World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon (/Thread-WBO-Promo-Card-Campaign-New-Distribution-Method-Coming-Soon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - MAD8 - Feb. 25, 2012

I live in Lancaster, CA. Can you redirect me to my area representative?

If there isn't one I volunteer to be it.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Nova-X - Feb. 29, 2012

i still havent received a pm after a week Unhappy
i live in sydney australia

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Kai-V - Feb. 29, 2012

Considering that everybody from Australia just disappeared all at once, we are left with very few reliable people ... The Area Representative for Australia might need a refill of Promo Cards from me, so that could be why you were not contacted.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - rajatgovind123 - Feb. 29, 2012

Hey Kai-V,I was contacted by the Area Representative.Do the cards will be shipped directly to the Address or the Package Office/Courier Office will receive the Package?
May i get the Promo Cards.....

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Kai-V - Feb. 29, 2012

You live in India ... Chances are they will just be returned to the Area Representative, hah. Try to keep checking your local post office once in a while, I really do not trust Indian customs.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - rajatgovind123 - Feb. 29, 2012

Me too Kai-V,I don't trust Indian Customs at all.But my parent's don't allow me to go to the Post Office.It is situated in the Heart of the city and my home is 6-7 Kilometers away from the office.And it is very big office there will be rows to go inside it.
But what can i do now?
No worries...

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Coach - Feb. 29, 2012

Neither my son RockLeone04 or I have received a pm from a rep. Holland Michigan here

We are trying to see if we can send Promo Cards to only one Member in Michigan, instead of sending three different packages.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Nova-X - Mar. 03, 2012

(Feb. 29, 2012  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering that everybody from Australia just disappeared all at once, we are left with very few reliable people ... The Area Representative for Australia might need a refill of Promo Cards from me, so that could be why you were not contacted.
then can i become the area rep and receive some promo cards plz Smile

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - TakasuMouce - Mar. 04, 2012

I live in Stony Pint, NY. Please redirect me to the nearest representative,

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2012

OK, many Area Representatives should receive a refill either next week or the week after that. We require your patience for a while longer.

If you have still not been contacted by your closest Area Representative however, do not hesitate to post here. At this point, Promo Cards left or not, every Area Representative should have still reached out for you to tell you what the situation was, and to ask you for your shipping address regardless of their stock.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - MAD8 - Mar. 06, 2012

I have not been contacted. I live in Lancaster CA (60 Miles North of Los Angeles). If there isn't an area representative, I volunteer to be it.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2012

Well, yes, read the date of the latest attribution. Obviously if you posted after that, you need to wait for the next attribution ...

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Byerg - Mar. 07, 2012

Georgia's Representative please? Cute

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - bladerjosh1994 - Apr. 01, 2012

I was contacted by my Rep said he would send cards sometime and that was the last I heard of him. I tried to contact him again... Well lets just say I'm still awaiting for a reply

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Byerg - Apr. 01, 2012

So I'm assuming Georgia doesn't have a rep?
Cause no moderator replied and no representative contacted me.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Kai-V - Apr. 01, 2012

I do attributions in wave, hence why we are only at the third attribution. Soon I will do another one.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Apr. 01, 2012

I live in Bangalore,India,and very Intrested in this Project.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - beywinner334 - Apr. 02, 2012

i live in Deerfield, Il. where is the nearest promo card holder?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Pich - May. 06, 2012

Anyone holding a promo card in Indiana or around Fort Wayne area?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Coach - May. 06, 2012

I still would love some Promo Cards in Michigan with the next wave I guess.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - ShadowL-Drago - May. 06, 2012

Some promo cards for the Dallas/Fort-Worth Area would be helpful in the upcoming wave!

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - sarabscientist - May. 13, 2012

For the next ones,I think you should make the space to write the referrers name a bit bigger.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Pruebame - Jun. 04, 2012

OK so I live in Williamsburg Virginia. Could you please direct me to the Rep for this area? I need cards asap.

Mucho Gracias!

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Demonic - Jun. 22, 2012

Does Houston, TX have a rep? I want to volunteer. Can you please direct me to the nearest rep in my area? Thanks!