World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
B:D Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: B:D Discussion (/Thread-B-D-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: B:D Discussion - Tyler Le - Sep. 28, 2011

Ok. So my uncle is quite busy around this time so my delivery is postpone. SadUnhappy
However, I have a request now:
Let's see how attack vs stamina
Blitz __________ CH120 R2f vs Phantom Orion B : D
VariAres BD145 RF/R2F/LRF vs Phantom Orion B : D
Beat Lynx S130 R2F/RF vs Phantom Orion B : D

RE: B:D Discussion - BeybladeStation - Sep. 28, 2011

I've seen something now that I would never think Metal Fight Beyblade would do. It is pretty huge, but I did not think it would be hell of a versatile tactic. What will come before us within the near future? Anyway, hopefully I can stay on the discussion here; but I am seeing a huge threat do to current Top-Tier combinations. Type, doesn't matter; I am seeing B:D use its bearing like an animal using its own features for survival. We are proving Stamina in the Solo-Spin Tests, correct? The bearing, it is able to do what? It is able to take a 360 Degree turn to its advantage. It is as if the Beyblade is spinning two different directions.

Quick to the point: By shooting B:D on its side, it can stall on its bearing, making more stamina!

What am I exactly saying? I am saying when the bearing is on its side, has been activated, it is able to regenerate rotations. Is that even possible? Surely it is, as yesterday I took Shabalabadoo's suggestion experiment, and performed it. What was done? In able to prove that this was true, I took Phantom Orion and held the bottom bearing, and moved myself in a 360 Degree angle. Normally, that spin in a stadium would last about 8 seconds, as tested by comparison. While I was holding the bearing myself and moving back in forth, I was able to hit 34 seconds. Clearly, I saw that it would be the friction solving this problem. Taking a look with advanced measures, I was able to distinguish the two: exposure. Within the stadium floor, I checked for any obstructions opposed to my test. Taking any measure possible to help me, I was able to find a clear similarity: spin patterns.

Factors causing this to work:
  • B:D will release its bearing when there is low spin
  • There will be only friction within B:D itself
  • Left Spinning Beyblades have no chance; they aid the counter smash by increasing the top hemisphere's spin the other direction as to the bearing

Each pattern consisted of such: [A. Spinning on sharp B. Tip over to bearing C. Sliding on bearing, bearing spins]..

With a plain shot [to the half-minute]: A-A-A-B-C-A-A-A-C-B-C

With a shot parallel to the 25 Degree angle of the stadium slope: C-C-B-B-B-B-B-A-A-C-B

Q and A

Q: What do you mean?
A: When the B:D is shot to a parallel angle of the stadium slope. there is a quick slide against the stadium. This causes a huge stress onto the mechanism inside, the bearing itself is rotating to fast.

Q: Okay, it goes fast, you point?
A: The weight and speed down force is a huge factor. While the bearing may only be spinning 300 RPM, the top hemisphere of the Beyblade is spinning 6,000 RPM.

Q: So what does that effect lead to?
A: Much, much more Defense. This is counter smashing. At points even, when a Beyblade Attacker such as VariAres or Lightning L-Drago are left spinning the bearing and the top hemisphere are moving two different directions.

Hypothesis: By shooting a B:D variant on its side weakly, with a Metal Wheel of proper aerodynamic, the bearing will activate much faster because there will be even less friction between the bearing and the core of B:D itself.

Control: Metal Wheel over 40 G, no Basalt [There's a gap and that does not agree with the hypothesis]..

Tests for Plain shot:

Scythe Kronos B:D VS. Phantom Orion AD145EDS
Scythe Wins: 1
Phantom Wins: 19
Scythe Win%Age: 5%

Scythe Kronos B:D VS. Phantom Orion [Attack] AD145EDS
Scythe Wins: 3
Phantom Wins: 17
Scythe Win%Age: 15%

Phantom Orion B:D VS. Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Phantom Wins: 18
Scythe Wins: 2

Tests [Weak, angle shot]:

Scythe Kronos B:D VS. Phantom Orion AD145EDS
Scythe Wins: 20
Phantom Wins: 0
Scythe Win%Age: 100%

Scythe Kronos B:D VS. Phantom Orion [Attack] AD145EDS
Scythe Wins: 19
Phantom Wins: 1
Scythe Win%Age: 95%

Phantom Orion B:D VS. Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Phantom Wins: 18
Scythe Wins: 2

Eh, this last test was so and so..

Conclusion: By performing an angled shot that would allow B:D to activate itself easier, there is more counter attacking because there is literally no friction; the bearing on the bottom is stable. While it is an easy factor to control, wheels like Basalt will not work because Balance is a huge issue to to its gap. While, with an even out wheel like Scythe and its PC Frame, there is much destabilizing against pure Stamina types.

RE: B:D Discussion - Dan - Sep. 28, 2011

what is this i dont even? lol

Results are strangely amazing. Provide video, I'm a visual learner like that.

RE: B:D Discussion - Raigeko13 - Sep. 28, 2011

@BBS
tl;dr
I'd really like to know what you're saying short, sweet, simple, and to the point. :V I don't really get what you're saying.
And I'm baffled by those tests, they're simply amazing.

@post below
That's a little better. lol

Sorry for that, but really by shooting onto the "free-spinning" bearing at the bottom, the bearing is under more friction, causing it to halt and allow the Metal Wheel to produce more Stamina, because it is spinning within the bearing.

Okay, so how weak are we talking here?
So is this like the whole D thing where you shoot BGrin at angle so more surface area of tip is hitting the stadium = more free spinning..? Or something along those lines?

RE: B:D Discussion - BeyCenter - Sep. 28, 2011

@BBS
So what you're talking about is the Free spinning part just stays still at times, and those times gives more stamina. Or am I misunderstanding this?

