World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Legend of Zelda - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: The Legend of Zelda (/Thread-The-Legend-of-Zelda)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Primal - Nov. 22, 2011

What I meant to say in my post above Dude's:

My dad got me Skyward Sword yesterday! Grin I played it for about an hour and a half last night and I'm at the Sealed Grounds.

Thing is, since game data doesn't carry over from Wii to Wii, and since I don't have an SD card, I'll have to restart it in Louisiana. Unhappy I'll probably make it past the Sealed Grounds, though. Tongue_out

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AeroRespawn - Nov. 22, 2011

I got my copy of Skyward Sword yesterday, and I'm already at the Earth Temple, lol
And I am loving the Wii Remote that came with it.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Sora's Cyber - Nov. 22, 2011

Your at the Earth temple I'm there as well

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Primal - Nov. 22, 2011

You dog, iB! I only had an hour and a half to play it. :C

Oh, and I found an SD card. Eee So yay, no more endless cutscenes for now Grin

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AllGenBlader - Nov. 22, 2011

Got skyword sword yesterday and cant stop playing it

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Dude - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 22, 2011  11:34 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Got skyword sword yesterday and can stop playing it

So you don't like it?

Typo, I assume?

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AllGenBlader - Nov. 23, 2011

I fixed the typo XD
I'm only at the first dungeon of skyward sword but it so fun
I wish I had the $ to get the guide book

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Primal - Nov. 23, 2011

I'm currently in the Deep Woods. What is this 'bug-catching tool' that Fi talks about when I ask for a hint?

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Hazel - Nov. 23, 2011

I don't have the game, but experience says an empty bottle and net is probably the right answer...

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Dude - Nov. 23, 2011

After having seen a few gameplay videos, I can understand why people would like this game. It's very beautiful, the gameplay looks quite fun and the music is enchanting. Of course the story is nothing special, but I can forgive a lot, if other aspects are great.

I'm just... I really don't like the motion control. I'm a lazy gamer, okay? I just want to sit down with a controller and turn off my brain for a while.

Does the Motion + help? 'Cuz I've always had big problems controlling those damn movements...

EDIT: Also, I really like Fi's design. She's a fun character :3

RE: The Legend of Zelda - NoodooSoup - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 23, 2011  8:34 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: I'm currently in the Deep Woods. What is this 'bug-catching tool' that Fi talks about when I ask for a hint?

Well, there's a net you can buy from Beedle's shop (on Skyloft) after you get the Slingshot. It's used to catch bugs that can be used to make potions better. Maybe that's what she's talking about?

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Hazel - Nov. 23, 2011

WiiMotion+ is considerably more accurate than the motion tracking that came with the original Wii launch, yes, Dude.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AeroRespawn - Nov. 23, 2011

I was upgrading my Iron Shield, and I upgraded it all the way, then I saw the Sacred Shield was being sold. Tired
I was 81 Rupees short.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Nano - Nov. 24, 2011

(Nov. 23, 2011  9:55 PM)Hazel Wrote: WiiMotion+ is considerably more accurate than the motion tracking that came with the original Wii launch, yes, Dude.

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!
I'M NERDY AND I KNOW IT!

Water Temple's annoying. Been stuck for a few days now...

RE: The Legend of Zelda - CosmicDestroyer - Nov. 24, 2011

ive had OoT 3D for a while and still havent gotten all the heart containers. i need them for the epic fight against the giant evil potbellied pig creature (Ganon)

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Hazel - Nov. 24, 2011

I still do not understand people's problem with the Water Temple in OoT. I got through it in very little time with no guide my first time ever playing through the game - which was not long after its original release. I got turned around a couple of times, but it was never so bad as people make it seem...

RE: The Legend of Zelda - CosmicDestroyer - Nov. 24, 2011

water temple is easy.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Nano - Nov. 24, 2011

I'm confus

Like, there's nowhere to go now.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Dude - Nov. 24, 2011

For the OoT Water Temple?

...Aren't there like thousands of online guides, walkthroughs and playthroughs? '_'

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Primal - Nov. 24, 2011

Ugh, I'm in the first fight with Ghirahim and my Wii Remote (or M+, for all I know) keeps jacking up and making Link run in circles. I have to re-callibrate it at least once every two minutes. Tired Could be the batteries dying, but I replaced them on Monday...

Oh, and thanks to Noodoo and Hazel; you were both right. Smile

RE: The Legend of Zelda - NoodooSoup - Nov. 24, 2011

Kaiba, you mean the one after the Skyview Temple? That fight was actually very fun for me, except when he took my sword and almost broke my shield Unhappy But yeah, sword fights are always more fun than item fights Tongue_out

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Primal - Nov. 24, 2011

Yeah, that one Tongue_out After him grabbing my sword like 50 times or so, I found out you actually have to swing the sword one way, then swing it another way and hit him. He's really annoying in the second 'phase' or whatever of the fight. Tired

Out of curiosity, Noodoo, where are you at in SS?

RE: The Legend of Zelda - NoodooSoup - Nov. 24, 2011

I just beat the Skyview Temple and I ran a few errands up in Skyloft. I spend too much time exploring and buying stuff >.>

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 24, 2011

(Nov. 24, 2011  8:19 AM)Hazel Wrote: I still do not understand people's problem with the Water Temple in OoT. I got through it in very little time with no guide my first time ever playing through the game - which was not long after its original release. I got turned around a couple of times, but it was never so bad as people make it seem...

It's not that it's difficult, it's that it's a pain in people's butt to constantly go to the menu and back 1000000 times just to switch on and off my Iron Boots, and having to switch the water levels 1000000 times.

The iron boot stuff was fixed in OoT 3D

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AeroRespawn - Nov. 24, 2011

I'm excited for the Zelda 3DS bundle that is going to be released tomorrow.

No offense Kaiba, but the Ghirahim fight was easy. XD