World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 08, 2012  6:34 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Yeah, and not with 13858 walk-ins Tired

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinching_eyes_2 Having a few walkins is kinda cool but having an additional 20 people is ridiculous.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 09, 2012

Seriously... So i put that you must make an account before playing

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  3:15 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Seriously... So i put that you must make an account before playing

Well its in the rules for you to have an account before playing at the tournament. But you cant demand people to do it in order to play. We technically dont have the right to tell people they need an account in order to play zlthough it is required. Its confusing but no you dont have to worry about it.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Insane - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  4:59 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Well its in the rules for you to have an account before playing at the tournament. But you cant demand people to do it in order to play. We technically dont have the right to tell people they need an account in order to play zlthough it is required. Its confusing but no you dont have to worry about it.

I think you can let them play at the tourney and then when it's done, you make them the account at home.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  4:59 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Well its in the rules for you to have an account before playing at the tournament. But you cant demand people to do it in order to play. We technically dont have the right to tell people they need an account in order to play zlthough it is required. Its confusing but no you dont have to worry about it.

Of course we can demand it, because it is a private event and we have every right to expect things from people if they want to participate ...

Thank ya Kai-V, but like she said, how do we know for sure they're going to go home and make an account? Too much of a liability.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  5:56 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Thank ya Kai-V, but like she said, how do we know for sure they're going to go home and make an account? Too much of a liability.

You do not let them go without an account. The instructions are written very clearly either in the Event Guide or in the Rulebooks.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - TentacleZooka - Dec. 09, 2012

What I found out to be the best solution is to sign them into an account at the event. Having a laptop with connections help facilitate this. I have also used my smartphone to sign them in but it's harder that way. Just my 2cents worth.
Prue

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 09, 2012

Bazooka and I will be at this event. Ill compete if you need anan 8th man. Otherwise I can help with judging etc. By the way I have a paypal account so if you need me to send in the fees etc I can help there as well.

(Dec. 09, 2012  6:36 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Bazooka and I will be at this event. Ill compete if you need anan 8th man. Otherwise I can help with judging etc. By the way I have a paypal account so if you need me to send in the fees etc I can help there as well.
Aww carp. You don't mean for the 22nd do you? XD Oh And there aren't entry fees for the 22nd
And Kai-V: I know, I was talking to Kaboom and Insane. (I was siding with ya)

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 09, 2012

Yes the 22nd. What's the head count now? At work and can't see the whole link

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 10, 2012

Has this event been submitted yet? If not, why not?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 10, 2012

I'll ask tonight, can't do much from le iPod.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Insane - Dec. 10, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  5:56 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Thank ya Kai-V, but like she said, how do we know for sure they're going to go home and make an account? Too much of a liability.

Well if anything I can make them accounts. Just ask them whats the user name and i'll do it. Oh and also, you can take me off the list. Im gonna be at the tournament in New York. I'm going up north for the holidays

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 11, 2012

(Dec. 10, 2012  11:04 PM)Insane Wrote:

Well if anything I can make them accounts. Just ask them whats the user name and i'll do it. Oh and also, you can take me off the list. Im gonna be at the tournament in New York. I'm going up north for the holidays
UGH. I really wanted to battle you XD but have fun man, good luck at the tourney Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 11, 2012

Hey what happened to the Virginia rankings?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 11, 2012

I thought angry had em

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 12, 2012

Yea he did I found them at the beginning of this thread. foolish me. doh!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 12, 2012

It's all good. And I submitted a proposal

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 15, 2012

Hey Prue, by them not saying anything, does that mean no? And do you think they'll approve it last minute?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Dec. 17, 2012

Shoot Kai-v a pm. She's pretty good at responding

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DranzWolf - Dec. 21, 2012

So how's it looking for Saturday?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 21, 2012

To me, pretty good, I'm about to check if she replied now

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 21, 2012

@DransWolf- Do you have a BB-10? ( TakaraTomy attack type stadium? ) If so could you please bring it for the tournament? I have one for the tournament but it would be cool to have an extra on hand just in case we have more people than expected.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Dec. 22, 2012

He said it was ready, and I don't know if I should make a thread yet, seeing as the tournament is tomorrow. But we have our eight. And DranzWolf you're still welcome to come.