World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Flash discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Flash discussion. (/Thread-Flash-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 06, 2012

I'll be receiving this later this week, and I'll be testing it.
Anything specific? I have pretty much everything pre-4D, Beat Lynx, and Variares.

RE: Flash discussion. - BladingSpirit5 - Mar. 06, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  3:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'll be receiving this later this week, and I'll be testing it.
Anything specific? I have pretty much everything pre-4D, Beat Lynx, and Variares.
If you can, test it against Basalt BD145CS. My CS is waaay too aggro, so I don't think it can be used for Defense I won't be able to Test it against CS based Defense.

Oh also if your doing tests with GB145, you have to launch as hard as you can and Bank.

I'll try getting some Stamina tests up today.

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 06, 2012

More attack tests are always nice (look at the track height testing and so on).

Defense tests (in stamina mode, probably) would be cool, too, Leviath's results there look quite good compared to basalt. If you can, do comparative tests against another top-tier defense wheel in the same setup against whatever attacker you're using against the flash defense combo.

And of course, stamina tests.

So, anything really.

RE: Flash discussion. - GZL - Mar. 06, 2012

Phantom Orion BD vs Flash Orion BD (both stamina)
Phantom= 10:34m
Flash= 10:59m
Used beylauncher and 2seg launcher grip
BB-10
Launched same hieght and position every time
Did 20 tests with each and those are the best scores

RE: Flash discussion. - BladingSpirit5 - Mar. 06, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  2:35 PM)bmoor96 Wrote: Phantom Orion BD vs Flash Orion BD (both stamina)
BB-10

These are not proper tests. Just Solo spin timing.

Of topic:
There is no way B: D can spin upto 10 min. :\
There is no such thing as a "2 seg launcher grip" only 3 Segment grips.

(Mar. 06, 2012  2:38 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2012  2:35 PM)bmoor96 Wrote: Phantom Orion BD vs Flash Orion BD (both stamina)
BB-10

These are not proper tests. Just Solo spin timing.

Of topic:
There is no way B: D can spin upto 10 min. :\
There is no such thing as a "2 seg launcher grip" only 3 Segment grips.

You must be a carp blader or have a bad BD to not be able to reach its limit of 13minutes
Also when I said 2seg I ment the older metal fusion ones

RE: Flash discussion. - Janstarblast - Mar. 06, 2012

You have no right to change the official names of parts like that.
How do you expect us to know what are 2 segment launcher grips?

I do not mind you changing the names like this (that should probably enrage the various mods/admins here), but I mind the way you use these names; as if it is a statement engraved in stone, and everyone should know it. If they don't, then you call them names or whatever.

First off, those solo spin time tests were not asked for, and are also in the wrong thread.
As for your B: D, conditions of B: D differ from person to person.
You might have been lucky enough to get a B: D that spins for so long (but I still feel that you are exaggerating things a bit), but yeah. So if you can spin your B: D for that long, it doesn't mean that others can too.
So, stop.
I am seeing you since quite some time, and you have been acting strangely, even in the Build Me A Combo Thread.
So once and for all, stop. And also, do not try to dominate people like this by calling them a (whatever you said there) blader, etc.

RE: Flash discussion. - DefStamina88 - Mar. 06, 2012

bmoor96, this is completely unrealistic. B : D can't last 10 min, Flash can't possibly last longer, and you are presenting this without fact or logic...

RE: Flash discussion. - Tech - Mar. 06, 2012

Okay, no more bandwagon. I think that bmoor96 gets it.

RE: Flash discussion. - Nearr - Mar. 06, 2012

I also did stamina tests and flash out spun phantom, but I think it was condition or something. I am not arguing or anything, just putting it out there.

(Mar. 06, 2012  3:10 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: You have no right to change the official names of parts like that.
How do you expect us to know what are 2 segment launcher grips?

I do not mind you changing the names like this (that should probably enrage the various mods/admins here), but I mind the way you use these names; as if it is a statement engraved in stone, and everyone should know it. If they don't, then you call them names or whatever.

First off, those solo spin time tests were not asked for, and are also in the wrong thread.
As for your B: D, conditions of B: D differ from person to person.
You might have been lucky enough to get a B: D that spins for so long (but I still feel that you are exaggerating things a bit), but yeah. So if you can spin your B: D for that long, it doesn't mean that others can too.
So, stop.
I am seeing you since quite some time, and you have been acting strangely, even in the Build Me A Combo Thread.
So once and for all, stop. And also, do not try to dominate people like this by calling them a (whatever you said there) blader, etc.

Sorry man but all In trying to do is tell everyone on the WBO what I got with my solo spin, also it was vases on to see if flash in stamina mode has a better solo spin the phantom in stamina mode. Also at the gzl we call it a 2seg grip, sorry about the in convenience

RE: Flash discussion. - Hazel - Mar. 07, 2012

Bmoor, you're posting wildly incorrect and impossible things lately. Either you're trolling, which I will gladly reprimand you for, or you're just not aware of what you're talking about in the slightest, in which case I strongly suggest that you stop posting with a haughty attitude, or I will do it for you.

