World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Angry Face - Jun. 22, 2013

(Jun. 22, 2013  3:52 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: ... but in this specific combination it doesn't get knocked over... if it stays in the middle of the stadium... it'll be able to win the match by OS.

But then there's no LAD action. From what I understand, LAD is the top's ability to continue spinning after having tipped/fallen over.

In the case of GF, it won't fall over at the end of the battle because it's a huge, flat Bottom in an opposite-spin match-up. It wins by OS the same way LLD BD145RF and MLD CH120XF have in the past. On the right combo, RF, XF, WF, R2F, LRF, LF, etc. can all do what you described, so it's not really some new phenomenon.

MLD XF was effective because it utilized spin-stealing/equalizing abilities and a wide, flat Bottom to keep itself upright long enough for the opposing Bey to fall over first. Same case here. Smile

EDIT: Oh, wow, I'm slow.
EDIT2: Quote's what I'm replying to

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 22, 2013

These are all good debates... that's why I said it technically isn't LAD... but as Meow! said we can't put it into a totally new category. Plus... we finally found a Dragooon combo that can beat Duo besides Left-Spin Attackers XD

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Janstarblast - Jun. 22, 2013

It doesn't need a new category.
As Insomniac said, tips like WF and XF on a correct setup can do the same.
What is unique about GF though, is that it does the same thing as WF and XF in a MUCH MUCH better way.
It is almost a class apart IMO, considering how it doesn't tip over even half as much as XF and WF do...

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - zeneo - Jun. 22, 2013

Well, when I was testing out Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF, I was skeptical if it could spin steal after it had lost attacking potential. But still it did manage to spin magnificently, equalizing well.
When L-spin's rotation is slow, whereas vice-versa with R-Spin, R-Spin just nudges L-Spin and gives it a hit which gives it rotation.
Forget LRF, GF is way resilient from what I've noticed. I'm looking forward to getting Gladiator. My slow launching will help me control that beast, hah!

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Janstarblast - Jun. 22, 2013

(Jun. 22, 2013  5:57 PM)zeneo Wrote: When L-spin's rotation is slow, whereas vice-versa with R-Spin, R-Spin just nudges L-Spin and gives it a hit which gives it rotation.

Yeah, we call that spin stealing/equalizing.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - TimeOut - Jun. 22, 2013

Really wishing I hadn't sold my gf to Ginga now, so it's basically a tornado stalled that spin steals if it gets close, I was working on something like this with GCF but from what you all have said I am sure GF is better

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - zeneo - Jun. 22, 2013

Yes, Jan. I do know what a Spin-Equalizer is.
(RDBD)
And I believe Spin-Equalizer is a right term. After Equalizing spin, the LAD of the Equalizer decides whether it's Top-Tier worthy or not. No need for a separate sub-section for each developing custom.(Just causes confusion)

P.S.- That 'GF' term is really making me feel awkward.
Gue-gaaah Flat......!!!!!!!

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - DrPepsidew - Jun. 22, 2013

How about you guys stop spamming... And jan, you said it does the same thing as XF and WF, you contradicted yourself man, might wanna not do that. And shouldn't this be in GF discussion? I mean almost this whole page has been talking about it...

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ingulit - Jun. 23, 2013

I mean, this conversation hasn't been BAD (it's been useful to read anyway), but you've got a point in that it might be better fit for the GF discussion.

Let's approach it another way: Are there any customs that use GF that have test results that really show competitive potential? Again, we'd need some test results to base that discussion on.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Jun. 23, 2013

MSF-H Bahamdia Dragooon SP230 GF.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - MFB-revolution - Jun. 29, 2013

Hey i need help so while testing i discovered that Phantom Kronos D125 WD could defeat all of the other sugested stamina combos like Phantom Bull W145 WD etc. is there anyway i could improve this bey PLZ help THX

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - 6 God - Jun. 29, 2013

Well if you want a stamina bey try duo(takara tomy) gasher sa165 bwd/wd, if you dont have access to Takara Tomy, Sono Kong, you can use phantom ______ 90/ w145 mf, which is a tornado staller that can usually outspin most stamina customs.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - MFB-revolution - Jun. 29, 2013

THX for all the help it is much appreciated

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Kai Hiwatari - Jul. 03, 2013

(Jun. 29, 2013  7:06 PM)MFB-revolution Wrote: Hey i need help so while testing i discovered that Phantom Kronos D125 WD could defeat all of the other sugested stamina combos like Phantom Bull W145 WD etc. is there anyway i could improve this bey PLZ help THX

You would need to post your test results here for this custom to really be up for discussion.

Kyler_the best Wrote:Well if you want a stamina bey try duo(takara tomy) gasher sa165 bwd/wd, if you dont have access to Takara Tomy, Sono Kong, you can use phantom ______ 90/ w145 mf, which is a tornado staller that can usually outspin most stamina customs.

..I am pretty certain that Phantom is still recommended over Duo for Stamina.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Achi-baba - Jul. 03, 2013

At my first tourney, the only beys that won any battle was my Lightning L-drago LW105WD due to spin steal and Flame Orso ED145CS for what I think is defense and not being hit in the fusion wheel. Is there a specific reason how or why I won with Orso?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Tri - Jul. 03, 2013

The combo you were up against really depends on how or why you won. But a combo like that would get destroyed in today's metagame so it really doesn't need to be discussed.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ingulit - Jul. 03, 2013

Guys, this is for discussing the Competitive Customs list, not random off-topic tournament questions.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - rage sagittario - Jul. 09, 2013

Could anyone test my combo because I dont have a string launcher yet but the combo is mf-h phantom susanow bd145 cs

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 09, 2013

You would have to discuss this in the parts testing thread.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - rage sagittario - Jul. 09, 2013

(Jul. 09, 2013  5:36 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: You would have to discuss this in the parts testing thread.
Ok

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Fonypan - Jul. 14, 2013

So I have this combo that I've been using for a while now and can't seem to beat it.
Could some on else make it and try to beat it?
I really am interested.

Edit: Note: Be sure to use the 'flower' or, 'sliding shoot' technique.

Facebolt : plastic.
Clears wheel : dosn't matter.
Metal wheel : Poison.
Track : 105.
Tip : rubber flat.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - LMAO - Jul. 14, 2013

(Jul. 14, 2013  2:30 AM)Fonypan Wrote: So I have this combo that I've been using for a while now and can't seem to beat it.
Could some on else make it and try to beat it?
I really am interested.

Facebolt : plastic.
Clears wheel : dosn't matter.
Metal wheel : Poison.
Track : 105.
Tip : rubber flat.

That combo is severely outclassed, and it would pretty much lose to all the other combos being discussed now, sorry Unhappy

(Jul. 14, 2013  2:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: That combo is severely outclassed, and it would pretty much lose to all the other combos being discussed now, sorry Unhappy

That maybe but it still seems to be pretty tough.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Yuko Ray14 - Jul. 14, 2013

(Jul. 14, 2013  2:36 AM)Fonypan Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2013  2:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: That combo is severely outclassed, and it would pretty much lose to all the other combos being discussed now, sorry Unhappy

That maybe but it still seems to be pretty tough.

No sorry that literally can't beat anything, go to the build me a combo 2 topic for help on combos Smile.

(Jul. 14, 2013  3:35 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: No sorry that literally can't beat anything, go to the build me a combo 2 topic for help on combos Smile.

Okay I concede.