World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 30, 2012

wonderful,vand like i said, ill try and get to richmond, right now its maybe

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 30, 2012

(Jul. 30, 2012  7:55 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: wonderful,vand like i said, ill try and get to richmond, right now its maybe

i check google maps, and VA Beach is like 107 miles to Richmond. O:

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 30, 2012

2 hour drive, not bad. She said yes, it all depends on her schedule

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 30, 2012

(Jul. 30, 2012  8:12 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: 2 hour drive, not bad. She said yes, it all depends on her schedule

Grin Awesome

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 30, 2012

It's noy yhat bad of a drive

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 30, 2012

Yeah, its not that bad of a drive, especially If you get caught in traffic, end up like an hour late, and then to top it off your in the very first battle for the tournament.XD That happened to me, remember Prue?XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 30, 2012

Yes I do but if I remember correctly. The end result was worth it huh?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 30, 2012

(Jul. 30, 2012  9:37 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Yes I do but if I remember correctly. The end result was worth it huh?

It sure was. But Im not even talking about winning, Im talkin about meeting new people and havin some pretty awesome battles. Hope it goes the same for my tournament on the 18th.Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 31, 2012

Heck yeah! The tourney's gonna be legit Grin and if I could go to the one in Richmond, UIFUDBFIHVBSWHJDUIDG YEAH!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 30, 2012  7:59 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  7:55 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: wonderful,vand like i said, ill try and get to richmond, right now its maybe

i check google maps, and VA Beach is like 107 miles to Richmond. O:

speeed limoit on 64 is 70MPH = 1.5 hrs

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - GirlRayStriker - Jul. 31, 2012

Its possible i might be able to go to the virginia beach one

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 31, 2012

Awesome! and thanks pruebame for posting that

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 31, 2012

It look like i'm moving to Rocky Mount, NC. Which really sucks, but I might still be able to go to the VA tournament. I highly doubt it, but it's still possible that i'll go to these tournaments.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  11:06 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It look like i'm moving to Rocky Mount, NC. Which really sucks, but I might still be able to go to the VA tournament. I highly doubt it, but it's still possible that i'll go to these tournaments.

You could come to NC tournaments. We have them in Raleigh & Goldsboro. We are about 30 mins away in Goldsboro.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Aug. 01, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  11:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  11:06 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It look like i'm moving to Rocky Mount, NC. Which really sucks, but I might still be able to go to the VA tournament. I highly doubt it, but it's still possible that i'll go to these tournaments.

You could come to NC tournaments. We have them in Raleigh & Goldsboro. We are about 30 mins away in Goldsboro.

Yeah, i'll definatly be attending the NC tournaments. It's just that the VA tournaments are like 100 miles from where i'm moving too.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 01, 2012

(Aug. 01, 2012  12:00 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Yeah, i'll definatly be attending the NC tournaments. It's just that the VA tournaments are like 100 miles from where i'm moving too.

When are you moving?

(Aug. 01, 2012  12:08 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:00 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Yeah, i'll definatly be attending the NC tournaments. It's just that the VA tournaments are like 100 miles from where i'm moving too.

When are you moving?

In about 5 days. Why?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Aug. 01, 2012

Getting off topic, guys. Smile

Please take it to PM's!

Well, this is a mind carp; my parents apparently aren't moving to Rocky Mount? Wow...they just can't decide.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Aug. 01, 2012

Why don't you let us know where you're moving once you've moved? That way, you won't have to keep going back and forth between threads temporarily misleading everybody. xD

(Aug. 01, 2012  12:37 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Why don't you let us know where you're moving once you've moved? That way, you won't have to keep going back and forth between threads teporarily misleading everybody. xD

Lol, sounds like a plan. XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 01, 2012

Everyone, I have one Black TT Attack Type Stadium. If you happen to have one your willing to let us borrow for the Virginia Beach, VA tournament on August 18th let me know. We only need one so please dont make the effort to just jump up and go buy one.XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Chibiterasu - Aug. 01, 2012

(Aug. 01, 2012  1:10 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Everyone, I have one Black TT Attack Type Stadium. If you happen to have one your willing to let us borrow for the Virginia Beach, VA tournament on August 18th let me know. We only need one so please dont make the effort to just jump up and go buy one.XD

If SoulEater goes to the VA Beach Tournament, I will most likely go with him and I have A BB-10 that I can bring.

So basically that means I am a maybe for VA Beach

If I can't go and SoulEater does I 'll Force try to get him to take my Stadium with him. XD

I'm getting a BB-10 with my DX set. And Prodigy, are you my tail?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Chibiterasu - Aug. 01, 2012

(Aug. 01, 2012  1:20 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I'm getting a BB-10 with my DX set. And Prodigy, are you my tail?

No I just have no transportation to take me to VA and you're the closest person that actually goes to tournaments and that can take me that's all.