World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Graphics Tournament: Grand Finalist and 3rd and 4th Play Off Finalist Announced! (/Thread-Graphics-Tournament-Grand-Finalist-and-3rd-and-4th-Play-Off-Finalist-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Kujikato - Jul. 07, 2011

Yay, I have a bye, ps, what is it anyway?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Resistance - Jul. 07, 2011

(Jul. 07, 2011  9:34 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Yay, I have a bye, ps, what is it anyway?

You don't battle for this round due to lack of players in your group. Each round 1 player will have a bye if the numbers in the group are uneven.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - iicsuucsm - Jul. 07, 2011

I swear 3 of those people have given entries

can i hav more dan 1 vote? i mean for different battles ofc

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 07, 2011

(Jul. 07, 2011  6:04 PM)iicsuucsm Wrote: I swear 3 of those people have given entries

can i hav more dan 1 vote? i mean for different battles ofc

Out of that list Soul_ and Callum6939 have both sent me their entry.

If you were competing the amount of votes you receive depends on whether or not the public view your entry as being vote worthy. If they did, than yes you can potentially receive more than 1 vote.

-----------------------

On the note of entries, all entries are to be submitted by today. I'm currently waiting for Electric, Hakumen and Ga'Hooleone. If any of these competitors are having trouble meeting the deadline or completing their entries in time I'll be more than happy to allow an extra 1 or 2 days. Please don't ignore my PM's like you have currently been doing, it is rude and inconsiderate. I would prefer to hear from each one of you and work this out if you are having trouble meeting the deadline.

---------------------------

Just a quick update. I will be posting all the battles tomorrow! So just 1 more sleep and this tournament will be fully underway. I have also drawn the Round 2 themes for those who are interested. I'll post them here and in the OP.

Round 2 Fixtures:
All Round 2 entries are to be completed by the 15th of July.
*If anybody is unsure of what there theme is simply perform a quick google search and you'll find out Joyful_3

Group A
Xlr8 VS Greimatter - Movies (Action, thriller, drama and ect. Just as long as it's from a movie)
Jacksonian VS Hope – Death Note
NoodooSoup BYE

Group B
Raijin Vs Callum6939 – Hellsing
Xyo Vs BeyBladestation – Final Fantasy (Any FF Series)
Omega BYE

Group C
Electric Vs Fyuuor – One Piece
AtomicFang Vs Resistance – Bruce Lee
DX Vs BeybladerPotter – MFB Beyblade

Group D
SDamonCronous Vs Zed – Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ga’Hooleone Vs Izuma Inzori - Freestyle (You can make whatever you like!)
RAW BYE

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Temporal - Jul. 07, 2011

Hah, I wanna see those FF graphics! Those should be awesome.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - BeybladeStation - Jul. 07, 2011

Well, that's me Megablader, I shouldn't let you guys down.

Also, when would Round 2's Signatures be due?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - DynaZord - Jul. 07, 2011

I'm not technically in this, but he clearly stated July 15th.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Xyo - Jul. 07, 2011

Aww... i wanted one piece Tired well i can start making my entry now?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 07, 2011

(Jul. 07, 2011  11:29 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Also, when would Round 2's Signatures be due?
(Jul. 07, 2011  11:30 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I'm not technically in this, but he clearly stated July 15th.

Thank you answering that Coasters "R" Us'. Yep, the due date is the 15th of July.

(Jul. 07, 2011  11:39 PM)Xyo Wrote: Aww... i wanted one piece Tired well i can start making my entry now?

Of course, as soon as I post the themes you're allowed start work on them Joyful_3

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Callum6939 - Jul. 07, 2011

Hellsing's going to be a tough cookie, I have no clue about it, to put it straight today's the first time i heard of it...

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Temporal - Jul. 07, 2011

Hah, Google is your friend! (Or is it?) Anyway, good luck to all!

