World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 14, 2012

brianDAblader-

Thanks to Dark_Mousy, do you kinda understand why everyone wants you to come?!Tongue_out If you can, you should definitely come!Wink

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 14, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  1:48 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: brianDAblader-

Thanks to Dark_Mousy, do you kinda understand why everyone wants you to come?!Tongue_out If you can, you should definitely come!Wink

It would have to be bribe. I could Possibly come if the payout was high enough

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - brianDAblader - Aug. 14, 2012

Sounds pretty cool! Have you picked out the prizes yet?

Yes, but Im not gonna say just yet. But believe me the prizes are worth coming for. Promise.Wink

Are there any must have items when going to a tournament? Like stuff that would come in handy. You know besides your beys and launchers LOL

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:39 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: Are there any must have items when going to a tournament? Like stuff that would come in handy. You know besides your beys and launchers LOL

Good combos and extra parts. Make sure you know the rules prior to going. This makes the judges life a lot easier. Get there early so you can practice in the BB110 stadiums. Bring extra stadiums if you have them.

Stadiums are already taken care of, but If you have a BB-10 ( Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadium )
then please do bring it.

Pretty much what Dark already said, the only 3 things we are not aloud to bring to this Comic Book Store is:

Absolutely NO!:
1.) Outside Food/Drinks
2.) Smoking
3.) Profanity!!!

Another thing is a good attitude and good sportsmanship. Remember its about having fun and meeting new people. About pushing yourself to be the best blader you can.

Where are these rules? (I'm such a noob) haha

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Another thing is a good attitude and good sportsmanship. Remember its about having fun and meeting new people. About pushing yourself to be the best blader you can.
You got that right!!!!Tongue_out

While taking Martial Arts, my dad always taught me that, the only way you get better is by pushing yourself. Its a good motto that I live by everyday in everything I do.Wink

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:56 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: Where are these rules? (I'm such a noob) haha

Here they are. Any questions PM me.

EVERYONE HERE ARE THE STANDARD RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Facebook-Rulebooks-Changes?highlight=Rulebook

EDIT: Dammit Dark!!! Why do you type so fast!!!XD

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:59 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: EVERYONE HERE ARE THE STANDARD RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Facebook-Rulebooks-Changes?highlight=Rulebook

Just trying to help, prove a point to everyone, and do what I do best, help people

(Aug. 14, 2012  3:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:59 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: EVERYONE HERE ARE THE STANDARD RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT:

Just trying to help, prove a point to everyone, and do what I do best, help people

Is there anyway to delete that post.....and this one aswell...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 14, 2012

Hey Guys, I'm still looking to confirm two or more bladers for the Richmond tournament. I've picked up a bunch of maybe's but I'd like to get this submitted as soon as I can. thx.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - sage julius - Aug. 14, 2012

I might be albe to comfirm in 4 days

(Aug. 14, 2012  3:05 PM)sage julius Wrote: I might be albe to comfirm in 4 days

Awesome, you should really come.Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 14, 2012

You shuld, we already have a good amount of people and it'd be nice to have more Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - TentacleZooka - Aug. 15, 2012

MORE BLADERS!!! looks like a good tourney. I wont go easy.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Insane - Aug. 15, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:50 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey Guys, I'm still looking to confirm two or more bladers for the Richmond tournament. I've picked up a bunch of maybe's but I'd like to get this submitted as soon as I can. thx.

Im definitely coming to the richmond tourney so you can confirm me

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 15, 2012

Perfect. Glad you can join us Insane. Bring your A game. This is starting to turn out to be a powerful tournament
Hey DrPepsiDew, did you get my PM regarding the tournament?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - BladerJDF - Aug. 15, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:50 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey Guys, I'm still looking to confirm two or more bladers for the Richmond tournament. I've picked up a bunch of maybe's but I'd like to get this submitted as soon as I can. thx.

I'm a maybe. It would be my first tournament.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 15, 2012

Thanks bladerjdf. Should be a ton o fun. I look forward to having you join the Virginia community

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - brianDAblader - Aug. 17, 2012

Guys I'm bringing a friend to the va beach tournament!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 17, 2012

make him an account! please!?