World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Best voice actor - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Best voice actor (/Thread-Best-voice-actor)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Best voice actor - Ninjaman60 - Sep. 07, 2012

I just recently saw the BeyWheelz episode last Saturday, and I think they really put a lot of emotion into that last episode with Leon. I mean the way his voice just screamed at the end was great.

RE: Best voice actor - BeybladePants11 - Sep. 08, 2012

My Favorite Is Either King or Masamune

RE: Best voice actor - Ninjaman60 - Sep. 08, 2012

I like Masamune's voice. It's strong

RE: Best voice actor - Ninjaman60 - Oct. 19, 2012

I am starting to like the Japanese voice actor of Archer Gryph, I watched a few YouTube videos of Zero-G episodes. The voices are great!

RE: Best voice actor - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 19, 2012  8:18 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I am starting to like the Japanese voice actor of Archer Gryph, I watched a few YouTube videos of Zero-G episodes. The voices are great!

Archer Gryph is a Beyblade.

RE: Best voice actor - akio314 - Oct. 20, 2012

I love Tetsuya's English voice actor, so hilarious. 2 out of 2 VA's agree. (Toby and Zeo's VAs)

RE: Best voice actor - Super%Sayian - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  3:41 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I love Tetsuya's English voice actor, so hilarious. 2 out of 2 VA's agree. (Toby and Zeo's VAs)

pretty sure he has the same voice actor as dan from bakugan

RE: Best voice actor - StreetDOGE - Oct. 20, 2012

Japanese Ryuga gives me the creeps but he is pretty AWESOME.English Ryuga sounds like ''MORE POWERZ!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOWUTIUHFJHSJNFJFJHJNCJDHJHJFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

RE: Best voice actor - Ninjaman60 - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  8:18 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I am starting to like the Japanese voice actor of Archer Gryph, I watched a few YouTube videos of Zero-G episodes. The voices are great!

Archer Gryph is a Beyblade.

Sorry, I worded it wrong I meant the owner of Archer Gryph, which would be Takanosuke Shishiya.

RE: Best voice actor - Duck - Oct. 20, 2012

(I don't think I've ever posted my opinion here before.) Hmm, my favorite would have to be a tie between Doji/Daidouji's Toby/Faust's English VAs. Doji's because the accent and tone was perfect. He conveyed the coldhearted malice necessary for his character perfectly. I'm hoping that the same VA returns for Doji's part in Metal Fury. Toby's because he did an excellent job as child Toby, teenage Toby, and Faust. Unlike certain VAs *cough*Gingka, Masamune, and Chi-yun*cough*, his child voice was neither overly squeaky nor exactly the same as his character's regular voice. Teenage Toby's parts had the perfect mix of sadness and happiness. Faust's voice, which was completely different from the other two, was cold as steel and quite cunning, also. Still, you could hear the "real" Toby's voice underneath it.

Grin

RE: Best voice actor - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Oct. 21, 2012

Zero Kuraogane's voice from zero-G because he has the voice of the main character Rin from one of my favorite anime's Ao No Exorcist

RE: Best voice actor - IceĀ³ - Oct. 22, 2012

Daniel Desanto voice of Ray in the dub is pretty good

But for the Metal Saga?
I guess Kyouya

RE: Best voice actor - Eternal-E - Oct. 22, 2012

whoever does the English "Metal Fusion" voice for Kyoya. He either is, or just sounds like, Trunks from at least one of the Dragonball series'

RE: Best voice actor - Dana Dragorea - Nov. 18, 2012

I like the german Ryuga voice actor ^^ this voice... - i love it...
And Damians and Baos german voice actors are great too

RE: Best voice actor - Toby_Faust - Nov. 25, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  7:47 PM)Duck Wrote: (I don't think I've ever posted my opinion here before.) Hmm, my favorite would have to be a tie between Doji/Daidouji's Toby/Faust's English VAs. Doji's because the accent and tone was perfect. He conveyed the coldhearted malice necessary for his character perfectly. I'm hoping that the same VA returns for Doji's part in Metal Fury. Toby's because he did an excellent job as child Toby, teenage Toby, and Faust. Unlike certain VAs *cough*Gingka, Masamune, and Chi-yun*cough*, his child voice was neither overly squeaky nor exactly the same as his character's regular voice. Teenage Toby's parts had the perfect mix of sadness and happiness. Faust's voice, which was completely different from the other two, was cold as steel and quite cunning, also. Still, you could hear the "real" Toby's voice underneath it.

Grin

I just want to say thank you so very much for noticing the amount of work that I put into voicing Toby and Faust. All in all I think he had somewhere between 6 and 8 voices in total. Your post really means a lot to me.

