World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? (/Thread-If-you-had-a-Digimon-Partner-what-would-it-be)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Seshomaru - Jul. 30, 2012

crescemon,dotmiragegoagamon or chaosgrimmon all three are awe inspiring! DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - H3LLO - Jul. 30, 2012

I forgot the name of it but it's like the digimon version of pikachu and has long eers and has a spike on it head. It kinda won me over in the digimon movie. it is soooooooooooooooooo cute!

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Driger Kai - Jul. 30, 2012

Good choices, and explanations for some of you. O.o Renamon would also be a good partner, I use Renamon on DBO.

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Seshomaru - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 30, 2012  10:08 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I forgot the name of it but it's like the digimon version of pikachu and has long eers and has a spike on it head. It kinda won me over in the digimon movie. it is soooooooooooooooooo cute!

did iwas it called tsunemon or gabumon?

(Jul. 30, 2012  10:08 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I forgot the name of it but it's like the digimon version of pikachu and has long eers and has a spike on it head. It kinda won me over in the digimon movie. it is soooooooooooooooooo cute!

was it a tsunemon or gabumon?

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - njrk97 - Jul. 31, 2012

i kinda stuck here for a standard digimon that will digivolve i would go with pattamone (cause angemon)
but really i want diaboramon

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - H3LLO - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  12:18 AM)The Dark Spirit Wrote:

did iwas it called tsunemon or gabumon?

was it a tsunemon or gabumon?
I don't know, but neither of those names sound familiar.

Edit: Here it is! I found a pic! Its the one in the bottom left corner!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SzL0oMB91Y0/TQhN_3SChbI/AAAAAAAAABQ/UCDMn0kTBOQ/s1600/1.png

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - The Fire Wyrm - Jul. 31, 2012

ShineGreymon.
All forms. (Normal, RM, BM)
Nuff Said.

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Super%Sayian - Jul. 31, 2012

patamon cuz of ANGEMON!

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Driger Kai - Aug. 03, 2012

I didn't expect this thread to go far, and I'm glad people still like Digimon =D Dorumon would also make a good partner

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - RAW - Aug. 03, 2012

Meramon because he's bad carp Wink

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Driger Kai - Aug. 06, 2012

OK then. This thread is for partners, not your favorite. @Anosinih Sama; Thats Terriermon, one of my favorite partner Digimon also.

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - DARK RAINBOW - Aug. 06, 2012

Veemon, because he can digivolve into various digimon and i especially like the white imperial dramon with omnimons sword

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Driger Kai - Aug. 06, 2012

Nice choice.

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Argentum - Aug. 07, 2012

Coronamon Agumon, and Lunmon Reason? Easy Apollomon, Wargreymon and What Was Lunamon's Final Stage Hah Haven't Played Digimon In A While Now

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Driger Kai - Aug. 07, 2012

Those three are both good, and Lunamon's mega stage is Dianamon, like Apollomon, one of the Olympus Twelve.

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Sword Master - Aug. 08, 2012

falcomon yay!!! i like ravemon!!! also miragegaogamon is kl but gaomon isnt

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Voltage - Aug. 08, 2012

I have to change mine to demi-meramon. because meramon and skullmeramon are bad carp.

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - akio314 - Aug. 08, 2012

Metal Seadramon, wasn't he the evil Leviathan thing?

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Driger Kai - Aug. 08, 2012

Metal Seadramon was based off the Sea Serpent, Leaviamon was based off the Leviathan, and was also a Demon Lord. Metal Seadramon was a Dark Master.

I just found a card of one called tortomon. He looks AWESOME, and he is a tortoise, a tortoise YAY! I'd rather have a tortoise than a sea monster any day.

RE: If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be? - Driger Kai - Aug. 08, 2012

But he's big, and would be hard to have as a partner Wink

Wha? He is small from the picture I saw, and he would be my boat.

Well, in the Digimon World games he can digivolve from Gomamon or Kamemon. If you like Tortomon there is a another tortoise digimon called Kamemon.

Kamemon is so AMAZING! JumboGamemon, destroy that weak little tortomon! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I'm guessing thats your choice? And also, I'd have to change my mind to Guilmon-X.