World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Indiana-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 01, 2014

(Jul. 01, 2014  4:25 PM)Tr! Wrote: It's probably around 3 hours, depending on traffic.
Chocked_2 That's quite a lot. Can you guys come closer to Indianapolis for another tourney before or after yours?

If your aunt is busy then you guys can come for another tourney near Indianapolis?

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Cake - Jul. 01, 2014

I may try to host something in Warsaw IN, which is two hours away form Indy (north though).

Hopefully I would then be able to draw some people from southern Michigan and Chicago as well.

But I don't want to draw people away from your tournament and one that Yuko's hosting in Lansing MI, so timing may be a little tricky.

(Jul. 01, 2014  4:36 PM)Cake Wrote: I may try to host something in Warsaw IN, which is two hours away form Indy (north though).

Hopefully I would then be able to draw some people from southern Michigan and Chicago as well.

But I don't want to draw people away from your tournament and one that Yuko's hosting in Lansing MI, so timing may be a little tricky.
Well I might be able to come so let me ask my parents about that. Do you need any stadiums?

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Cake - Jul. 01, 2014

I have one BB-10, but more would be appreciated.

The date and time are pretty much open as of yet, but I will be unable to host from July 26-August 2. I was considering it something along the lines of "Back-to-School BeyBattles" and hosting it in mid-August, but pretty much any date that gives people enough time to figure out if they can come works for me.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 01, 2014

I have a feeling there would be a bigger turnout if we just did it up north instead, so I could call off the one in Newburgh if that would help.

Well his is in mid August, while yours is early August so you don't have to get rid of yours. It can still be done before.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 07, 2014

Alright, 4 confirmed at the moment. Lets go people! Just come, no second guesses!

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 07, 2014

(Jul. 07, 2014  3:17 AM)Tr! Wrote: Alright, 4 confirmed at the moment. Lets go people! Just come, no second guesses!
Confirm me and BlitzArmor. If you need some one else then TheGreatBaba will play, but if not then he'll in it out. Just maybe him for now.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 07, 2014

Awesome, it'll be great (hopefully) meeting you!

Alright here is the new list:

CONFIRMED
Tr!
TMNT Isaac
TMNT Missy
Draciel516
Lord
BlitzArmor

MAYBE
TheGreatBaba

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 08, 2014

I am excited for the tourney. We have to star promoting it. I put some ads up on Facebook!

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 11, 2014

Bad news, my aunt is working August 2. We could do it the weekend before on August 26 but we need the 8 confirmed participants fast! I'm sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I start school August 8, so I can't do it the weekend after the 2nd.

Date: July 26th, 2014

Time: TBD

Place: Newburgh, IN @ lock & dam park

Format: Limited or Standard

CONFIRMED
Tr!
TMNT Isaac
TMNT Missy

MAYBE
Resurrection
Fire Wall

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 14, 2014

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'm TRYING to get interest for an Ohio tourney that would most likely be Standard Format, in Southeast Columbus, and sometime between August 3rd and August 12th! Link to Ohio thread(s) in Signature. Just notifying the surrounding states Wink

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 16, 2014

I'm gonna have to call off the July 26th date. Mostly because of lack of interest and that I really wanted more to time to get this bigger. Maybe sometime in November or December when I have a break I'll try again. School starts in like 3 weeks .-.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 16, 2014

(Jul. 16, 2014  3:07 AM)Tr! Wrote: I'm gonna have to call off the July 26th date. Mostly because of lack of interest and that I really wanted more to time to get this bigger. Maybe sometime in November or December when I have a break I'll try again. School starts in like 3 weeks .-.
Really? School starts that early in Indiana? I was hoping to get some other tournaments in Indianapolis! Anyone interested? I'm here until the end of August.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - BlazeingkaiGT - Jul. 22, 2014

Well since i keep going on this topic maybe i could make a suggestion well since im from northern indiana laporte to be exact maybe we could find a place in indy to held the tourney i could bring my takara tomy BB10 attack stadium so we could use that as one of the stadiums if we could get someone to bring three more than we should be good with the stadiums since the amount of bladers is eight for it to be official(unless it has changed) two bladers per stadium if more say they will go than we can just discussed it further.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 22, 2014

There's no set amount on stadiums, although more is preferred. We'd be fine with just two probably tbh. Any date you were planning?

As for the date that it should be on we could discussed that once we know what everyone schedule is so that we could work around it.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 22, 2014

(Jul. 22, 2014  3:42 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote: Well since i keep going on this topic maybe i could make a suggestion well since im from northern indiana laporte to be exact maybe we could find a place in indy to held the tourney i could bring my takara tomy BB10 attack stadium so we could use that as one of the stadiums if we could get someone to bring three more than we should be good with the stadiums since the amount of bladers is eight for it to be official(unless it has changed) two bladers per stadium if more say they will go than we can just discussed it further.
Do you think you could come to Indianapolis?

(Jul. 22, 2014  4:58 AM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  3:42 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote: Well since i keep going on this topic maybe i could make a suggestion well since im from northern indiana laporte to be exact maybe we could find a place in indy to held the tourney i could bring my takara tomy BB10 attack stadium so we could use that as one of the stadiums if we could get someone to bring three more than we should be good with the stadiums since the amount of bladers is eight for it to be official(unless it has changed) two bladers per stadium if more say they will go than we can just discussed it further.
Postive my sister lives there so i could stay at her house i would have to ask.

(Jul. 22, 2014  5:03 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  4:58 AM)Lord Wrote:
Okay ask her, because I am trying to host a tourney here and we have 3 Bladers. Do you know anyone else who can come with you? At least 4 more Bladers.

(Jul. 22, 2014  5:07 AM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  5:03 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  4:58 AM)Lord Wrote: Do you think you could come to Indianapolis?
Okay ask her, because I am trying to host a tourney here and we have 3 Bladers. Do you know anyone else who can come with you? At least 4 more Bladers.
I do know one of my friends that blades but hes going through personal stuff currently so it would just be me if i get the tumbs up.

(Jul. 22, 2014  5:10 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  5:07 AM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  5:03 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote: Postive my sister lives there so i could stay at her house i would have to ask.
I do know one of my friends that blades but hes going through personal stuff currently so it would just be me if i get the tumbs up.
Ok that's cool, but try to advertise since we need 8 before we can make it official.

Confirmed:
Lord
BlitzArmor
BalzeingkaiGT (Maybe)
TheGreatBaba

4 more needed

i just sent my sister a message on facebook we should make it for saturday since my brother in law is off from work so i could come.

RE: [Indiana, US] Tournament Discussion - Tri - Jul. 22, 2014

It is kind of hard to say without a date, so until then I don't know if I will be able to make it.

Well all i know is that the day has to be on a Saturday due to my brother in law being off on those we ahould also decide the location as well i just asked my sister and she replied wanting to know where and whenso maybe we should focused on that for right now witch is the date and the place