World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Indiana-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 22, 2014

I am up for any date after July 28th. So any day in August. You guys can tell me whenever you are ok with it.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - BlazeingkaiGT - Jul. 22, 2014

Well ill be indy during august through september for a horror con so for me around that time will be perfect.

(Jul. 22, 2014  6:39 PM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote: Well ill be indy during august through september for a horror con so for me around that time will be perfect.
Ok so what about you Tri? When are you available, if you are?

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 22, 2014

I start school August 8th, so it is hard telling, I most likely won't be able to make it.

What about August 2nd?

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - BlazeingkaiGT - Jul. 23, 2014

That may work i will have to talk to my sister.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - TimeOut - Aug. 08, 2014

If you wanted to host something in mid-September/early October in Newburgh and would have a collection of parts I could borrow I would pro babel be able to come.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Aug. 11, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  9:24 PM)Time Wrote: If you wanted to host something in mid-September/early October in Newburgh and would have a collection of parts I could borrow I would pro babel be able to come.
Tri said he's done with the WBO, but I don't know if he's still going to try to host.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Aug. 11, 2014

I might, I don't know yet. I will look into it though. It is hard telling right now especially with school.

Btw I am not done being on the wbo, I am just away from beyblade discussion.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Aug. 12, 2014

(Aug. 11, 2014  9:22 PM)Tʀɪ Wrote: I might, I don't know yet. I will look into it though. It is hard telling right now especially with school.

Btw I am not done being on the wbo, I am just away from beyblade discussion.
Ok cool, but I'm going to be heading back to VA soon so if we could host sometime this month then it would be pretty awesome.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Aug. 12, 2014

Well, I have cross meets every saturday starting septemer so I don't know how this is gonna work out. Sorry guys!

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Sep. 28, 2014

So this I my new State. 🏡 Anyone willing to come to the Carmel Indiana area for a tourney?

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Sep. 30, 2014

I could around Thanksgiving possibly. I'll talk to my aunt more about it tonight. You would probably have to host seeing as I don't want to be responsible for hosting an event 100+ miles away.

If I do go, there is me, TMNT Isaac, and TMNT Missy.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jan. 24, 2015

Probably a lost cause, but does anyone want to try and set up an event around the beginning of spring/spring break? I could probably host one around the Terre Haute area.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Feb. 02, 2015

If anyone will be in the New England area or thinks they may be able to during the month of July, please send me a PM or post.

Planning something (hopefully) big.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Feb. 14, 2015

I want an Indiana qualifier for TBR! Who's prepared to come? I want to host it in Indy because that's the capital and many events happen there. Starting a list for a date I think convenient, but if it's not tell me.

Confirmed:
RagerBlade
DuckMan
TheGreatBaba

Possible:
TMNT Isaac
TMNT Missy
Tri
Time

Keel in mid if you win this qualifier you will get paid travel expenses to the Championships in Anime North, so this is an event you do not want to miss.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Feb. 14, 2015

I think Founders Park in Carmel is a great place. It's where the first Indiana event was held. You might keep it in consideration because it's also close to Indy.

Put me, TMNT Isaac, and TMNT Missy as maybe's.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Chuck the Duck - Feb. 17, 2015

Me and RagerBlade are fine with Carmel since it is very near Indianapolis. If you can pul throught than we will only need 2 more people.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Feb. 17, 2015

If you have any relatives or anything please ask them to come. We are trying to get some people interested in Beyblade here.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - TimeOut - Feb. 17, 2015

If it took place on a Sunday, I could stay with someone Saturday night, and I could borrow Beys from someone I could possibly make it work.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Feb. 18, 2015

(Feb. 17, 2015  11:22 PM)Time Wrote: If it took place on a Sunday, I could stay with someone Saturday night, and I could borrow Beys from someone I could possibly make it work.
I am willing to lend my Beys, but I might not have all the parts you need, so you may want to ask Tri as we'll, especially if we play each other. I could do that, but I would have to str the event around 2. At this point we all agree on Carmel though right?

@[Tri] there aren't any fees to enter that Park are there?

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Feb. 18, 2015

Nope. It's an open venue, but that also means other people might be there.

(Feb. 18, 2015  2:24 AM)Tri Wrote: Nope. It's an open venue, but that also means other people might be there.
I'm good with that as we've had that at past tourneys. Now all we need is hope that we can get those maybes on confirmed. Then we can put up a Proposal and get even more interest with an official thread.

Sorry for DP, but I think March 15th is a good day. Is everybody good on that?

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - TimeOut - Feb. 18, 2015

I might be able to pull that off. Emphasis on might.