World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide (/Thread-How-to-make-a-Tournament-happen-The-Guide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - /Zephyr/ - Aug. 11, 2011

(Jul. 03, 2011  7:09 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Now, we have to wait for tournament day! We know what to do with the money, so it's tome for the rules.

Fantastic guide, I will use it and try to make a tournament of my own!

I found a typo in bold, though.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - BeybladeStation - Aug. 11, 2011

Will fix soon.

Thanks

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Ultimatefry - Aug. 11, 2011

Love this guide.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - InfernoX - Aug. 21, 2011

we got the tourney yes!

i hope Kei will accept the thing u sent him

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Whatzzer - Aug. 21, 2011

Also,Balance and Super Attack Stadium are no longer legal.Edit that.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - BeybladeStation - Aug. 21, 2011

Okay, thanks.

InfernoX, thanks!
Wait, the Balance is still legal. Isn't it?

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Justaway - Aug. 21, 2011

Great guide I must say..helps a lot..you also gave me some new ideas to get people for the tournament

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Whatzzer - Aug. 21, 2011

Oh yeah,it is still legal.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - BeybladeStation - Aug. 21, 2011

Thanks guys!

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - fabregasrox323 - Aug. 21, 2011

was really helpfull dude

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - RAW - Sep. 04, 2011

By Triple Stadium, do you mean the one made by Hasbro fo the Metal Masters line?

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Primal - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  12:07 PM)RAW Wrote: By Triple Stadium, do you mean the one made by Hasbro fo the Metal Masters line?

No, he means the Triple Battle Type stadium from either Plastics or HMS.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Kai-V - Sep. 04, 2011

What ? No. The Triple Battle Style BeyStadium is only the stadium SonoKong released, which has three ramps.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - BeybladeStation - Sep. 04, 2011

Thank You, Kai-V for clearing that, it could of caused major confusion.

I will add it as SonoKong.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - gameboysuperman - Mar. 07, 2012

hey will there be prizes for the winners from the tournament and should the host buy and giv the prizes or will they be given by wbbo
if i host the event can i take part in it too???

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Dragoon. - Mar. 07, 2012

You need to give prizes for WBO tournaments and you should buy and give the winners the prizes not the WBO.
Yes you can talk part in the tournament which you organize.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - gameboysuperman - Mar. 07, 2012

should the prize be a beyblade or beyblade equippment or something related to beblade?

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Dragoon. - Mar. 07, 2012

A beyblade would be better

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Flameos - Mar. 17, 2012

(Mar. 07, 2012  9:55 AM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: A beyblade would be better
Though It's Sometimes A Fact That People Will Show Up For Something Like A String Luancher Or Something Non-Common In That Area.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Angry Face - Mar. 18, 2012

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Flameos...?

Prizes are usually Beyblades, but it's entirely up to the host.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - masa munekaduya - Mar. 25, 2012

how do i make a beyblade tournament happen in newyork state.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Kai-V - Mar. 26, 2012

(Mar. 25, 2012  1:18 AM)masa munekaduya Wrote: how do i make a beyblade tournament happen in newyork state.

You use one of the topics in the WBO General forum to try to gather interest in New York. However, you would need to own a legal BeyStadium.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - hellkerb - Apr. 10, 2012

what if we dont want to pay the fees but still have the tournament for prizes and do they bladers have to be from the wbo or not

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - Kai-V - Apr. 10, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  1:43 AM)hellkerb Wrote: what if we dont want to pay the fees but still have the tournament for prizes and do they bladers have to be from the wbo or not

Then you cannot promote it here, and yes, if the tournament is approved, then all the participants must be Members of the World Beyblade Organization, otherwise the Beypoint System would not recognise them.

RE: How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide - mrdag - Jul. 10, 2012

well i dont know if there battles in denver lakewood but if there are tell me
:P>.<:'(