I think you are right at that BBS, Ball Bearings may work better at a weak shoot siince the natural habitat of Ball Bearing is to use less power to move faster with the ball being produce less friction, for example in a bicycle Ball Bearings reduce friction within the axis and the wheel, so that we force a smaller amount of power to the axel.
So if we apply this theory to the beyblade, the axis is the WD-like tipand the metal shaft inside, while the other
(Metal Wheel, Clear Wheel, etc) being considered as the "wheel" of the bike.
--> Less power on the WD tip for more power on the wheel

(Sep. 28, 2011  2:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Okay, so how weak are we talking here?
So is this like the whole D thing where you shoot BGrin at angle so more surface area of tip is hitting the stadium = more free spinning..? Or something along those lines?
Not took weak, percents do not matter because everyone has their own capabilities.

I mean more bearing hitting stadium on side = more stamina overall, there is no friction on the bearing and Metal Wheel. The Metal Wheel is spinning on the bearing.

(Sep. 28, 2011  2:31 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: So if we apply this theory to the beyblade, the axis is the WD-like tipand the metal shaft inside, while the other
(Metal Wheel, Clear Wheel, etc) being considered as the "wheel" of the bike.
--> Less power on the WD tip for more power on the wheel
True, you get it! You explained it nicely, but pretend WD as the bearing on BGrin. It will not spin, therefore it cannot obstruct the Metal Wheel from losing any spin.

I have just learn this Physics two months ago. Appearently I think BBS says is quite easy to understand. Well as soon as I have B : D, I'm so eager to try the method

RE: B:D Discussion - Wienermeister - Sep. 28, 2011

I thought we already knew this. I like when you held the baring if you hold the outside of ed145 it will do the same thing because of free spinning ,but b:d's baring keeps it spinning sepratly therefore creating more spin if the other spin is to get low. Try stopping the bey ,and see if the barring still spins sepratly. Then grab the barring and see if the bey spins sepratly.

What do you mean?

ED145 does not have any relation, so your relation is not true. This is preventing something from spinning.

RE: B:D Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 28, 2011

That actually makes a lot of sense. It's basically what weak spinning does with B:D, which the way you're describing it, actually seems like something that would work.

There was a plastic bearing with rubber on the bottom. That's what this reminds me of, and basically what you're trying to do.

If the free spinning part doesn't move on the stadium, but the Beyblade does, I would think that there'd be more defense.

Oh, and tha's not what I meant by rotating the Beyblade. Think of it like rotating your wrist.

RE: B:D Discussion - Kujikato - Sep. 28, 2011

@BBS, the first thing that happened when i say your post: OMG, SOOO COOL. thanks for that guide, now i can safely know that i can get a Orion without fear of wasting money!

RE: B:D Discussion - Pcyborg - Sep. 28, 2011

Wow so much response...
I'll update all findings and results in the OP once I read through everything.
Hectic week... funerals, work, WBBA tournaments.

BBS, would appreciate if you could PM me what you want me to update on the OP. Really need assistance in this ^^;;

I'll post up more battle tests soon.

RE: B:D Discussion - Arupaeo - Sep. 28, 2011

BeybladeStation

If a weak shot at an angle causes the bearing to activate sooner and more fully (thereby decreasing friction and increasing stamina) you should also be able to demonstrate this with an increase in solo spin time, yes?

As you have the shooting technique down, can you post a small set (like 3) of solo spin times resulting from the new technique? Thanks!

(oh, and I'd love to see a video as well sometime later)

RE: B:D Discussion - Wienermeister - Sep. 28, 2011

I agree make a video please.

RE: B:D Discussion - Serotonin - Sep. 28, 2011

If what you're saying is that a banked launch reduces friction since the Beyblade is essentially rotating on its Bearings instead of the Stadium floor (I gather that much; it seems logical, too), why does this require a weaker launch? Can't this be applied to a regular strength banked launch, too?

BeybladeStation, I am honestly not trying to be rude here; you're obviously a knowledgeable guy, but why do you insist on typing in language which doesn't make a whole load of sense at all?

RE: B:D Discussion - ControL_ - Sep. 28, 2011

In the UK, we reach the seven minute mark with all molds, last week everyone tended to heavily bank it making the base stop moving for as long as possible.

It's simply due to the fact that the friction with the stadium floor is practically zero, where there practically only air-drag and friction with the metal bearings to slow down and halt the bey.

We pulled at 100%, weaker launch made the launch weaker, that was about it.

Powered banking shot>weak banking shot.

That was the part confusing me, really. (ControL_)
I didn't see how weak launching the bank would be better than a strong bank for stamina.

You guys on the other side of the pond have to louder, and disclose this information to the rest of is. :V

RE: B:D Discussion - Primal - Sep. 28, 2011

ControL_

Ah, that makes sense. I don't know how I didn't realize it; obviously banking it would be effective. I'll have to try that out when I get mine.

RE: B:D Discussion - Mr. N - Sep. 28, 2011

That's very interesting. I'll contribute some solo spins later.

RE: B:D Discussion - ControL_ - Sep. 28, 2011

Hah, i've been to busy to post this recently. Hell Kid sure has found out a lot of information about this, shame he doesn't post a lot.

My A2 can do 7 minutes.

RE: B:D Discussion - Dracomageat - Sep. 28, 2011

I told you banking was the way to go. There is no reason why a straight shoot would ever be preferable as far as I can tell.

RE: B:D Discussion - Arupaeo - Sep. 28, 2011

ControL_

Thanks man! That helps to clarify the situation quite a bit. I will do some retesting with a heavily banked shot to see what happens to my spin times with the underperforming A4 molds. I would be delighted if that fixed the issue!