In the same vein, don't be too hard on other VAs. I happen to know those three voice actors personally. Rob and Suzie are among the most talented voice actors I've ever had the chance of knowing and they constantly blow me away with their work. Cameron is also very talented. We all had our instructions for line delivery, and I was very lucky with what I was given. The director has a LOT of work to do and sometimes things can't be perfect. Not to mention, my natural voice is very gravelly and deep, the fact that the others can make their voices so clear and young sounding is incredible.
In fact, I screwed up a line ROYALLY in an episode of Beyblade and while I did rerecord it... the flubbed line ended up on television (I won't tell you which line, but if you listen carefully, you can find it.)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I REALLY thank you for your opinion of my work. Just don't be too quick to write off the others, they are all amazing.

RE: Best voice actor - InfinityBlader - Nov. 25, 2012

I'm usually gone crazy when Kite yelled:"Revizer" So I think the VA did a really good job. And the VA of Zero is really famous in Japan.

RE: Best voice actor - Gingka-369 - Dec. 24, 2012

they did a good job on choosing Kyoya's voice actor he's pretty swell

RE: Best voice actor - Beybladeftw - Dec. 29, 2012

I like Yu's english and japanese I mean his english voice really sults a free spirted happy go lucky little kid like Yu and he made him sound cute even though the english dub was really good the lriginal japanese voice sounds even cuter

RE: Best voice actor - Ninjaman60 - Jan. 03, 2013

People can also post about Zero-G voice actors too.

RE: Best voice actor - V7OL - Jan. 18, 2013

I think the person who played Tyson's grandpa was the best voice actor ever to be on beyblade.

RE: Best voice actor - UGottaCetus - Jan. 18, 2013

My overall favorite VA is Yuki's English one(Taylor Abrahamse). It's just perfect for Yuki and the guy can reach some pretty high pitches when screaming, it reminded me of DBZ when I first heard it.

RE: Best voice actor - MasterSpectra - Feb. 15, 2013

(Jul. 26, 2012  3:07 AM)XxRyugaxX Wrote: I LOVE Ryuga's voice actor, Carman Melville, obviously. But I also love Da Xiang Wang's voice actor, Dan Petronijevic, because he has a hot bedroom voice and he makes everything sound like an innuendo.....lolXD

THIS. SO MUCH <33
And this is why I will never take Spectra Phantom seriously. Because he says everything in his bedroom voice.
That and he looks like a chicken.

I can only comment on English voice actors, due to the fact I have no time to watch subs. That and I find the dubs hilarious.

As is quite obvious, I adore Dan Petronijevic~
I couldn't have been more excited when I found out he would be DaXiang's V/A.
Blader DJ was pretty amusing too :3

Though technically only present in Beywheelz, I do think Zachary Bennett is just wonderful. I know this thread refers to Beyblade and not Bakugan (where is the World Bakugan Organisation?!), but Zachary really has improved greatly. I think he suits Leon wonderfully (although I can't help imagine Shun speaking...)

Pfft, Bakugan and Byblade share a lot of V/As. It's pretty amusing to watch them adjacent to one another.
I can't get my head around Scott McCord as both hotheadedhero Dan Kuso and crabtastic Tetsuya XD That's some talent, man...

I do like the tone of David Reale's voice (who doesn't?) but I agree he can sound a little... flat, sometimes. Although I do think he did a better job with Tsubasa...

Finally, though I have to admit I often tend to judge actors/musicians based on their interactions with their fans, both Mac and Ben are some serious talent. I actually started rewatching some of Dungeon's episodes (Sky Plus ftw) after reading their Q&A posts and I have to say, you can really hear the effort and enthusiasm that goes into their characters. I remember being pleasantly surprised by Zeo's voice - he sounds just like a regular teenager; it's not OTT but fits him perfectly. A little cocky at first, then doubt begins to cloud his mind and his scenes where he's concerned for Toby are just... well, they make me feels. I feels a feel.
And I originally though Toby and Faust had different V/A'S though in retrospect I can hear 'Toby' coming through... Must be difficult to have so many different voices in such a short timespan :0

Mac and Ben especially remind me a bit of Vic Mignogna : P

Long post is long.

On a side note, I did NOT know Romi Paku voiced Damian. Are you serious? Ahh, no wonder the abunance of short jokes... o 3 o

RE: Best voice actor - The Supreme One - Feb. 17, 2013

Don't really know the VA's names (so hard to find them online), but I've always loved the voices of Kyouya & Zhou Xing in the English dub, and Hikaru's VA in the Japanese.

RE: Best voice actor - amidamaru - Jun. 15, 2013

my favorite voice actor is the guy who plays rago don't know his name though :\......

RE: Best voice actor - UltimateOrion - Jun. 15, 2013

my favorite voice actor is the guy who plays ryuga in japanese.