World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! (/Thread-Celebrations-WBO-Anniversary)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - The Beymaster - Dec. 06, 2012

this is the video i made about the wbo

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - sarabscientist - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  10:05 AM)Cannon Wrote: Guys, you're supposed to PM Kai-V, if you have not done so already; when you complete a task.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - th!nk - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  12:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'll be sure to participate in the events as they seem cool.
Thanks Committee! I can't imagine how hard it was to get that gold plated Wyvern DJ.

'twas a fair bit easier than you (or they, to my knowledge) expected, haha, and 3-Dog/Zain should get a little credit for spotting it (and being nice enough to mention it to a committee member and to not attempt to win it himself). A lot of good luck and a nice person. Heartwarming stuff.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kei - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  12:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Oh, and whoever did the banner (I assume it was Kei) it looks amazing. Probably my favourite one yet.

Thanks! Cool

The design elements of it, and the logo, actually reference many different facets of the WBO's history. Not sure if anybody noticed.

(Dec. 06, 2012  7:30 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2012  12:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'll be sure to participate in the events as they seem cool.
Thanks Committee! I can't imagine how hard it was to get that gold plated Wyvern DJ.

'twas a fair bit easier than you (or they, to my knowledge) expected, haha, and 3-Dog/Zain should get a little credit for spotting it (and being nice enough to mention it to a committee member and to not attempt to win it himself). A lot of good luck and a nice person. Heartwarming stuff.

Even if someone else had been bidding on it, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have had a problem with getting into a bidding war for such an awesome, rare item haha. But yes, it was definitely nice of Zain to essentially let the WBO have it!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Bey Brad - Dec. 06, 2012

Sad to see my own personal holiday has come to an end ... haha.

But seriously, I think now is a good time to do it. Everything looks lovely, guys. Here's to another five years.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Rush - Dec. 06, 2012

0_o BRAD!!!!
Ahah, I'm glad you made this site, I made a lot of great friends on here!
Just saying, you and the community are just EPIC.
Happy B-DAY!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kaneki - Dec. 06, 2012

Brad just whant to say thanks for making this Community. I'v made lots of new friend's and a lot more about beyblade i thank you for that.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - UGottaCetus - Dec. 06, 2012

Happy Anniversary, WBO! The new banner is epicStupid

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Rush - Dec. 06, 2012

I have a question:
For the picture with at least four people playing Beyblade, if all or some of them are WBO members, can they get the points because they are in the picture too, or do they have to send in a different photograph?

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kai-V - Dec. 06, 2012

Today is Brad's birthday everyone, it is not too late to wish him a good one !

Also, in case of a tie (or several ones, it seems), the deciding factor will be the quality of your contributions. For instance, if you shared a Beywiki article on your Twitter account which has 0 followers and 0 other Tweets, you'll have less chances than if you share the article on another message board or on a bigger Facebook page. We are not looking for cheap, easy achievements, so take your time and contribute well.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - *Ginga* - Dec. 06, 2012

Have a good one Brad. Wink

Is the leaderboard going to be constantly updated, as well as put in the OP? I can't stand looking through all these posts, haha.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - darkwocher - Dec. 06, 2012

Good Bday Brad!! Grin

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Ken Rao - Dec. 06, 2012

Happy birthday Bey Brad!!! i hope you have the greatest birthday you'v ever had!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kaneki - Dec. 06, 2012

Happy Bday Brad. Have a great one. Enjoy your self.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Galaxy - Dec. 07, 2012

Happy birthday from Italy, Brad Grin

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - nik1392 - Dec. 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Brad!!!!SmileSmile

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Coach - Dec. 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Brad. You made a website that has helped bring Father/Son bonds tighter for many families. There are 3 Father/Son combos active at Michigan tournaments as well as a few others that have filled in. We all thank you, also for an excuse to bring out our inner child as well.

And Happy Anniversary WBO! Kei and Kai-V have done a fabulous job since I've been here and they are the ones that should get credit for it's continued success and hope for future success as well. It's not always easy dealing with the under 10 category and the balance that has been built on this site from young kids, like my son, to teenagers, 20 somethings and even a few of us 30 somethings is a fabulous block for continued growth.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - laidbackblader - Dec. 07, 2012

HAPPY BDAY BRAD

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Bey Brad - Dec. 07, 2012

(Dec. 07, 2012  12:13 AM)Coach Wrote: Happy Birthday Brad. You made a website that has helped bring Father/Son bonds tighter for many families. There are 3 Father/Son combos active at Michigan tournaments as well as a few others that have filled in. We all thank you, also for an excuse to bring out our inner child as well.

And Happy Anniversary WBO! Kei and Kai-V have done a fabulous job since I've been here and they are the ones that should get credit for it's continued success and hope for future success as well. It's not always easy dealing with the under 10 category and the balance that has been built on this site from young kids, like my son, to teenagers, 20 somethings and even a few of us 30 somethings is a fabulous block for continued growth.

Damn, this made my day. Thank you so much!

Kei and Kai-V have indeed done an incredible job. The WBO could not be in more capable hands than the current committee.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Insane - Dec. 07, 2012

(Dec. 07, 2012  1:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Damn, this made my day. Thank you so much!

Kei and Kai-V have indeed done an incredible job. The WBO could not be in more capable hands than the current committee.

Hey welcome back Bey Brad. You lead the beyblade game into a new, more exciting thing! And because of you I never thought tourney were real until I found the wbo. We couldn't thank you more! Tongue_out_wink

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - zeneo - Dec. 07, 2012

When one takes the initiative,thousands follow
happy birthday Bey Brad

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - ashton pinto - Dec. 07, 2012

happiest birthday Mr. Brad..!!!
now its time to collect more points..

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Dragoon. - Dec. 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Brad!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - christophermk - Dec. 07, 2012

this is just so exciting ,,, really its awesome.... i will participate

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - MissKarat - Dec. 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Brad, this is so cool