World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Retesting) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Retesting) (/Thread-MF-H-Wing-Kerbecs-R145RDF-Retesting)

Pages: 1 2 3

MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Retesting) - Ingulit - May. 16, 2012

EDIT: I'm going to be updating this OP to make it a lot cleaner, and I'll be uploading more test results soon.

This combo is a defensive combo designed to stop Flash that also performs well against low defense or stamina combos.

Wing (which, for this combo, is in Ironclad Attack mode), being 3-sided, pairs nicely with Kerbecs and R145 in terms of balance, and is one of the heaviest, lowest-recoil wheels available. RDF is one of the few bottoms that allows a bey with R145 to spin at low velocities (typically, once a R145 is knocked over, it scrapes and the bey stops spinning immediately), and its defensive prowess is well-known. R145 performs double-duty in this combo: First, its weight is an obvious defensive boon against 145-or-higher beys, and because Wing is so wide there is little chance of it getting hit (which would produce massive recoil) by all but the lowest combos. Second, against said low-height combos, R145 and the slight movement of RDF (depending on your launch) allows this bey to attack (or counter-attack) low-height beys, giving it an edge against LH_Cs of all sorts.

Test results:

Tested in BB-10 Attack Stadium
Used Beylauncher LR with Suspension
Standard Procedure
Ties redone

MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF vs MF-H Flash Scorpio GB145RF
Wing: 21, 20 OS, 1 KO
Flash: 9, 9 KO
Wing Win Percentage: 70%

Comparative testing with BD145
Spoiler: R145 is much, much better; see this link for details:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Wing-Kerbecs-R145RDF-Correct-test-results-posted?pid=957851#pid957851

MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145RDF vs MF-H Flash Scorpio GB145RF
Wing: 18, 14 OS, 4 KO
Flash: 12, 2 OS, 10 KO
Wing Win Percentage: 60%

Wing goes absolutely nowhere when Flash hits it. I'll post test results against LT_Cs soon that aren't LTACs. Here is my up-to-date benchmark:

Benchmark

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF - Tri - May. 16, 2012

It is a pretty good combo! I always thought that Wing had a lot of recoil, I guess not in the Ironclad Attack mode.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF - Fantomu - May. 16, 2012

Try using RF on the Flash combo. And maybe a different track too.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF - Ingulit - May. 17, 2012

(May. 16, 2012  11:48 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Try using RF on the Flash combo. And maybe a different track too.

I never liked RF on Flash personally, no chance for that late-game KO. Still, here is the test (didn't take nearly as long):

MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF vs MF-H Flash Pieces S130RF
Wing: 17, 17 OS
Flash: 3, 3 KO
Wing Win Percentage: 85%

I put these results in the OP.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF - Byerg - May. 17, 2012

And people didn't know why I wanted Wing on the top tier list for defense Tired

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF - DefStamina88 - May. 17, 2012

This thing beat Flash...what the firetruck? We might have the biggest thing next to E230's testing.

Is the sole purpose of this thing to to counter Attack types?

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF - Ingulit - May. 17, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  12:22 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: This thing beat Flash...what the firetruck? We might have the biggest thing next to E230's testing.

Is the sole purpose of this thing to to counter Attack types?

The sole purpose of this was to beat Flash. I cannot attest for its viability against, say, left-spin VariAries (which I do not own).

I should also mention the synergy Wing has with R145 in its width (which is to say, because Wing is so wide, it covers R145 from recoil-producing hits). I'll add that to the OP.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - DefStamina88 - May. 17, 2012

Hm, that's pretty interesting!!

Can you test against MF-H Flash Scorpio H145R2F?

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Ingulit - May. 17, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  1:27 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hm, that's pretty interesting!!

Can you test against MF-H Flash Scorpio H145R2F?

This Flash combo did better, but only if it landed a knock-out blow very, very quickly. If the first hit either doesn't do it or there is a wall save, Flash had no hope.

Also, I forgot to add, I'm using a Beylauncher LR with a Suspension.

MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF vs MF-H Flash Scorpio H145R2F
Wing: 23, 22 OS, 1 KO
Flash: 7, 7 KO
Wing Win Percentage: 76.6%

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Raigeko13 - May. 17, 2012

dohohohoho
me gusta combo that beat flash
Very impressive combo, nice results along with originality!

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - DefStamina88 - May. 17, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  2:34 AM)Ingulit Wrote: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF vs MF-H Flash Scorpio H145R2F
Wing: 23, 22 OS, 1 KO
Flash: 7, 7 KO
Wing Win Percentage: 76.6%

Wow!! This is very helpful! Now I need to get Wing quickly!

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - joseph317 - May. 17, 2012

Wing is a very good defense type metal wheel but this beats my beyblade by far in a defense competition, my original combo was MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145 RS

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 17, 2012

Have you tested BD145 instead of R145 on this? I'm just surprised Flash didn't self KO/Get KO'ed.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Meow! - May. 17, 2012

Benchmark please? Do MF-H duo aquario bd145cs vs MF-H flash scorpio gb145rf. Thanks!

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Arupaeo - May. 17, 2012

It would be nice if you could update the OP with your reference attack test.

It's hard to gauge the results with others' without it.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Thunder Dome - May. 17, 2012

Pretty good combo you made.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Ingulit - May. 17, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  4:07 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Have you tested BD145 instead of R145 on this? I'm just surprised Flash didn't self KO/Get KO'ed.

BD145 is certainly good for Wing/defense in general, but R145 does exceptionally well and brings more to the table for the combo. I understand your concerns, but self-KOs do not happen with this combo because Wing is so wide (and thus the opposing Bey makes more contact with Wing rather than ever hitting R145, which, yes, would cause massive recoil). Also, as I mentioned in the OP, R145 and RDF have amazing synergy both in that RDF allows R145 to process at low spin rates and because they allow the combo to have (minor) attack/counter-attack abilities against LH_Cs, something that BD145__ cannot provide.

Benchmark:

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - kbuno50 - May. 17, 2012

Try an 85 flash combo, R145 has quite a bit of recoil.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Byerg - May. 17, 2012

Flash does absolutely horrible on anything lower than 105, so no, do not do that, since it will prove nothing. About your benchmark, what are you doing launching an Attack Type first..I assume you also did that for the results in the OP Tired
You don't do that dude...Attack types only ever need to go first against another attack type or an Anti-Attack type...

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Coach - May. 18, 2012

I was playing with Sagittario-Fire. He had was using MF-H Winged Bull R145RDF I beat him 3-0 with with MF-H Flash Capricorn(cuz I'm Klaus) CH145LRF even with a Tornado stall once I still beat him.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (Beats Flash) - Ingulit - May. 18, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  11:58 PM)Zancrow Wrote: About your benchmark, what are you doing launching an Attack Type first..I assume you also did that for the results in the OP Tired
You don't do that dude...Attack types only ever need to go first against another attack type or an Anti-Attack type...

Apologies, I was doing 15 rounds with Wing shot first and then 15 rounds Flash shot first. I was unclear about the standard due to some other threads around here. I'll re-test and post my results ASAP.

The new thread about how to test attack types seems rather appropriate, ha.

I'll change the title and put a disclaimer in my OP about my previous tests.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (EDIT: BEING RETESTED) - Byerg - May. 18, 2012

I'll like for you to redo the benchmark as well if you can.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (EDIT: BEING RETESTED) - Ingulit - May. 18, 2012

I'll re-do the benchmark ASAP.

MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF vs MF-H Flash Scorpio GB145RF
Wing: 21, 20 OS, 1 KO
Flash: 9, 9 KO
Wing Win Percentage: 70%

I put these results in the OP, and I sectioned off all the old/incorrect test results so nobody gets confused by them. Apologies again.

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (EDIT: BEING RETESTED) - Flash! - May. 18, 2012

Those are nice results. How did you come up with this combo?

RE: MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF (EDIT: BEING RETESTED) - Shabalabadoo - May. 18, 2012

(May. 18, 2012  2:54 AM)Hobbybey Wrote: Those are nice results. Where did you come up with this combo?

His house.

Ingulit, I saw your explanation about why R145 is better than BD145, but could you do a direct comparisson test with the very first one in the OP?