World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana (/Thread-Messages-for-Hasbro-and-Nelvana)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Anime - Aug. 06, 2009

Umm, this is for Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, and every beyblading company, PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER WORLD TOURNAMENT, LET EVERYONE FROM EVERY AGE GRoUP, SO WHAT IF SOMEONE OLDER THAN 18 BECOMES THE WORLD CHAMP! THAT JUST PROVES THAT BEYBLADING IS UNIVERSAL!

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Havok - Aug. 06, 2009

(Aug. 06, 2009  5:59 AM)Anime Wrote: Umm, this is for Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, and every beyblading company, PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER WORLD TOURNAMENT, LET EVERYONE FROM EVERY AGE GRoUP, SO WHAT IF SOMEONE OLDER THAN 18 BECOMES THE WORLD CHAMP! THAT JUST PROVES THAT BEYBLADING IS UNIVERSAL!

I can see it now
*"Mom I won! and it was cause I beat a little 10 year old who couldn't pull the rip cord as hard as me."*
But yes very true there should not be a age cut off, maybe perhaps after seeing this site they would allow age groups, as to make things more equal. And as I think we can all agree a 18 year old will be way more likely to customize a bey than some 10 year old

ps. I have nothing against 10 year olds

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - PatheticBarrel - Aug. 06, 2009

The best way for that to work would be for different age groups to have their own tournement/rankings. That way an 18 year old can't beat a 10 year old by force or inginuity

(Aug. 06, 2009  6:11 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: The best way for that to work would be for different age groups to have their own tournement/rankings. That way an 18 year old can't beat a 10 year old by force or inginuity

thank you for restating what i said

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - The_General - Aug. 06, 2009

(Aug. 06, 2009  6:12 AM)Havok Wrote: thank you for restating what i said

And thank you for restating what I said in my letter to Hasbro earlier in the thread. lol jk

I suggested splitting the tournament 8-15 and 16+...that way everyone can participate in tournament play.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Aug. 06, 2009

I seriously do not see a good reason for them to allow adults to enter these tournaments. Let the kids have fun, for God's sake. There isn't a large enough market for that to be viable, anyway. Adults can play in the WBO.

(Aug. 06, 2009  7:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I seriously do not see a good reason for them to allow adults to enter these tournaments. Let the kids have fun, for God's sake. There isn't a large enough market for that to be viable, anyway. Adults can play in the WBO.

good point, but to put it bluntly, they would have to strike a deal with you in order for the tournaments to be legit for world rankings and such. Although I personally think this would be great for the site, im not sure how close that is to being done or even if its been started or suggested

Edit: Actually no deal would have to be made, although it would be nice to have them as a sponsor for the events as to lower costs on us and make them more publicized.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Anime - Aug. 06, 2009

Off topic: Aww, Man! My DSi couldn't get my post through, so I'll just have to rewrite it on the laptop.

Anyway, Edit: Oops, I'll rewrite this AGAIN.

Anyway, Umm, I'm onboard on the whole "BeyShop" concept, but I'd like the "BeyShop" to be near a more, umm, shall I say, more "universal" store, like say, WalMart? Or Target? the reason is because there is no ToysRUs near or in my city. And besides, Beyblade should be a sport. I mean, most of us probably were still fans of Beyblade, even after they suspended the toyline in 2004-2005.

On topic: Umm, Hasbro, thank you for taking the time to read this all, and I'm sure it would mean alot to all the members of the WBO if you wrote back once in awhile, but i doubt it. Anyway, uuummm, Hasbro, you should listen to the WBO members, asking you to please not make any huge changes to the Takara-Tomy Beyblade merchandise (umm, Beys, Stadiums, acesories, etc), but if you do, please test them first, and if you change them, please sell the original version as well, (selling the original versions was my idea, and also some other members, mostly theirs, I'm just saying it again, and I think selling the original versions should also be an idea for Takara-Tomy) and, umm, please test the change versions first. Oh, and really is an issue for some members, complaining about the paint Hasbro puts on the stadiums that affects the Beyblade's performance, so if you still paint it, please don't make the coats to thick. Umm, I think thats it, and i know this post is getting to be VERY long (at least for me it is) I'm going to stop typing this post, right, now.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Khel - Aug. 07, 2009

Okay let's set a new ground rule

Beyblade IS NOT, and CANNOT be a sport. It's not possible now let's stop requesting it.

You have better odds of winning the 50 million dollar lottery.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Anime - Aug. 07, 2009

Off topic: O.K., I see your reasoning Khel. I mean, practically the only way Beyblade can become a sport is if about 80 percent of the Earth's population takes a liking to it, and then the probability of it becoming a sport is about 1/100000000000000

On topic: Dear Hasbro,

We would like the Takara-Tomy beyblades to remain the same, and for everything to stay the same, and if there are any changes we would still like you to sell the original Takara-Tomy versions

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Tempestas007 - Aug. 07, 2009

You went from "if you do change something, please test it first" to "don't change anything" more or less.

