014  10:04 AM)Tyson Fighter Wrote: welcome in the team omar Smile am i right king emperor??

Yeah,you are.Welcome to the team Omar!

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - SupremeDragon - Jun. 05, 2014

(Jun. 05, 2014  10:00 AM)hbj Wrote: Can I join? Real name: Omar Level: Intermediate Type of bey: Attack type Number of beys: 20 State: Saudi Arabia,Jeddah Story: I started beyblading when I was probably a baby. My parents taught me how to play it. Tournament I've been placed in: 1 (waiting for another tournament)

Started blading as a baby? I never knew a baby could beyblade.....Also since you've been battling "since you were in diapers"your skills and experience hopefully are good. Welcome to the team....

Actually,that's not unusual.I have bladed since 1,which is why I'm so good to this day.

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - ~Yuri~ - Jun. 05, 2014

Want to form an alliances with my team?

I'm not trying to downgrade my team.
Dragonemperor16,you take care of this.

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - SupremeDragon - Jun. 07, 2014

Sorry LauD. We're not interested in forming an alliance with any teams right now......

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Kidd Ragnarok - Jun. 07, 2014

Hello guys what going on so far.

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 07, 2014

(Jun. 05, 2014  4:38 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Started blading as a baby? I never knew a baby could beyblade.....Also since you've been battling "since you were in diapers"your skills and experience hopefully are good. Welcome to the team....

My niece started beyblading at 3. I guarantee she can use attack types better then most hah.

(Jun. 07, 2014  6:08 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2014  4:38 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Started blading as a baby? I never knew a baby could beyblade.....Also since you've been battling "since you were in diapers"your skills and experience hopefully are good. Welcome to the team....

My niece started beyblading at 3. I guarantee she can use attack types better then most hah.

My sister is 4 and her favorite bey is Thief phoenix. Man she sways the mess out my little brothers.

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Elite Projects - Jun. 07, 2014

Yay,Tr! Added me to his ignore list!XD
So,no alliances now?Ok!I am thinking of hosting a tourney with the supreme one!

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - Kidd Ragnarok - Jun. 07, 2014

Where and when.

(Jun. 07, 2014  7:23 PM)Last man Wrote: Where and when.

I'll give info soon.

Please let it be in late July or early August. Also you should host it near me or at least near my state.

But we both live in FL...

Oh carp.... Never mind. But I'm not attending nothin until July-Oct

RE: Team Emperor D-structors{worldwide} - The Supreme One - Jun. 07, 2014

Wait hang on, what I meant to say was if you have enough people & it's around Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra (where I live) I'm up for it. Not committing to anything right now haha
I'm also going up to CT in a couple weeks until mid-August.