World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 02, 2012

Excuse me?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 02, 2012

(Aug. 02, 2012  8:34 PM)Pruebame Wrote: I'm thinking DrPepsidew is kinda scared. I understand if thats the case

Lol, thats exactly it.

Lol, Jk DrPepsidew XD

My mother'll be annoyed for me to go. After Kaboom, you're my next target Pruebame. >Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 02, 2012

(Aug. 02, 2012  8:53 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: My mother'll be annoyed for me to go. After Kaboom, you're my next target Pruebame. >Grin

Please....Just try and beat me. Well find out whose the best after this tournament gets approved! >: )

16 MORE DAYS! THIS IS KILLING ME!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 03, 2012

Guys dont worry. I pretty confident this tournament will be approved. I will link the page to the tournament thread when i find out!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 03, 2012

I've got a bunch of PM's and emails out looking for at least 2 more bladers for the Richmond Tournament. We also have a strong amount of maybe's. We're about 5 weeks out so lets keep talking it up to fill the spots. A good way to finish up the summer IMO.

(Aug. 03, 2012  3:50 PM)Pruebame Wrote: I've got a bunch of PM's and emails out looking for at least 2 more bladers for the Richmond Tournament. We also have a strong amount of maybe's. We're about 5 weeks out so lets keep talking it up to fill the spots. A good way to finish up the summer IMO.

Shoot. I need a good beyblade tournament to end the summer! Im starting High School this year and im thinkin ill probably have a lot more "prioritys" and have to become more "responsible" Tired

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 03, 2012

OK so give me a date for outr October tournament in "WILLIAMSBURG" so that everyone can attend. I'll start to research the place etc.

As for me, idk for the moment. As long as its a month or two head of time, and we dont already have something plan. He can switch out a work day with someone so I can come. So, no promises ill be able to come, but I definitely ask about it in the future.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 03, 2012

Can I ask if there's a problem with the approval?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - TentacleZooka - Aug. 04, 2012

looks like theres some strong bladers here.
good................very good.................................................................

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 04, 2012

(Aug. 04, 2012  3:40 AM)Bazooka Wrote: looks like theres some strong bladers here.
good................very good.................................................................

Ikr! Cant wait for our next battle Bazooka! >: ) Better bring your A-Game.Wink

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 04, 2012

SOON 0-0

(Aug. 04, 2012  4:27 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: SOON 0-0

Dont spam man.Wink just a heads up.

And Im talkin bout the Richmond tournament. Thats when I battled Bazooka. Bazooka is a pretty beast blader. You better watch out.Wink

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Aug. 04, 2012

Hmm I'm moving on September 1st. So I can't go to VA Beach tournament but i'm still a maybe for Richmond.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 04, 2012

Oh alright, I hope I can go to the tourney in richmond... It'd be nice to battle everyone Grin Especially really strong ones Grin

(Aug. 04, 2012  4:31 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Oh alright, I hope I can go to the tourney in richmond... It'd be nice to battle everyone Grin Especially really strong ones Grin

Richmond does have strong bladers. But the funny thing is, i dont think anyone that came to the tournament actually lived in Richmond.XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - ©oke - Aug. 04, 2012

I'm a maybe for the Richmond tourney, I cant come to the VA Beach one cuz its my moms birthday. I'll probably make it to the Richmond one though.

(Aug. 04, 2012  4:43 AM)©oke Wrote: I'm a maybe for the Richmond tourney, I cant come to the VA Beach one cuz its my moms birthday. I'll probably make it to the Richmond one though.

Ok, thats better than nuthin. Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 04, 2012

FYI - Bazooka won his last tournament in Goldsboro. He had to get by Hitzugia, Dark Mousy, and Storm Scorpio not to mention DefStamina and the rest of the amazing NC guys. If I was to handicap the Richmond tournament, I'd lean to Bazooka.
@Coke - It would be great to have you join us. I'll put you on the maybe list but I'd like to confirm you as soon as possable. thx.

(Aug. 04, 2012  5:56 AM)Pruebame Wrote: FYI - Bazooka won his last tournament in Goldsboro. He had to get by Hitzugia, Dark Mousy, and Storm Scorpio not to mention DefStamina and the rest of the amazing NC guys. If I was to handicap the Richmond tournament, I'd lean to Bazooka.
Then Im really pumped to battle him, just tell him to watch out. >: )

P.S. Why doesnt he get online as much as you do?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 04, 2012

(Aug. 04, 2012  3:40 AM)Bazooka Wrote: looks like theres some strong bladers here.

You have to ask him

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - TentacleZooka - Aug. 04, 2012

sometimes im busy
im actually on wbo a lot. im on different sections of the site

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - FlashMaster - Aug. 05, 2012

i am confirmed for for the virginia beach tournament, Kaboom srry for taking so long im drpepsidews friend