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Callum6939 - Jul. 07, 2011

yep, it a gun happy man...

there's also a lot of sig type work been done on it already... gah i would rather have some raw images...

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Xyo - Jul. 08, 2011

is it Van Helsing?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - RAW - Jul. 08, 2011

One more day right?

Can't wait for results

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - BeybladerPotter - Jul. 08, 2011

.....Ok...NOW I'M SURE I'MMA GONNA GET OWNED BY DeX....But I'll try my best.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Xlr8 - Jul. 08, 2011

themes r interesting but difficult too and best of luck to all participants for tommorow

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Synth - Jul. 08, 2011

I have to decline my firs round. sorry resistance

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Resistance - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  11:24 AM)DeX Wrote: I have to decline my firs round. sorry resistance

Its alright, what happens with my round now?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - RAW - Jul. 08, 2011

You automatically win.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  11:34 AM)Resistance Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:24 AM)DeX Wrote: I have to decline my firs round. sorry resistance

Its alright, what happens with my round now?

Since DeX forfeits the Round you win by default. You will also receive 3 votes automatically.

-------------------------------

I've posted all the Round 1 battles which I could. At the moment I'm still waiting for an entry from Hakuman, Ga'Hooleone and Electric. However, Hakuman has responded to my PM's and told me that he has been experiencing trouble with his computer and Photo Shop, so I'm allowing an extra 2 days for him to submit his entry.

Conversely, Electric and Ga'Hooleone have not responded to my PM's. Electric hasn't been online since the 5th of July, though Ga'Hooleone was last online yesterday, due to this I know he has received my PM's and is simply ignoring them.

I'm going to give them another 2 days to submit there entries or contact me. Otherwise I will be forced to give their competitor for Round 1 an automatic win. If this occurs again in Round 2, I will be forced to expel Ga'Hooleone and Electric from the Tournament.

On another note, the Round 1 entries look great guys! Hope you all do perform well!

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Callum6939 - Jul. 09, 2011

by any chance, won't group C get more votes, due to they each go against 5 people, while the other groups only go up against 4?

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - BeybladerPotter - Jul. 09, 2011

Hm....Done with the Round 2 entry. DeX too. Excited. Tongue_out

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - othellog - Jul. 09, 2011

Good luck to all members, I'm not on the wbo a lot any more so i didn't know. I would of ask to join in, but whatever. I'm not on photoshop any more so I probably wouldn't win.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Fyuuor - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  12:10 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: by any chance, won't group C get more votes, due to they each go against 5 people, while the other groups only go up against 4?

Fair point. What I'll do is conduct a random draw for each competitor of Group C, this will decide which Round the votes a participant receives will not be recorded onto the Group Table. They will still record victory points for a potential win in that Round, however their votes will not be added to the table. This will apply only to 1 Round for each competitor of Group C.

Sound fair?

Since I'll be introducing this rule so quickly, it would be unfair if it were introduced during Round 1. This rule will first come into affect in Round 3.

Group C Rounds Where Votes will Not Be Recorded
*Please remember, voting will not be recorded for the Group C Table. The votes a person receives during the selected Round will only help them achieve victory. They simply will not be added to the Group Table*

Electric - Round 5
AtomicFang - Round 4
Resistance - Round 3
DeX - Round 5
Fyuuor - Round 4

(Jul. 09, 2011  3:16 AM)othellog Wrote: Good luck to all members, I'm not on the wbo a lot any more so i didn't know. I would of ask to join in, but whatever. I'm not on photoshop any more so I probably wouldn't win.

There might still be a chance for you to still enter the comp. If I don't receive any response from Electric or Ga'Hooleone, I'll try and squeeze you into the Tournament while expelling those members. If that scenario does arise, I'll contact you through PM to see whether you're still interested.

RE: Graphics Tournament: Round 1/Fixtures Released - Callum6939 - Jul. 09, 2011

Yeah, that sounds fair Joyful_3