World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! (/Thread-Beypoint-System-Renovation-New-Face-Contests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - LMAO - May. 20, 2013

Am I seeing things or are the BeyRanks for some people already up on their profile?

Well, if I'm not seeing things, it looks like Kei is the #1 Blader, niceeee. (so far)

Edit: I checked out the Beypoints and so far 132 people's BeyRanks are up!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - JesseObre - May. 20, 2013

me too

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - May. 20, 2013

Yes, you're right! Beypoint processing has resumed now! Ten tournaments are already done, and we'll work our way to the present time as fast as possible!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Naijalak - May. 20, 2013

Hot damn! Can't wait to start seeing my stats...even though they're going to be dismal Smile

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Thunder Dome - May. 21, 2013

Wow I just noticed even more tournaments have gotten points. This is a lot of progress. Thanks everyone!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - LMAO - May. 21, 2013

Oh, looks like Kei isn't #1 right now, TehBrownSauce has the top spot!

Wow, I'm even more excited now, to see my Beyrank!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - May. 22, 2013

Around 20-30 tournaments–most from before the end of 2010, I believe–have been processed so far.

Currently, 10 out of the top 15 are Toronto Bladers. Unsmith

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - LMAO - May. 22, 2013

#TeamCanada WOOOOOOH

Just a question, who exactly is processing it, is it the whole committee or just one person?

(May. 22, 2013  12:50 AM)LMAO Wrote: Just a question, who exactly is processing it, is it the whole committee or just one person?

Uwik has done it all so far! I'm sure the rest of us will pitch in at some point, but he definitely deserves all of the credit so far for that, and other aspects of this revamp. Arupaeo also deserves a ton of credit for all of the work he did behind the scenes with the actual code/formula to make this possible (as does our programmer, Tomm who has helped as well). We were all part of the discussion regarding what needed to be done and why, but Uwik and Arupaeo are definitely the two that have made this update a reality.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Dark_Mousy - May. 22, 2013

Are banned users like Bluezee or Deikailo going to be put into the BeyPoint system?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - LMAO - May. 22, 2013

(May. 22, 2013  1:18 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 22, 2013  12:50 AM)LMAO Wrote: Just a question, who exactly is processing it, is it the whole committee or just one person?

Uwik has done it all so far! I'm sure the rest of us will pitch in at some point, but he definitely deserves all of the credit so far for that, and other aspects of this revamp. Arupaeo also deserves a ton of credit for all of the work he did behind the scenes with the actual code/formula to make this possible (as does our programmer, Tomm who has helped as well). We were all part of the discussion regarding what needed to be done and why, but Uwik and Arupaeo are definitely the two that have made this update a reality.

Amazing. This is just amazing! Thanks to everyone who's contributing to updating the system, everyone can see the hard work they're putting in to it! Great Job!

(May. 22, 2013  1:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Are banned users like Bluezee or Deikailo going to be put into the BeyPoint system?

Every match will be reprocessed. It needs to be done that way, or the results from the tournaments they participated in would become invalid, and almost the entire system from that point forward would become invalid. And there's no reason for us not to reprocess their matches; they obviously weren't banned when they originally played, so their past matches are still valid.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - zeneo - May. 22, 2013

LeeDraciel is #1 at the moment, while Kei is #5.
The more the tournaments are processed, the more the ranks will change.
It'll take a bit of time for processing in India, as we started to have tournaments in 2011?
I visited the BeyPoints system, and I saw that Uwik was in there as well, so I guess he's working hard for it.
What a great job you're doing Uwik!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - ZX - May. 22, 2013

Keep up the amazing work Uwik!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - May. 22, 2013

The whole thing is a collaboration, and not just by the staffs. You guys have also been great. The amount of patience it took until we reach this point is crazy, so thank you.

I'll do what I can everyday on this, but maybe eventually, I'll be burnt out as well, and pass it onto the next staff to continue. We are talking about thousands of matches in the span of 3 years to be re-processed.

Anyway, onto the good stuff. Keep checking the BeyRanks everyday, and most likely, the Top 5 will shift daily, and if not, at least the first page will. Taking bets on who ends up in the Top 5.

I called today's progress the British Invasion. As you can see 10 out of 15 players on the first page are UK-based. Sorry Kei.. hahaha

Maybe tomorrow, if things go well, we'll see some New Yorkers on the BeyRank, and perhaps Maryland as well. So Blueeze, Deikailo, ikmv, Sniper, Otsu, othellog, Stars and Arupaeo will start to enter the BeyRank. Those along with a couple more Toronto, UK, and Italian tournaments.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Yuko Ray14 - May. 22, 2013

Michigan is so far down the road lol 2012 was our firs tournament lol

(May. 22, 2013  8:51 AM)Uwik Wrote: I called today's progress the British Invasion. As you can see 10 out of 15 players on the first page are UK-based. Sorry Kei.. hahaha

I knew that was going to happen; that's why I put " Unsmith " in my post haha

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Yami - May. 23, 2013

Looks like ours starting now Smile

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - ZX - May. 23, 2013

I keep on checking the ranks everyday! It's soo exiting to see new people on top every day. It's gonna be great when we have the end product, nor to mention looking foward to my own rank! .... Once again great work to the committee !!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - [)ragon - May. 23, 2013

Have the 2011 tourneys finished processing yet? Smile

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Thunder Dome - May. 23, 2013

(May. 23, 2013  1:04 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Have the 2011 tourneys finished processing yet? Smile
I don't think so. I believe (Not positive) that they just started the 2011.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - BillyBlast - May. 23, 2013

I don't know if they are processing beydays 2011 yet but I can tell you that a tournament in may before beydays that year hasn't been processed yet, lol my rank looks so derpy cause of my first tournament 2 years back lol. Never use Hasbro Burn wheels everyone lol.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - zeneo - May. 24, 2013

Haha, that way I'll be last ranked when my first tournament will be processed.
After that, I have worked hard to bring my win% to atleast 40-50.
It's funny how no one has been invincible. Everyone has atleast 1 defeat. The WBO has some truly competitive communities.

I will also like to see how India's top bladers ranks will be.
I'm talking to you, NObody, BladingSpirit5, Relic, ashton pinto and nik1392..!!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Luck - May. 25, 2013

Haha, it'll be interesting to slowly see my bey points going up as they record each tournament ... And then a big jump at at the end XD Unless of course I completely fail at tomorrow.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - ControL_ - May. 26, 2013

Can't wait to see how this new system turns out when it's up to date.

I praise you hugely Uwik for managing to process so many battles!