World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Ga' - Sep. 06, 2011

Yeah. So I just saw Sky Prince's entry, and all I can say is this.

DAYUM!

It's amazing. Hopefully I can do as well too. Smile

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - RowDog - Sep. 06, 2011

WHY WON'T SKY PRINCE JUST POST IT!!! Damn it everyone saying it's good and I'm like what the hell is it.

There have been some good designs here but don't you think some are a bit over the top for beyblades? I mean Tyler Le your one is good but isn't having magnets and rubber inside a single part with 6 possible tips in it a bit unlikely? I don't really want to start to big of a debate but I think some of these parts should be a bit more within reason.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - njrk97 - Sep. 06, 2011

how do i upload images here without have to post a url

(Sep. 06, 2011  8:33 AM)njrk97 Wrote: how do i upload images here without have to post a url
Use a site like Photobucket or Imageshack and upload your picture onto that. Then you should be able to get the URL of the image and post the URL in between (img)url(/img) with square brackets instead of curved ones.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - njrk97 - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  9:22 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:33 AM)njrk97 Wrote: how do i upload images here without have to post a url
Use a site like Photobucket or Imageshack and upload your picture onto that. Then you should be able to get the URL of the image and post the URL in between (img)url(/img) with square brackets instead of curved ones.

SO THERE NO OTHER WAY TO GET A IMAGE ON THE POST I COULD HAVE SWORN YOU COULD HAVE ATTACHMENTS TO THE POST CAUSE I DONT WANT TO UPLOAD IT TO PHOTO BUCKET OR IMAGE SHACK

There isn't a much better way. You can't upload it straight onto the WBO. You need a URL so those 2 sites are your best bet.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  9:27 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:22 AM)RowDog Wrote:

SO THERE NO OTHER WAY TO GET A IMAGE ON THE POST I COULD HAVE SWORN YOU COULD HAVE ATTACHMENTS TO THE POST CAUSE I DONT WANT TO UPLOAD IT TO PHOTO BUCKET OR IMAGE SHACK

used tp have that..but due to an active spammers rup123..it is banned..so just use image uploader..it is not that hard..quite similar dude..no need to complain..XD

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Dracoblader99 - Sep. 06, 2011

I think what njrk97 is trying to ask is to upload an image in spoilers.
I was wondering about that too....

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Synth - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  4:45 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:16 PM)DeX Wrote: Here's a question: it has a magnetic feature, right? Well, the common metal wheel isnt magnetic. And if they are, what will be pulled? Your bey or a heavy bey?
Of course the opposing bey will be pulled. Our bey will be affected thus very small because both poll faces the metal wheel. But i do create it because MW is not magnetic

let me refrain my question:

Let say we use basalt for this example. Your bey uses this magnetic feature it has. Well, because of basalt's heavyness, shouldn't your bey "go to it" than basalt, due to its heavyness?

Its like when you throw a magnet to a metal pole, it would stick to it, not the pole Uncertain

sorry if this was answered already, i just want to understand how his bey works properly Uncertain

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - .:J:. - Sep. 06, 2011

that is a very good point with it...

anyway because of the way Sky prince drew his bey, I can now draw my beys better! so thanks lol

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Tyler Le - Sep. 06, 2011

The bey would stick to Basalt since it is quite high, the metal wheel won't be getting any damage. This magnet may cause the bey to stop. Luckily MFB made out of zinc or something like that (which is not magnetic hah)

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  8:21 AM)RowDog Wrote: WHY WON'T SKY PRINCE JUST POST IT!!! Damn it everyone saying it's good and I'm like what the hell is it.

lol. because the instant i post an image of my bey, it counts as my entry. i'm not done and working on the tip so that would pretty much mean "the job is half done" so that would be pretty bad on my chances to win. Wink i've been PMing people images of my bey because i felt like showing people. :3 it's one of those things that you're just so proud of your work that you just have to share it. =D
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:47 PM)Nwolf Wrote: anyway because of the way Sky prince drew his bey, I can now draw my beys better! so thanks lol

lol. don't count urself out yet, u can still make it in the top 5.
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:27 AM)njrk97 Wrote: SO THERE NO OTHER WAY TO GET A IMAGE ON THE POST I COULD HAVE SWORN YOU COULD HAVE ATTACHMENTS TO THE POST CAUSE I DONT WANT TO UPLOAD IT TO PHOTO BUCKET OR IMAGE SHACK

you have to code it with a url. u can't really upload images on the WBO except for your profile pic. u code it with
[img] place your URL here [/img]
u can try Tinypic.com it's free and needs no membership to simply upload images. =) happy uploading!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Flame Aries - Sep. 07, 2011

This is for "Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space Style!" contest.
This is a Defensive Bey. It is called SlashToraB145CMB

Energy Ring and Fusion Wheel (Click to View)
Track and Tip (Click to View)
Side View (Click to View)
Side View(cont.) (Click to View)
Man, I hope I get in the Top five!!!!!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Shika blade - Sep. 07, 2011

Lol that is Jr tiger's avatar. BTW how do we attach files?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sniper - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  5:00 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: This is for "Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space Style!" contest.
This is a Defensive Bey. It is called SlashToraB145CMB

