World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) (/Thread-Chicago-IL-USA-The-Renegades-4-slots-open)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 29, 2013

True. Duh. See? One of the effects of autopilot mode for my brain. I don't think hard.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Apr. 05, 2013

ATTENTION: outnumbered and I would appreciate it very much for you to go to this thread (http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illinois-Chicago-USA-Calling-Illinois-Chicago-Bladers?pid=1108107#pid1108107) because we are trying to get a qualifier together for the beyrevolution! Reply soon! If we get enough people we could have a qualifier! See beyrev thread 2nd-3rd posts.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - ADF007 - Apr. 11, 2013

(Jul. 02, 2012  2:45 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: i want to join your team. my best bey is earth virgo, flame byxis, dark bull, legend inferno sagittario. i have been blading for 1 year and a half now. i have mostly attack and balance types, 4 stamina, and 2 defense. i am 11. turning 12 in september.

I m goin 12 in november.Live in India .Wink

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Apr. 11, 2013

Can you not read? This team is for Illinois only...

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Snoop Dog MS - Apr. 17, 2013

I would like to join your team. I am 11 years old, my best beyblades are Diablo Herculeo 85FB?(The question mark is for the Bottom), Gargole Ifraid SA165GCF/WSF,Gryph Girago WA130HF, and Saramanda Balro DF145SWD, I have a little bit of every type of blade, but I particularly like Attack and Balance Grin, I have been blading for 2 years and... I'm going to the Revolution! Grin If you're going there, good luck!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Apr. 17, 2013

You live in or near Chicago, right?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Snoop Dog MS - Apr. 18, 2013

Yup.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Apr. 18, 2013

We are processing your application. Thank you. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime....go here. You could win travel expenses for your trip if we get this together!!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illinois-Chicago-USA-Calling-Illinois-Chicago-Bladers?page=22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Snoop Dog MS - Apr. 18, 2013

I'm already going to the Michigan Qualifier, but I can go! but, be prepared >Grin also really, be prepared, you need Zero-G Stadiums.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Apr. 21, 2013

Ok, sorry for the long wait, but if you still want to join, you're in!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Snoop Dog MS - Apr. 22, 2013

Yes! Hey, I got first place in the qualifier against Yuko, he is a tough competitor.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 22, 2013

I got 1st u got 3rd in the qualifiers.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Snoop Dog MS - Apr. 24, 2013

LOL yeah I meant third

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Apr. 25, 2013

That's awesome! Great job both of you! Glad we have you on the team shining god ms!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Snoop Dog MS - Apr. 25, 2013

Heh.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - May. 12, 2013

Just want to say a few things.
1. Our alliance request with Leone19s Team New England Bey Blazers has been accepted.
2. Heads up to all members: We will start trying to plan a team meeting that will take place maybe in two weeks. I have finals this coming week on Friday, and the week after that, then I'm done with school. So we will discuss, over pms, possible meet up dates and such. The meet ups will take place at Oak Park, Niles regardless of the date, time, etc.
3. We would like to have more people join, as we will have a tag team tournament at our meet up. This does not mean we will cut anyone slack, as it has hopefully been established that, especially as of recently, we do not let just anyone in. So if you have a friend who is a skilled blader, encourage them to apply. However, please do not get upset at us if we deny their application.
Thank you.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Jun. 01, 2013

What have i missed? (I wasn't on for at least a solid month. OOPS.)

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Jun. 01, 2013

The post above yours pretty much explains everything. We will also have a plastics and hms division.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Begirados - Jun. 09, 2013

Umm...Cyclone Herculeo, Hyper Orso (x2) vulcan horuseus, meteo l-drago (x2) Grand Cetus, Gravity Destroyer, some Zero-G beys, Inferno Byxis, Forbidden Ionis, Thermal Lacerta (x2),Thunder Leone...Gosh, that's all i remember.
How long: Several Years
Skill level: somewhere between Beginner-Intermediate.
Note:please inform me if I need to attend a meeting

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Jun. 09, 2013

Well, if you can, tell us the rest of your beyblades, because those aren't very good.
You're from or near Chicago right?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Begirados - Jun. 10, 2013

(Jun. 09, 2013  11:23 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Well, if you can, tell us the rest of your beyblades, because those aren't very good.
You're from or near Chicago right?
I'm From Berwyn (1/2 or 1 hr depending on who drives me), and I also have: Hades Gil/Kerbecs, twisted Befall/Tempo, Kreis Cygnus and...umm...I forget. (slightly bad memory xd).

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Jun. 10, 2013

Ok, we're considering your application now.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Begirados - Jun. 10, 2013

Yay! You know, that's awesome. By the way, I can set you up with a website, because Dad designs them. Here's his link: www.frixil.com

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Jun. 11, 2013

We have a website already, but we don't really need one anyway.
Thanks for the offer though.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Begirados - Jun. 11, 2013

Okay. Also, Nice Face Collection