World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! (/Thread-Beypoint-System-Renovation-New-Face-Contests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - zeneo - May. 26, 2013

I know I'm just a mere member but I was curious to know how the new BeyPoints System works, and how it's different from the previous BeyPoints system.
Smile

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - *Ginga* - May. 26, 2013

Read the OP again ...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - May. 27, 2013

Any rough estimate on when we can expect to know the true current #1?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Yuko Ray14 - May. 27, 2013

Obviously when all the tournaments are procesed lol

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - May. 27, 2013

That's what I was trying to ask without sounding too demanding...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - May. 27, 2013

Even though close to 5,000 BeyBattles have been re-processed so far, there is still many thousands of BeyBattles left to process, so it will take some time.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - BillyBlast - May. 28, 2013

Thanks for all the hard work processing Beybattles for us. Some many battles have been recorded and processed already when sometimes before it could take up to few weeks for 1 session of tournaments, the WBO staff is really working hard for this so thanks all of you.

On another note: Its really cool how my derp past tournament aren't massacreing my rank before I was under 1000 I think around this point or close to it from my tournaments so the new formula is really awesome.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TentacleZooka - Jun. 03, 2013

(May. 23, 2013  10:40 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Never use Hasbro Burn wheels everyone lol.

That was my 1st tournament bey too ;D. My first beypoints should be in soon cuz I started in 2011!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - ControL_ - Jun. 03, 2013

I think all my battles are already processed. I shall bathe in being number one for as long as possible before my short run of glory will be soon interrupted!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Clefairy - Jun. 04, 2013

Im still waiting for my points Unhappy Too let you know I was in the LA Qualifier Tournament!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Jun. 04, 2013

(Jun. 04, 2013  4:14 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Im still waiting for my points Unhappy Too let you know I was in the LA Qualifier Tournament!

Look at the Beypoint Queue topic. It will take much more time before we even get to current tournaments ...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Clefairy - Jun. 04, 2013

(Jun. 04, 2013  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  4:14 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Im still waiting for my points Unhappy Too let you know I was in the LA Qualifier Tournament!

Look at the Beypoint Queue topic. It will take much more time before we even get to current tournaments ...

Sorry, Jumping the gun here, good luck completing all of the BeyPoints, Committee!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Jun. 04, 2013

I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever crack the top three haha. The UK had such a great run of huge tournaments for a long time after the second version of the BeyPoint System was launched.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Jun. 05, 2013

UPDATE:

We have successfully wrapped up all of the 2011 BeyPoint re-processings. Tomorrow will be the beginning of 2012! YAY!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Tri - Jun. 05, 2013

That's great! I thought I saw in a locked thread that some 2012 and 2013 events were processed...? Maybe I'm just really tired and rambling...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Nemo - Jun. 05, 2013

Wow! Its good news there! Once 2012 battles have been processed, It will be time for 2013! How much time it may take Uwik?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Jun. 05, 2013

(Jun. 05, 2013  6:35 AM)Tri Wrote: That's great! I thought I saw in a locked thread that some 2012 and 2013 events were processed...? Maybe I'm just really tired and rambling...

That would be the BeyPoint Queue thread, and at this point, we are just distributing the Faces & Credits for those 'current' tournaments. The BeyPoint itself will be done chronologically.

(Jun. 05, 2013  6:36 AM)Nemo Wrote: Wow! Its good news there! Once 2012 battles have been processed, It will be time for 2013! How much time it may take Uwik?

As long as it takes. There's really no definite answer. Apart from our own private lives, we allocate time everyday for this. On a good day, we can breeze through 10+ tournaments, while on a busy day, we manage +/- 5 tournaments.

Keep in mind though, that the term 'RE-processing' refers to tournaments prior to the cut-off date, which is 19th September 2012. Beyond that, you have to see the BeyPoints Queue thread, where some tournaments are still missing Fees & Results, which can bottleneck the processing itself.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Luck - Jun. 05, 2013

Awesome! I started in 2012, so I'm really looking forward to seeing my new bey rank Smile :3

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kujikato - Jun. 08, 2013

Ahh, still made the top 500 with my 2011 tournaments. I wonder what my 2012 (if I was part of any tournaments, I think I was) rank will be.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - DefStamina88 - Jun. 08, 2013

They just processed my first tournament. Going from 65th to 1000's. I feel so noobish. XD

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 08, 2013

(Jun. 08, 2013  1:09 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: They just processed my first tournament. Going from 65th to 1000's. I feel so noobish. XD

How do you think I felt hah? Good to see stuff is starting to be processed.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Primus - Jun. 08, 2013

(Jun. 08, 2013  2:56 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2013  1:09 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: They just processed my first tournament. Going from 65th to 1000's. I feel so noobish. XD

How do you think I felt hah? Good to see stuff is starting to be processed.

No worries guys, just remember that the bey points at this time, while somewhat nostalgic, is not an accurate ranking for the WBO. The processing of tournament is making good progress and its only a matter of time before the WBO again has a legitimate rankings listed.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - InTrance317 - Jun. 08, 2013

I'm hoping more processing is going to take place because I just received my "new" points and it is WAY OFF. Has me as 0-2 o.O I've never played in a tournament in which I didn't win AT LEAST ONCE. Oh, and most of my credits are gone too >.<

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Jun. 08, 2013

(Jun. 08, 2013  6:33 PM)Primus Wrote: No worries guys, just remember that the bey points at this time, while somewhat nostalgic, is not an accurate ranking for the WBO. The processing of tournament is making good progress and its only a matter of time before the WBO again has a legitimate rankings listed.

Well, they are accurate/legitimate, just not up to date.

(Jun. 08, 2013  6:38 PM)InTrance317 Wrote: I'm hoping more processing is going to take place because I just received my "new" points and it is WAY OFF. Has me as 0-2 o.O I've never played in a tournament in which I didn't win AT LEAST ONCE. Oh, and most of my credits are gone too >.<

It's possible that the entire tournament hasn't been processed yet.

And what do you mean, "most of my credits are gone too"? We aren't re-awarding Credits lol.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Jun. 08, 2013

Just to clarify any concern. Everything that is processed right now is literally exactly the same as it was before. The old data was downloaded and is being reprocessed again under the new formula, in the same chronological manner. Basically speaking, everything is the exact replica as before, only under a new formula. There's a minor (less than 5 matches) alteration due to old misspell and double accounts. Other than that, it's all mirrored.

(Jun. 08, 2013  6:38 PM)InTrance317 Wrote: I'm hoping more processing is going to take place because I just received my "new" points and it is WAY OFF. Has me as 0-2 o.O I've never played in a tournament in which I didn't win AT LEAST ONCE. Oh, and most of my credits are gone too >.<

By 'way off', I hope you meant BeyPoints-wise, which is normal at this point. Although, it is literally not possible for your Win-Loss to be 'way off', since it's a mirror of the old data. Basically speaking, if you have 0-2 right now, it only means that at one point in time in your first tournament that was processed, you also had 0-2.