World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Classik - Oct. 30, 2017

Thought Id pop in and say hello.

Miss you all.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Shido-kun - Oct. 30, 2017

(Oct. 30, 2017  4:14 AM)Classik Wrote: Thought Id pop in and say hello.

Miss you all.

Huh, looks like we've both been dead, huh?

I can't believe I spent that much time here last 2014.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Jinbee - Oct. 30, 2017

(Oct. 30, 2017  4:14 AM)Classik Wrote: Thought Id pop in and say hello.

Miss you all.

Long time no see!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BeyGa - Nov. 05, 2017

I'm done. I've been thinking of leaving WBO for a while now, and recently things are getting worse and worse. I'm tired of getting here, hoping for some cool news and discussions about the anime, manga, the hobby itself, but all I find is people complaining about every single aspect for absolutely no reason. It's getting toxic, I'm not into this kind of mood. Nothing is good EVER for anybody. I'm really tired of this, so I'm getting out of here. Never felt "part of the community" anyway. Bye bye, WBO. Wanna complain about everything? Keep doing it, I'm not here to read complaints every time I sign in for Beyblade news and discussions. See you.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 06, 2017

(Nov. 05, 2017  10:05 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I'm done. I've been thinking of leaving WBO for a while now, and recently things are getting worse and worse. I'm tired of getting here, hoping for some cool news and discussions about the anime, manga, the hobby itself, but all I find is people complaining about every single aspect for absolutely no reason. It's getting toxic, I'm not into this kind of mood. Nothing is good EVER for anybody. I'm really tired of this, so I'm getting out of here. Never felt "part of the community" anyway. Bye bye, WBO. Wanna complain about everything? Keep doing it, I'm not here to read complaints every time I sign in for Beyblade news and discussions. See you.
I can understand it can be frustrating to see people always complain about Burst but really these are mostly MFB/BSB people who are comparing. One who see burst first would really like it or there might be people who might liked use of real techniques. But they might be new and may not familer much on WBO to give such a reviews or might inactive on discussion due to work. I remember this happening with MFB too when plastic fans didn't liked it compared to there og series (which included me) but as time went I became MFB fan too. But think other way too. despite they complain, all still have something in there heart that make them watch every episdoe.

Hope you will change your mind and stay here :)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cookie Bouquets - Nov. 23, 2017

Hey all.

It's been awhile, huh? Just popping in to say hello. Much as how the rest of the older members feel, I've gradually lost interest in beyblade as a whole, and have picked up other hobbies since then. The way the community has grown and changed in the past 5 years has been absolutely remarkable, and I do hope the WBO eventually climbs out of the slump it's currently in. Miss you all,

Shirayuki

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - mj9 - Nov. 26, 2017

As some of you may have noticed i havent been around lately i think i may be starting to lose intreset in beyblades as i have not been intrested in purchasing anything recently to keep up competitively. I may return to compete in the scavenger hunt but at this point in time im uncertain i would like to thank all of you that have interacted with me friebdly as this forum has helped me relax during stressful times just being on a huge message board for one of my favourite hobbies has made me happy and has given me light during dark days so to all of the this may not be a final goodbye but rather a see you soon but for now farewell wbo and let it rip.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Nov. 27, 2017

So with the closing of my shop a few weeks ago, I thought I would make a post instead of just ghosting. But anyway, my schedule is pretty hectic these days with school and sports. I thoroughly enjoy getting y'all items you want for good prices, but I really can't maintain that and everything else in my life all at once. If any of y'all want to stay in contact with me, feel free to PM me to add me on social media. Bye friendos, hopefully I can make a comeback after things calm down for me.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 27, 2017

(Nov. 27, 2017  3:06 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So with the closing of my shop a few weeks ago, I thought I would make a post instead of just ghosting. But anyway, my schedule is pretty hectic these days with school and sports. I thoroughly enjoy getting y'all items you want for good prices, but I really can't maintain that and everything else in my life all at once. If any of y'all want to stay in contact with me, feel free to PM me to add me on social media. Bye friendos, hopefully I can make a comeback after things calm down for me.

Me too! I hope life gets better for you, @[DRAGON KING]! And, I hope to see you again, soon (but, I understand if that can't happen)!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Nov. 27, 2017

Oh life isn't particularly bad right now and much better than it was earlier this year, sorry if I made it sound like that. Also you have become my favorite active user rn, because of your always positive posts. Keep doing you my man.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Mitsu - Nov. 27, 2017

oh man dragon king I haven't heard that name in forever

Hope you continue to do well!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 27, 2017

(Nov. 27, 2017  5:25 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Oh life isn't particularly bad right now and much better than it was earlier this year, sorry if I made it sound like that. Also you have become my favorite active user rn, because of your always positive posts. Keep doing you my man.

