World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Anime - Feb. 16, 2010

If they remove Beypointers, they will have to change the anime, or make hundreds of little kids confused. I hope that Hasbro knows what they're doing when they change the design/parts of the blades.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:48 AM)Anime Wrote: If they remove Beypointers, they will have to change the anime, or make hundreds of little kids confused. I hope that Hasbro knows what they're doing when they change the design/parts of the blades.

yeah i was thinking the same thing maybe they will have little computers or something but when you look at the hasbro launchers they look like they can connect to the beypointers or something

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Crimson - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:48 AM)Anime Wrote: If they remove Beypointers, they will have to change the anime, or make hundreds of little kids confused.

All they have to say is that they're special point counters that the characters are given.

It doesn't need to be released in real life/removed from the anime. I don't think it's that hard for kids to understand that not everything from the anime is made in real life.
In the same vein, they haven't shown the Carabiner Grip or the Angle Compass off, does that mean that if they don't release those parts they should take them off the anime?
edit: and Metal Faces, If they aren't released out here, then they'll probably have Madoka say she created a special face to boost Sagittario's power.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2010

They are already confusing many kids by adding Japanese Katakana everywhere suddenly, so I doubt they mind that people will wonder what those devices are in the anime ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are already confusing many kids by adding Japanese Katakana everywhere suddenly, so I doubt they mind that people will wonder what those devices are in the anime ...

yeah i guess you guys are right. and i guess our points will probably be kept on accounts or something on beybladebattles.com

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Anime - Feb. 16, 2010

If Hasbro cares about the Beybladers who imported Beypointers, the will make something like the Beypoint Reader, but for the computer. Probably DS game (all versions excluding Japan) will be changed if they remove the Beypointer. Hasbro's making the game easier for children, because it seems that they're taking the Random boosters out (i.e. no more Wind Aquario being kinda hard to get in a Random Booster, but Storm Aquario being sold in a regular booster)

yeah they will have to change up the video game a little bit because in japan it can connect to your beypointer

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  2:07 AM)Anime Wrote: If Hasbro cares about the Beybladers who imported Beypointers,
This is a very big and heavy conditional clause.

Our Beypoint System will probably simply be better than Hasbro's BeybladeBattles.com anyway, hah.

I know, but it would be really great for us! The WBO Beypoint system is better, but if Hasbro gets competitive and sends spies to copy our system- Wait! Hasbro's too stuck up to even CONSIDER copying us, so I agree with you Kai-V.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 16, 2010

So, i guess this means no Mercury Anubis then? No tracks lower than 100?

Thats awfully depressing.

(Feb. 16, 2010  2:26 AM)firelord767 Wrote: So, i guess this means no Mercury Anubis then? No tracks lower than 100?

Thats awfully depressing.
Hm, we have no idea about that though. Quetzalcoatl is not a Hybrid Wheel Beyblade, but Mercury Anubis is, so I suppose there could be a chance ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 16, 2010

If they sell it as a booster, it'd be real ticked. I'd have to make a choice between owning an AWESOME bey and my whole "Beypointer Honor System" which i swore myself to when i found out that bey was coming to America.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BDaichi - Feb. 16, 2010

Why is Canada getting it before USA.... wouldn't Canada and USA get it at same time...

Canada is some sort of a Test Market, apparently. SO Canadians, buy plenty! I don't want Hasbro to think Americans won't buy because Canadians won't!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 16, 2010

God i just wish that they'd release the blades sooner.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 16, 2010

aye aye FireLord!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bey Brad - Feb. 16, 2010

It probably has more to do with Nelvana, the major licensee, being a Canadian company.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - SonicDaMan - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  4:25 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: God i just wish that they'd release the blades sooner.

Same here. All of this news is making my patience thin.

I hate how first we thought the game was comming to the US in Fall, then Spring, then Fall again. I'm half expecting HAsbro to change their darn minds and change it to Spring again. And then fall.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 16, 2010

I feel the same way. Even as I write this, I want to kick my pillow until it explodes with feathers.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 16, 2010

Good idea i wanted to get some for my birthday and i gave away stuff for money! Geez and I'm gonna spend that all by then! I hate you sometimes hasbro i really do...

right now im wandering what channel the anime will come on in america i remember the original series came on abc family, jetix, and cartoon network, but the new one will probably be on cartoon network just like every other anime

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  2:08 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: right now im wandering what channel the anime will come on in america i remember the original series came on abc family, jetix, and cartoon network, but the new one will probably be on cartoon network just like every other anime

Not with Adult Swim on CartoonNetwork every night. Probably on Disney XD (dies a little), since they put anime on that channel too.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Jsc - Feb. 16, 2010

I dont have Disney XD noo i have normal one though

Lets talk about the online thing heres Toonpeguin's idea i'll quote mine later.

(Feb. 14, 2010  8:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: gonna work
Lol i was just thinking imagine if you had to connect a usb to the launcher and when the website says 3 2 1 let it rip you pull the ripcord and it probably has the beyblade online RPM be the same