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 07, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  6:56 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2012  3:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'll be receiving this later this week, and I'll be testing it.
If you can, test it against Basalt BD145CS. My CS is waaay too aggro, so I don't think it can be used for Defense I won't be able to Test it against CS based Defense.

Oh also if your doing tests with GB145, you have to launch as hard as you can and Bank.

I'll try getting some Stamina tests up today.

Yeah, my CS is worn down and quite aggressive as well, so that's out of the picture. I can substitute with MB however.

@th!nk
I can try pretty much all of that, haha. I'll try some of these:
MF/MF-H Flash (ATK) Sagitarrio R145/BD145/CH120RF/R²F
MF-H Flash (STAM) Aquario BD145/TH170CS/MB
Flash (STAM) Sagitarrio 230/TH220WD/SD/EWD

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 07, 2012

Yo, I'm getting this EMS'd so I'll be able to do the CS tests.

RE: Flash discussion. - GZL - Mar. 07, 2012

Flash SGTO vs fang leone
(no parts changed)
Flash wins 19/20 by knock out
Fang wins 1/20 by knock out

RE: Flash discussion. - Primal - Mar. 07, 2012

Uncustomized battles tell nothing about a part's ability. Fang has a lot of recoil, and W2D is relatively easy to KO.
Even if you had used good combos, did you even test in a legal stadium?

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 07, 2012

That's nothing special..
I hate to call your testing useless, but it really is.. Fang Leone isn't that good.
Nothing that common sense could tell us.

And why don't you use the standard testing format? You are required to use it for testing..

RE: Flash discussion. - GZL - Mar. 08, 2012

Sorry guys u was in a rush and I chose to do fang vs flash since they both use 4D wheels starting with F. So I thourght it would of been fun, also I was in a rush an I forgot to say that I used a BB-10, also flash was In attack while fang in counter

RE: Flash discussion. - Justaway - Mar. 08, 2012

You might as well have tried Fusion or Flame as it starts with 'F' as well. And you could have used F:D or F:S or F or FS since they start with 'F' as well...

Flash seems to have overthrown Blitz and maybe even Vari.. Does it have a low recoil like Lightning did? And, can someone try out Flash against Earth and Basalt anti-attack combos? Just to see if it has a good stamina as well(Try only if you feel that these tests are not meaningless).

(Mar. 08, 2012  8:11 AM)N0body Wrote: You might as well have tried Fusion or Flame as it starts with 'F' as well. And you could have used FGrin or FConfused or F or FS since they start with 'F' as well...

Flash seems to have overthrown Blitz and maybe even Vari.. Does it have a low recoil like Lightning did? And, can someone try out Flash against Earth and Basalt anti-attack combos? Just to see if it has a good stamina as well(Try only if you feel that these tests are not meaningless).

Ok so do you want me to do flash vs basalt in stamina mode?

RE: Flash discussion. - Justaway - Mar. 08, 2012

Not exactly, I wanted to see how Flash(Attack mode) GB145 RF/MF would perform against pure anti-attack combos like Earth BD145/GB145 RF or Basalt R145 RF and so on. If you feel that these tests are not useless then you may try it as well. However, its better if some advanced member(members with their username in italics) can tell if these tests will actually be meaningful or not.

-.- reall? Am I the only gzl member here? Anyway I'll do it anyway since I'm a top blader
Ok so
Flash Bull GB145 RF vs Basalt Bull GB145 RF
BB-10, launcher grip, beylauncher

Flash wins 10 (all sleep outs)
Basalt wins 10 (all knock outs)
8 ties (2 both knock outs and rest sleep outs)

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 08, 2012

(Mar. 08, 2012  8:32 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Anyway I'll do it anyway since I'm a top blader

Nice beyrank Serious

Or were you talking about that GZL thing that apparently has had a rivalry with us from the start, when you would have been 11 or 12 years old, that doesn't even seem to have an active website, and that no one but you and your friends have ever heard of, yet mystically has 7502 members? Riiiight.

RE: Flash discussion. - Janstarblast - Mar. 08, 2012

Nobody- Oh yes, those tests are not meaningless. Quite important to see how an attack combo does against its counter- anti attack. Wink
Even I'd like to see the top Flash attack combo against a pure anti attack.

(Mar. 08, 2012  1:20 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  8:32 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Anyway I'll do it anyway since I'm a top blader

Nice beyrank Serious

Or were you talking about that GZA thing that apparently has had a rivalry with us from the start, when you would have been 11 or 12 years old?

1- it's GZL
2- I'm 4th place out Of all 7502 members
3- wait a second I have nothing to say for 3, don't worry XD