World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Worldwide]Team Hammer Bolt: Accepting New Members - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Worldwide]Team Hammer Bolt: Accepting New Members (/Thread-Worldwide-Team-Hammer-Bolt-Accepting-New-Members)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - MattForce - Jul. 25, 2013

Okay thank you, can you please post the following info:

Name (that you would like to be called)
U.S state or country that you live in
Bey rank
Bey History (how long you have been beyblading)

RE: [Worldwide]Team Hammer Bolt - Elite Bey Team: Looking For New Members - superiorblader - Jul. 26, 2013

(Jul. 23, 2013  12:51 PM)Sorablader Wrote: I agree Dr.Pepsidew would make a good leader. Yes Kyler we need to grow out into the world. So it would most likely be a yes. A team can never get to big. I don't know about you guys but I don't have Skype, yet. So I suggest we pair up and Skype and p.m. then when everyone is done we could p.m. our combo discussions. Sound good? Dr.Pepsidew you could our team join if you wanted. The more the marrier.

so is that a yes

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - MattForce - Jul. 26, 2013

Hey superiorblader do ya have a Skype?

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - superiorblader - Jul. 26, 2013

I unfortunatly dont aquire one sir

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - MattForce - Jul. 26, 2013

Okay sir

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - superiorblader - Jul. 26, 2013

do want to finish this conversation in pm sir

Sure but why are you calling me sir?

have no idea

hm okay I guess this conversation is over

ok i sent you a pm

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 26, 2013

[Image: d.php?renderid=1131430486&extension=png]

Time: 3:30-6:30

Attendies:
PoisonStriker
calebmckinney
Roxasblader

Maybes:

Kyler_the best

sorry Don't think I can make it

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - RagerBlade - Jul. 26, 2013

So do you want an alliance with Bey Brawlers? Also can I join the Elite Team?

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - DrPepsidew - Jul. 26, 2013

(Jul. 26, 2013  5:19 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: So do you want an alliance with Bey Brawlers? Also can I join the Elite Team?

Dude. You can't join multiple teams. Stick with Team Nighttime

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - CosmicIrfan - Jul. 26, 2013

I would like to join:

(I am young, but I am really experienced with Beyblade, and I am very good with combos)

WBO Name: CosmicIrfan
Reliable Bey Combo: Wyvang Wyvang W145R2F or Duo Aquario SR200TB
Bey Record: Going to my first tournament soon, I have been blading for 4 years.
Level: (Advanced, Expert, Beginner) : Expert ( I know a lot about Beyblade, trust me)

I really hope you accept me! I really want to be on the team!

EDIT: By the way, I am from Toronto, so if I make the team, then I can represent you guys at my next tournament!

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 26, 2013

Thank you for using the format. Its so clean and neat. Your in CosmicIrfan. UltimiteCrown, one of our members is 9 if I'm not mistaken. Please represent us.

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - PowerFireball - Jul. 27, 2013

Can I Join
WBO Name: PowerFireball
Bey Combo:Galaxy Eagle
Bey Record: Going to my first tournament soon, I have been blading for 3 years.
Level: Advaced

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - 6 God - Jul. 27, 2013

Yes, we have already accepted you though.

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - PowerFireball - Jul. 27, 2013

but i am not on the list

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - MattForce - Jul. 27, 2013

(Jul. 26, 2013  10:24 PM)CosmicIrfan Wrote: I would like to join:

(I am young, but I am really experienced with Beyblade, and I am very good with combos)

WBO Name: CosmicIrfan
Reliable Bey Combo: Wyvang Wyvang W145R2F or Duo Aquario SR200TB
Bey Record: Going to my first tournament soon, I have been blading for 4 years.
Level: (Advanced, Expert, Beginner) : Expert ( I know a lot about Beyblade, trust me)

I really hope you accept me! I really want to be on the team!

EDIT: By the way, I am from Toronto, so if I make the team, then I can represent you guys at my next tournament!

welcome to the team good luck at your next tournament

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - Naminé - Jul. 27, 2013

I would like to join
WBO Name: Naminé
Bey Combo: Diablo Dragonis DF145HF/S
Bey Experience: 3 yrs.
Triforceblader I'm sure Sora told you about me. He just called me.

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 27, 2013

Yes I did tell him. Welcome to Team Hammer Bolt Nakari. You've been excited about joining the for quite a while now. You finally joined my....... new BladerChief 2002 - Sigh ....That was close. Are you going to come to the second tournament or not? Stupid

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - MattForce - Jul. 27, 2013

Yeah that was a close call

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - Naminé - Jul. 27, 2013

Yeah I'm going to be there.

RE: [Worldwide] Team Hammer Bolt- Elite Bey Team-Accepting New Members and Alliances - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 27, 2013

So Is anyone going to the tournament.