Energy Ring and Fusion Wheel (Click to View)
Track and Tip (Click to View)
Side View (Click to View)
Side View(cont.) (Click to View)
Man, I hope I get in the Top five!!!!!

but dude what does that bey have to do with space?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - TimelessOne - Sep. 07, 2011

I know right? Tell us!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Tyler Le - Sep. 07, 2011

Her is new description (under the allowance of Kai-V)
Thank you for reading my entry.
Overview: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485...C00019.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485...C00020.jpg

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - njrk97 - Sep. 07, 2011

k heres my entry
there twin beyblades like the ketoses but if your only going to consider one chose lunar akuma protection drive
so here the fisrt one lunar akuma
facebolt:akuma the face depicts the moon demon protecting the earth it is a traslucent yellow
energy ring: akuma akuma is a very jagged clear wheel the color of it is white and is left spin only
metal wheel:lunar lunar is a smooth circler wheel which is left spin the pc frame and core dont seperate and the metal wheel is a completly unique desighn have the pc frame on the out side.haveing the plastic hit metal means the wheels has a large amount of defence since plastic asorbes better than metal therefor lunar is a top tier defence
lunar is best used in the combo mfh lunar aqario r145 rs
tip: Protection drive when the beyblade is at high speed it changes to rubber defence when it loses engough spin it it changes to rdwith a wide defence edge this part is outclassed for defence and stamina
the bey asembled
so there the first one now for the second
solar akuma A;D
face:akuma II the first depicts the sun demon trying to cover the moon it is translucent red
energy ring: akuma II this is exactly the same to akum but it is right spin only
metal wheel: solar solar is a three sided attack wheel the gap between the three points provide alot of smash but the pc frame can be rotated so the rubber covers the smash points this it an outclassed attck part due to the extremely large recoil
tip:A D agresion drive this is basicaly a more powerful version of final drive and is completly outclassed
solar akuma asembled
so there my two like i said IF YOU ONLY GOING TO CHOSE ONE CHOSE THE FIRST ONE LUNAR AKUMA also i suck at drawing
btw akuma means demon in japanese
woops forget to add despite the high recoil of soalr it can still be used to some effect in the attack combo solar aqario r145 rf
lunar is also light that why it need metal face heavy and r145
edit added [img] [/img] for the pics

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Shika blade - Sep. 07, 2011

Both of you please put [img] [/img]
Nice entries however!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sniper - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  8:05 AM)njrk97 Wrote: k heres my entry
there twin beyblades like the ketoses but if your only going to consider one chose lunar akuma protection drive
facebolt:akuma the face depicts the moon demon protecting the earth it is a traslucent yellow
energy ring: akuma akuma is a very jagged clear wheel the color of it is white and is left spin only
metal wheel:lunar lunar is a smooth circler wheel which is left spin the pc frame and core dont seperate and the metal wheel is a completly unique desighn have the pc frame on the out side.haveing the plastic hit metal means the wheels has a large amount of defence since plastic asorbes better than metal therefor lunar is a top tier defence
tip: Protection drive when the beyblade is at high speed it changes to rubber defence when it loses engough spin it it changes to rdwith a wide defence edge this part is outclassed for defence and stamina
the bey asembled
solar akuma A;D
face:akuma II the first depicts the sun demon trying to cover the moon it is translucent red
energy ring: akuma II this is exactly the same to akum but it is right spin only
metal wheel: solar solar is a three sided attack wheel the gap between the three points provide alot of smash but the pc frame can be rotated so the rubber covers the smash points this it an outclassed attck part due to the extremely large recoil
tip:A D agresion drive this is basicaly a more powerful version of final drive and is completly outclassed
solar akuma asembled
so there my two like i said IF YOU ONLY GOING TO CHOSE ONE CHOSE THE FIRST ONE LUNAR AKUMA also i suck at drawing
woops forget to add despite the high recoil of soalr it can still be used to some effect in the attack combo solar aqario r145 rf

I dont think two beys are allowed?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - njrk97 - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  8:23 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  8:05 AM)njrk97 Wrote: k heres my entry
the bey asembled
solar akuma A;D
solar akuma asembled

I dont think two beys are allowed?
the whole idea was that they go togerther liek two eclipses besid i say if you only chosing one schose lunar akuma

(Sep. 07, 2011  8:14 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Both of you please put [img] [/img]
Nice entries however!

why beside not surpose to edit post after you post them remeber

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Galbox - Sep. 07, 2011

I just read the thread this morning and couldn't concentrate in school. I was Drawing Drafts of it all day. Hopefully I can get my Pictures in before the deadline.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Flame Aries - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  6:48 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I know right? Tell us!
The White Tiger constellation? I didn't think I would have to name every part from space..Unhappy

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - TimelessOne - Sep. 08, 2011

Oh, I never relised... sorry!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  1:04 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  6:48 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I know right? Tell us!
The White Tiger constellation? I didn't think I would have to name every part from space..Unhappy
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style?pid=774294#pid774294 kai-v answered my question similar to that....