I'm glad to hear that. And, in my opinion, being to busy to do what you want is pretty bad, hah. But, thank you, for saying that about me (I've always wanted to be someone's favorite user)! I enjoy your posts as well. Also, people say I'm really positive, online, but, I'm not very much like that in real life (I'm considered quite the "sad sack"). But, I will keep encouraging people, and, doing what I can to help this community and it's members! Thank you!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 08, 2017

I noticed I wasn't able to at all focus on studies so I'm going to keep all electronics aside till my exams gets over. this means I will be offline on WBO as well but I will check ocationally like once a week. Leave me a pm if anyone want to talk me. I will reply asaic.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Dec. 10, 2017

(Dec. 08, 2017  5:10 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I noticed I wasn't able to at all focus on studies so I'm going to keep all electronics aside till my exams gets over. this means I will be offline on WBO as well but I will check ocationally like once a week. Leave me a pm if anyone want to talk me. I will reply asaic.

When do your exams end, yo? 

I admit, I will always miss "I thank you a YJA/eBay lot!" hahah.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 10, 2017

(Dec. 10, 2017  3:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  5:10 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I noticed I wasn't able to at all focus on studies so I'm going to keep all electronics aside till my exams gets over. this means I will be offline on WBO as well but I will check ocationally like once a week. Leave me a pm if anyone want to talk me. I will reply asaic.

When do your exams end, yo? 

I admit, I will always miss "I thank you a YJA/eBay lot!" hahah.

thanks aYJA lot beyhaha. mostly march/april. but I will try to come online once a weak to see how's going and new burst episode.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Oi Shinji - Dec. 12, 2017

BYE BC LOG

IM ON DISCORD NOW : D D D D

Ventisca#1822

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - dt1000 - Dec. 15, 2017

Goodbye, I'm leaving. I may come back soon. I'll still visit occasionally.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 15, 2017

Bye dt1000 and see you soon.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - jjepic180 - Dec. 18, 2017

Hi guys, I'm not sure how many of 'the originals' are still active on this site today, so I guess I'll have to reintroduce myself. I haven't been on the website in over 5 years! It's been a long time, and my love for beyblade has been recently resparked. I'm looking forwards to reuniting with old members who may remember me, and to meet new people. The site's changed so much since I last visited!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - bidinga - Dec. 20, 2017

im leaving too un healthy for  me spending hours on a site about toys i can be studying

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Brisk AquarioHD - Jan. 20, 2018

Hello guys, a little message: I did lose some interest for this amazing hobby. However, lately, I've been thinking about everything and I'm considering coming back once I've gotten my life together. I'm going through a really hard time right now, hope you all understand. <3

I realized that maybe after all, Beyblade just somehow.. is meant to be in my life. Hope everyone is well.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - The Supreme One - Jan. 20, 2018

(Jan. 20, 2018  4:00 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hello guys, a little message: I did lose some interest for this amazing hobby. However, lately, I've been thinking about everything and I'm considering coming back once I've gotten my life together. I'm going through a really hard time right now, hope you all understand. <3

I realized that maybe after all, Beyblade just somehow.. is meant to be in my life. Hope everyone is well.

Hey, hope you're doing well Brisky, and glad to hear you might be coming back Smile I recently went active again myself; perhaps we could organize something when I'm back in Florida again ~

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Brisk AquarioHD - Jan. 21, 2018

(Jan. 20, 2018  10:31 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  4:00 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hello guys, a little message: I did lose some interest for this amazing hobby. However, lately, I've been thinking about everything and I'm considering coming back once I've gotten my life together. I'm going through a really hard time right now, hope you all understand. <3

Hey, hope you're doing well Brisky, and glad to hear you might be coming back Smile I recently went active again myself; perhaps we could organize something when I'm back in Florida again ~
Thank you, hope you're doing well yourself. And sure! That would be nice. Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - alx - Jan. 22, 2018

Yo everyone,
Been away for time. Some of you may know me I went to a couple of the London (UK) tournaments back in 2011.
Them times i was using Phantom Orion and Diablo Nemesis XD

Can anyone fill me in about what changed in the beyblade scene?? Safe

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hatoful_Neko - Feb. 02, 2018

Hey Guys, I just moved to Brisbane in Australia, looking to join the community and was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in having games?