World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Beyblader 10 - Jun. 13, 2016

(post deleted)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Wizard - Jun. 23, 2016

My plane leaves for Japan tomorrow, I might be a little absent for the next few days as I explore my area and find out where everything is. Rest assured I'll be back and I'll be blowing money on beys during the few days that I'm gone/distant.

I'll definitely be gone for the entirety of tomorrow.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Jun. 23, 2016

(Jun. 23, 2016  12:29 AM)Wizard Wrote: My plane leaves for Japan tomorrow, I might be a little absent for the next few days as I explore my area and find out where everything is. Rest assured I'll be back and I'll be blowing money on beys during the few days that I'm gone/distant.

I'll definitely be gone for the entirety of tomorrow.

Ah good luck with everything. You will most likely have a safe trip but hopefully you do not get any delays hah.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 24, 2016

Just letting everyone know I won't be on very much this weekend. I'm taking a certification class this weekend, so I won't be on much. If you need me message me here or on Facebook. Ill be back on Sunday afternoon around 4om est.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Wizard - Jun. 25, 2016

I arrived in Japan yesterday, but I'm still so exhausted despite sleeping a lot last night. I dint know when ill hu T down Wari Bey, I probably could have done it today but I slept in super late.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bey Brad - Jun. 26, 2016

Been in Vancouver on a business trip for the past week and barely had time to check in here. Looking forward to catching up Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ocean - Jun. 29, 2016

Hi everyone!

After talking to UltimateOrion a little, I've decided that after all this time, I'll try to learn what's new and everything. I may not go to tournaments (they're at least 3 hours away for me), but I'll try hard to be active.

Can't wait to see how this site has changed!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hato - Jun. 29, 2016

Welcome back, Ocean!

I never really spoke to you, but I remember you. Beyblade really has changed since MFB, and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ocean - Jun. 30, 2016

Alright! I have no idea what's going on right now, besides that Odin is banned XD

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Tri - Jul. 05, 2016

Hey guys! I never made a formal departure or anything, but I haven't been online or posted since May and I figured I'd come on to see how everyone was and how the site was doing. As always, it seems like all is well, and I hope that continues! I'm not making a return persay, but there might be more random arrivals for me. I now have a full time job and I'm hardly ever home so that's the biggest reason for my hiatus.

Still, nice to see you all still living :-).

Edit - I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MEGA AWESOME SHIRT FACE

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Jul. 05, 2016

(Jul. 05, 2016  10:33 PM)Tri Wrote: Hey guys! I never made a formal departure or anything, but I haven't been online or posted since May and I figured I'd come on to see how everyone was and how the site was doing. As always, it seems like all is well, and I hope that continues! I'm not making a return persay, but there might be more random arrivals for me. I now have a full time job and I'm hardly ever home so that's the biggest reason for my hiatus.

Still, nice to see you all still living :-).

Edit - I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MEGA AWESOME SHIRT FACE

Oops, here you go hah.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 08, 2016

I leave for the Philippines tomorrow so I won't be actively posting until the 29th

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - the huge winner - Jul. 09, 2016

I'm back I was off of world beyblade for a few month

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BLASTERJOKER - Jul. 22, 2016

Well I have finally come to the conclusion that I am finally going to quit beyblade because I have a future I wanted to go for since I was little. It was a great ride but it has to come to an end. Thanks to all for an amazing journey

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Jul. 22, 2016

(Jul. 22, 2016  11:26 PM)BLASTERJOKER Wrote: Well I have finally come to the conclusion that I am finally going to quit beyblade because I have a future I wanted to go for since I was little. It was a great ride but it has to come to an end. Thanks to all for an amazing journey

Ah, that is too bad. Is your future really incompatible with an occasional hobby like Beyblade? I mean, what am I doing if not my future right now hah.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BLASTERJOKER - Jul. 23, 2016

(Jul. 22, 2016  11:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2016  11:26 PM)BLASTERJOKER Wrote: Well I have finally come to the conclusion that I am finally going to quit beyblade because I have a future I wanted to go for since I was little. It was a great ride but it has to come to an end. Thanks to all for an amazing journey

Ah, that is too bad. Is your future really incompatible with an occasional hobby like Beyblade? I mean, what am I doing if not my future right now hah.

I am doing this because my dream was ton be a musician and i'my at the phase where I am treating the musicianship as a job and I don't get the time I want to take off from it to play beyblade. It was fun but i'my calling quits on the hobby and i'my focusing on my career in the music business.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - OwnageDerp - Jul. 24, 2016

I feel I should say this on here since it may impact.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Real_ilinnuc - Jul. 24, 2016

It's been really tough getting back into the swing of things. I've heard about Burst since before it came out, even bought a few. Though there is so much lingo that I dont understand, like...how is something Dual Layer? it's not actually 2 different layers. I remember being 12 years old and knowing literally everything about MFB, a bit about plastics too. Now, I know nothing. Hopefully this Hasbro launch gets me back into it.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Jul. 24, 2016

Well, Dual Layers is just a name: the coloured plastic takes more place, so they treat it as a piece with two main components, unlike a Layer where the coloured plastic was mostly hidden below and never made contact with anything.

They are Japanese, you really do not have to take everything they come up with litterally because sometimes it is just used to sound cool and it makes sense only to them hah.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 30, 2016

Finally back home from the Philippines! I know it didn't seem like I was gone at all.

Back to putting up with me as an active poster again haha.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - FIREFIRE CPB - Aug. 01, 2016

If anyone noticed I was posting much less compared to when I joined or in 2015 [and sometime given weird away reasons lol]. Thats because I spend most of my time on this site since I joined so now I'm going to take a little break from being super active [lol] and focus on study and other things [as my parents told me]. Don't get me wrong I will keep checking WBO as I get time and make some good posts too and will get active soon and of course keep Beyblade Forever! LET IT RIP!

split-splot-splat-spoiler (Click to View)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 04, 2016

I am finally back from vacation. I went to Virgina to see Slipknot and Maryland Manson in concert. Back and better then ever now Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Aug. 06, 2016

(Aug. 04, 2016  3:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I am finally back from vacation. I went to Virgina to see Slipknot and Maryland Manson in concert. Back and better then ever now Smile

That music would indeed remove the bad in you, wouldn't it hah?

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cyvern - Aug. 11, 2016

I'm quitting the WBO. One of the owners should delete my account, I'm not coming back.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - ~Mana~ - Aug. 11, 2016

Accounts aren't deleted, as it tends to interfere with the database. Your account would be left alone and up to you on whether you use it or not, just in case you change your mind, haha.

Sorry to see you go though. Any specific reasoning?