World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 31, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2013  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, Scott is cool, guys. I defeated him once, what is up ?

The sky is up V.
HE IS DERAILING OUR TOURNAMENTS, EVERYONE #UNITEAGAINSTSCOTT XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DRAGON KING - Dec. 31, 2013

LOL *Ginga* told me about this, count me in! XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Dec. 31, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2013  4:08 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Who else is doing the Unite Against Scott movement? I am because man, we need to rebel! #dontwarnmeplz

Who is Scott?

@*Aquamarine*: Kei

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ocean - Dec. 31, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2013  4:55 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: @*Aquamarine*: Kei

I'm in then.
You can call me AZL.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kaneki - Dec. 31, 2013

I just got a PM from *Ginga* saying we should all do it, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Dec. 31, 2013

BTW guys, this in no ways a "revolution" or anything, just purely for fun. Please don't take it the wrong way haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Mitsu - Dec. 31, 2013

I'm not going to lie guys, I understand that this is for jokes but, I think this whole thing is getting out of hand. Remember, At least Scott isn't Zankye xd

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Dec. 31, 2013

DELETED

(Dec. 31, 2013  9:50 PM)Oddity Wrote: OVERTHROW THE KEI

#bestnewyearever

Lol, this escaleted very quickly.

I don't think it's good to post stuff like that, we aren't trying to overthrow anyone. Like *Ginga* said, It is just a joke.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Dec. 31, 2013

Yeah, I know. I get pumped sometimes, but I'll edit it.

Anywho, the WBO is a relaly simple forum to me. Every time I try to join another, I get all confused.

(Dec. 31, 2013  9:53 PM)Oddity Wrote: Yeah, I know. I get pumped sometimes, but I'll edit it.

Anywho, the WBO is a relaly simple forum to me. Every time I try to join another, I get all confused.
That's because they're the best forums ever Wink

(Dec. 31, 2013  9:53 PM)Oddity Wrote: Yeah, I know. I get pumped sometimes, but I'll edit it.

I love the overall design, others are clumped up or the color annoys me etc.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Dec. 31, 2013

Thank Brad for that. Plus, it is the good month to do so, hah.

Thank you Brad! You have my Heart for these forums!

Yeah, it's the most well done forums I've seen.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Dual - Dec. 31, 2013

Yah, the organisation and simplicity is great! Most other forums just don't have that.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6 God - Dec. 31, 2013

Thanks Brad. The format is amazing, yet plain. This place really is awesome.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Jan. 01, 2014

I'm hoping one day I'll look on the Online Users box and find that there's 0 guests!Smile

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Tri - Jan. 01, 2014

That'd be awful! 0 guests would mean there's no non members viewing the site that might wanna join. Even though most are google and bots like that, we don't want 0 guests Tongue_out.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  7:32 PM)Tri Wrote: That'd be awful! 0 guests would mean there's no non members viewing the site that might wanna join. Even though most are google and bots like that, we don't want 0 guests Tongue_out.

Lol no but I mean like all the guests were members! Just imagine one day where there's 100 members in the Users Online box!XD

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jan. 01, 2014

I just got a call on the phone from someone on the town council... They wanted to know about when the next CT event will be, since he heard about Before the Big Bang. His youngest son just got into Beybladeing. I told him about the site and everything, haha.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DrPepsidew - Jan. 01, 2014

That's amazing! You deserve the Heavy Metal Face!

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Jan. 01, 2014

Aww that's great! Grin We've been sort of lacking with tournament turnouts lately; at least from the ones I've been to.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Kai-V - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  8:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I just got a call on the phone from someone on the town council... They wanted to know about when the next CT event will be, since he heard about Before the Big Bang. His youngest son just got into Beybladeing. I told him about the site and everything, haha.

Wow, this is really great. I thought it was yet another case of the town complaining about our use of un-public parks. Was he OK with the entry fee ? And how did he know your phone number; had you posted it in one of the topics ?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Leone19 - Jan. 01, 2014

(Jan. 01, 2014  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2014  8:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I just got a call on the phone from someone on the town council... They wanted to know about when the next CT event will be, since he heard about Before the Big Bang. His youngest son just got into Beybladeing. I told him about the site and everything, haha.

Wow, this is really great. I thought it was yet another case of the town complaining about our use of un-public parks. Was he OK with the entry fee ? And how did he know your phone number; had you posted it in one of the topics ?

That's what I thought at first, too, haha.

He was fine with it as far as I know, he called me back a while ago to tell me he found the site. Note sure if he joined yet, but he knows about us know, haha.

His daughter used to go to school with me and we used to hang out, so he still knew my number through that, I guess.