World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - TentacleZooka - Jul. 06, 2013

I don't have to worry about studying or school so I have much more time now XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 10, 2013

Hey! So my older brother just moved from Louisiana and he's not all that great at beyblade lol, he has a Dark Wolf so just don't destroy him the first time you battle him. He's oHmockingbird

And has it occurred to anyone that our tourneys aren't being processed? CALIFORNIA tournaments are being processed and they were planned much later than ours, along with NC and India. I'm pretty positive that Prue submits fees, so I'm kind of lost here.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 11, 2013

(Jul. 10, 2013  8:25 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hey! So my older brother just moved from Louisiana and he's not all that great at beyblade lol, he has a Dark Wolf so just don't destroy him the first time you battle him. He's oHmockingbird

And has it occurred to anyone that our tourneys aren't being processed? CALIFORNIA tournaments are being processed and they were planned much later than ours, along with NC and India. I'm pretty positive that Prue submits fees, so I'm kind of lost here.

They're still getting caught up with older events. Patence all and ranking will follow.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Grim Ripper - Jul. 12, 2013

I can go my bro is new and this will be his first even can't wait

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Draciel13 - Jul. 12, 2013

I can come I am dl bro

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 13, 2013

diablo Leon and Draciel13- Are you guys confirming for the July 27th tournament in Virginia Beach, VA at Mt.Trashmore??

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 14, 2013

Guys, just a heads up that I will be proposing the July 27th Virginia Beach tournament later today. We've got 10 confirmed attendees.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Draciel13 - Jul. 15, 2013

Yes dl and I can come

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 15, 2013

Alright, nice Draciel13. Just another reminder that I just submitted this tournament everyone. Check back soon. Official tournament thread should be up soon.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Havoc - Jul. 19, 2013

Attn va bladers: anyone who wants to stock up on parts or create some new combos for the tournament should know Target has new Showgun Steel beys.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 19, 2013

How about ones in Louisiana... Crying XD Suffering from separation anxiety...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 20, 2013

(Jul. 19, 2013  9:57 PM)ghostbull Wrote: Attn va bladers: anyone who wants to stock up on parts or create some new combos for the tournament should know Target has new Showgun Steel beys.

Toysrus does too know. Why'd you have to give away the secret!? Tired Now everybody is gonna use the same non original combos. Haha

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 20, 2013

Except for us... Virginia #staytrue to your own combos!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 20, 2013

(Jul. 20, 2013  12:45 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Except for us... Virginia #staytrue to your own combos!

Damn right DrSodaPop! Do I have a fan club for my victory at tomorrow's Sterling, VA tournament?Cute Any takers??? Lol

Psh. EVERYONE! LET'S HOPE THAT EXPLOSION WINS! I really don't want any MD bladers winning.
Pretty much if MD gets wrecked, I'll be happy.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Jul. 20, 2013

(Jul. 20, 2013  12:57 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Psh. EVERYONE! LET'S HOPE THAT EXPLOSION WINS! I really don't want any MD bladers winning.
Pretty much if MD gets wrecked, I'll be happy.

The love and good sportsmanship which radiates from this post is truly heartwarming.
Reading this over just makes me feel all fuzzy inside. *hugsmyself*

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 20, 2013

Woah Woah Woah. The host will win! Especially with his epic new beys! THE BLADE WILL RAGE!

VA community=Best community. If VA places for the most part (Talking to Rager, Insom, and Explosion) I'll be sewpehr happeh. All of you are awesome bladers, and Rager, I have faith in you XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 21, 2013

I am starting a new tournament soon. August 10th or 11th. Post if you want to join.
Confirmed List
RagerBlade
Armadurn
BladerXYZ
TrollingBlader
TheGreatBaba

Just 3 more!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 22, 2013

Did I hear that Kaboom!!! won the tournament in Sterling???
WAY TO GO BRO!!! VA REPRESENT!!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 22, 2013

(Jul. 22, 2013  4:47 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Did I hear that Kaboom!!! won the tournament in Sterling???
WAY TO GO BRO!!! VA REPRESENT!!

Lol! Thanks prue!xD Also, I've got news that a certain "someone" who's a really good blader and...placed in Beyblade Revoulution might be coming to the area around the first week of august. If possible, I wanna do everything it takes to have a tournament that week. You think it could happen? I'll do whatever I can to help.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Grim Ripper - Jul. 22, 2013

I try to be there

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - [)ragon - Jul. 22, 2013

Kaboom!!!, are you having it on the 3rd? 'Cause if you are you can put me down as a maybe. Smile

May I ask who this exceptionally skilled blader is?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 22, 2013

Aha! ME! Just kiddibg, still in Louisiana hah, but beypoints were updated! Kaboom!!! They were Chaos Rising 2.0 and Beat the Summer Heat 1.0

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - LMAO - Jul. 22, 2013

(Jul. 22, 2013  4:12 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: May I ask who this exceptionally skilled blader is?

I'm guessing stormscorpio or Yuko Ray14, good luck with your tourney guys!