That's a big 180. D:

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Anime - Aug. 07, 2009

Sorry, I just wanted to keep my last post along the lines of this thread. Please understand what i did.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - InfernoSlayer0 - Aug. 08, 2009

to Hasbro:

can you guys release the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine thing? that would be awsome. Also can u give out prizes for it too like in Japan?Like Quetz?i ope u guys have a WBBA here too.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 08, 2009

:A bit off topicUnhappyIf there is a topic for this just please point me to it, sorry in advance)

On the BeyShop idea, it seems like it would work best in like a Hobby Shop or perhaps a Card Shop where games such as Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic The Gathering are played. I have thought about that ALOT. Only problem I would see is the size of the store, but I have noticed some stores tend to be quite large in the sense that they hold Regional Tournaments. Seems like the best way to handle it would definatly be a Hobby Shop, but an actual Bey Shop would just be fantastic.

GaspN Topic:

To Hasbro:

I would absolutely love it if you guys would release the Takara-Tomy Stadiumd, with no changes here. I remember that during the Plastic generation, that there were only the stadiums with pockets, and I had a huge amount of hope that once the HMS blades were released by Hasbro, that the stadiums would have to come with it. However, I was extremely disappointed to see that the stadiums still contained the pockets and were hardly much different. So Please, if you by chance ever read this, keep the stadiums EXACTLY the way Takara-Tomy made them. If you really want to, release both stadiums, just atleast sell the Takara-Tomy ones as well.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - OiObss - Aug. 10, 2009

Yes hasbro should change the stadiums to takara because the other ones had pokets and they were annoying.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - theflightyellz - Aug. 11, 2009

(Aug. 10, 2009  3:05 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Yes hasbro should change the stadiums to takara because the other ones had pokets and they were annoying.
Pockets weren't a problem, they really aren't any different to the out sections of TakaraTOMY stadiums.
The blade just goes in to a plastic tray, instead of going out on the floor.
The lack of tornado ridge, horrific paint that sticks to beys, and horrible play surfaces covered in warps and bumps were the problem...
If Hasbro actually take that in to account, then maybe people will actually buy their stadiums, and they won't be left with thousands of them sitting in bargain bins for 99 cents.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - firelord767 - Aug. 14, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  8:01 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: to Hasbro:

can you guys release the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine thing? that would be awsome. Also can u give out prizes for it too like in Japan?Like Quetz?i ope u guys have a WBBA here too.

Amen. I just have to note that being the wbba, i think the leuge will expand here than start a new one. Like when some regoinal champ in a yugioh tourney goes to japan or something. Of course, that would lead to some go shoot vs. let it rip issues (go shoot ftw!).

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Dirge - Aug. 14, 2009

dear hasbro and you fix the prong problem with the launchers make them more durable

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - axe_ninja - Aug. 15, 2009

i dont know if hasbro or nelvana are responsible for this, but this is something that i think is important:

WBBA tournements have GOT to have something for over 15's to play. everything has it: pokemon has it, yu-gi-oh (spit) has it, magic has it, everything features a way for people over the age of 15 (thats the age the BBA cut off competitors way back) to compete in official sanctioned tournements. why should i miss out on doing something properly just because i was born in '92? no reason really man, none.
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:01 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Amen. I just have to note that being the wbba, i think the leuge will expand here than start a new one. Like when some regoinal champ in a yugioh tourney goes to japan or something. Of course, that would lead to some go shoot vs. let it rip issues (go shoot ftw!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWhbhTunXPI
no way man, 3-2-1 BEYBLADE ftw Tongue_out

in all seriousness; this would actualy work

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Aqua - Aug. 15, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  3:19 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: i dont know if hasbro or nelvana are responsible for this, but this is something that i think is important:

WBBA tournements have GOT to have something for over 15's to play. everything has it: pokemon has it, yu-gi-oh (spit) has it, magic has it, everything features a way for people over the age of 15 (thats the age the BBA cut off competitors way back) to compete in official sanctioned tournements. why should i miss out on doing something properly just because i was born in '92? no reason really man, none.

This has been brought up so many times in this thread. You should read the replies to those suggestions about having tournaments for 15 and overs. It just doesn't make sense for them to be doing that....

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - axe_ninja - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  11:52 PM)Aqua Wrote: This has been brought up so many times in this thread. You should read the replies to those suggestions about having tournaments for 15 and overs. It just doesn't make sense for them to be doing that....

well i say it does, okay? okay.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Pich - Aug. 16, 2009

Please explain your reasoning..... In my eyes, it doesn't.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 16, 2009  4:12 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: well i say it does, okay? okay.

great reasoning. you say it does, so it must be a good idea! awesome you should go into marketing man, "i say it does" that'll convince everyone

not that i have a problem with them doing a 15 and up division but it's incredibly unlikely and not all that necessary due to stuff already outlined numerous times in this topic

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - firekid115 - Aug. 16, 2009

i loled. but yeah, this has been brought up ALOT in this thread.

IMO:

WBO: Older people

WBBA: Children

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - axe_ninja - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 16, 2009  4:13 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Please explain your reasoning..... In my eyes, it doesn't.

well ... i made a 'no post' rule, but i guess i break it because you're interested.

my reasoning is simple:
1)everything else in the worlds does it (yes, even neopets trading card game that i was once ranked number 1 in britaind, dont ask)
2) the best players are all older than 15, the best players should get their just deserts for that achievment, simple.

i seem to be having problems with reasons latley, so i thought there wasnt a point in giving one, sorry if i sounded rude there.