World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Think Like a Camera. photo topic (/Thread-Think-Like-a-Camera-photo-topic)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Cannon - Feb. 28, 2013

Very nice photographs Insomniac.! I especially like the one(s) with the swan. Stupid

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - YsTrY7oN - Feb. 28, 2013

Sugoi Insomniac. !

OK, here are some photos I took ...

These are from the house garden :

Mountains ~

And I love a rainy day !

Small Tomatoez :

Food :

And arigato gozaimasu ~!

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - sarabscientist - Mar. 02, 2013

Arigato gozaimasu, Kaizer-kun (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Nice pictures!

#thoseflowers (♥‿♥)

And thanks to you too, Cannon!

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Classik - Jun. 06, 2014

So i decided its time to stop being Forever-nobody..i mean joe nobody

Anyways imma show some of my lego beys!

Ruby Gryph WD145GS

Bottom:Web Defense 145 Gear Surface

The next one i made was inspired by my favourite zord,White Tiger Zord!

Master Byakko 105PD

Bottom:105 Pyramid Defense

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Kaneki - Jun. 18, 2014

I didnt know where else to put this. WARNING PHOTOS ARE LARGE. Try open them in a new window:

I call it "A wild Chikorita appeared!" Smile How was the photo? First time I've tried something like this, hah.

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Mitsu - Aug. 12, 2014

Sorry to revive thread out of nowhere, although I just took these six photos yesterday using my Canon Powershot SX50, and was kind of looking for some criticism on what I was able to get. These are definitely among some of my non-beyblade-related photographs, as well:

sweggy water photographs (Click to View)

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - beybladegeek7 - Aug. 12, 2014

(Aug. 12, 2014  9:13 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Sorry to revive thread out of nowhere, although I just took these six photos yesterday using my Canon Powershot SX50, and was kind of looking for some criticism on what I was able to get. These are definitely among some of my non-beyblade-related photographs, as well:

These photos are cool!

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Wizard - Aug. 29, 2014

My assignment for class this week was to get some portrait shots. I was a little pressed for time, so they aren't very good, but here's two shots that I felt stood out. The guy is a friend of mine, the girl is just someone random I found in the student lounge. I'll be posting all of my photography work on my blog, if anyone is interested.

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Neo - Aug. 29, 2014

(Aug. 29, 2014  3:20 AM)Wizard Wrote: My assignment for class this week was to get some portrait shots. I was a little pressed for time, so they aren't very good, but here's two shots that I felt stood out. The guy is a friend of mine, the girl is just someone random I found in the student lounge. I'll be posting all of my photography work on my blog, if anyone is interested.

Your friend looks approachable and awesome Confused

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - DRAGON KING - Aug. 29, 2014

Flower crown swag.

Nice photos Wizard !

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Wizard - Aug. 29, 2014

(Aug. 29, 2014  4:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Your friend looks approachable and awesome Confused
I would say he is. He's a pretty large guy, so he'll carry me on his back sometimes if I have my horse mask with me. Considering that I'm like 6'1, and I feel like a giant on his back, that's pretty phenomenal.

(Aug. 29, 2014  5:10 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Flower crown swag.

Nice photos Wizard !

Haha, right? That's actually the reason I asked her to model for me, she had the most interesting appearance in the room. And thanks ^-^

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Mitsu - Nov. 17, 2014

Took these before The Leaves Have Fallen and Frost Approaches started, also when a couple of us went to McDonalds after the tournament, using my Canon Powershot SX50 HS. Which ones do you guys like, what can I improve on, too? Thanks, guys! (Click to View)

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - MissingNo. - Nov. 17, 2014

Monochrome pics = Shido.

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Vamp!re - Nov. 19, 2014

(Nov. 17, 2014  11:31 PM)Shido Wrote:
Took these before The Leaves Have Fallen and Frost Approaches started, also when a couple of us went to McDonalds after the tournament, using my Canon Powershot SX50 HS. Which ones do you guys like, what can I improve on, too? Thanks, guys! (Click to View)

Which camera do you use ?

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Mitsu - Nov. 19, 2014

Again, the Canon Powershot SX50 HS. Smile

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Vamp!re - Dec. 05, 2014

I went to Mc-Donald' s and took these shots ... All captured with my I phone 5s

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Vamp!re - Jan. 03, 2015

Sorry for double post, its been a long time since I posted here, and I can't see this thread buried like this ;p

I am back to Animal Photography!
  • Camera: Sony WX300

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Mitsu - Jan. 21, 2015

I took these yesterday; they're arguably some of the best photographs I have on my camera! (Click to View)

I have many photos from that day, though; 40-50 I believe it was. These were probably my favourite of the bunch.

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Hato - Jan. 21, 2015

(Jan. 21, 2015  2:08 AM)Shido Wrote:
I took these yesterday; they're arguably some of the best photographs I have on my camera! (Click to View)

I have many photos from that day, though; 40-50 I believe it was. These were probably my favourite of the bunch.

Nature themed? Nice, I like it! Grin I don't know how to explain why I like them, but is like them Tongue_out

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Hato - Mar. 01, 2015

Sorry for the double post, but here is my photo:
I feel proud since this is my first photo I tried to take professionally (it's somewhat.. I am learning Tongue_out )

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - DRAGON KING - Mar. 05, 2015

(Mar. 01, 2015  3:42 AM)Hato Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but here is my photo:
I feel proud since this is my first photo I tried to take professionally (it's somewhat.. I am learning Tongue_out )

Kinda late but w/e.

The lighting is pretty bad and I can tell your not using a HQ camera.

Perhaps start with nature photos in natural sunlight, better lighting Smile

RE: Think Like a Camera. photo topic - Kai-V - Mar. 05, 2015

I agree that the arrangement of the food imitates the professional chef ways, but the quality of the photograph does that no justice at all, unfortunately.