World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop (/Thread-Closed-Xyo-s-Graphic-Shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Septentrione - Jul. 27, 2011

Hey Xyo, I just requested this now cause there was no available Variares pic before

Variares with my username and Variares' bit-beast with Gravity Perseus and Perseus' bit beast... try making it look like they're fighting
and an avatar with perseus' and variares' bit beasts

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Hero of Ooo - Jul. 27, 2011

Thanks Xyo! Im on my wii now so i cant put it up Yet. On the avatar could you put Hero of Ooo in gold text at the bottom? Also on the Sig can u get a pic of jake without the hat? Ill give you another week to finish.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - bumpyfelon - Jul. 27, 2011

Hello! Since I have changed my username, I need something that fits it. I need an avatar and a signature. I would like a picture of Shenron and Black Star Shenron, with a Dragon Ball in the middle, with a cloudy/lightning background. Same for signature, except bigger, and the word "Shenron" in a cool, black font on it. Hope it isn't too much!

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 28, 2011

If isn't too much, I'd like a sig with the following

1. blue-metallic italicized text reading "Beyblade VS Battle Strikers"
2. below the text is a Cyber Dragoon (Beyblade) with a Dragonblaze (Battle Strikers) next to it
3. a black background

in case you don't know what Dragonblaze looks like, here is a pic below
[Image: ee5bdf211e95c8d3cccb178ccb505718.png]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Tyler Le - Jul. 28, 2011

Could you make me a sig please with L- drago Destroy Gold Armoured spinning with the word : " Tyler Le " in italic next to it? A dark with glittering stars background will be awesome
matching avatar : spinning L - drago Destroy gold armoures with the word "Tyler Le" in italic across same background

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Jul. 28, 2011

(Jul. 27, 2011  7:39 PM)Shenron Wrote: Hello! Since I have changed my username, I need something that fits it. I need an avatar and a signature. I would like a picture of Shenron and Black Star Shenron, with a Dragon Ball in the middle, with a cloudy/lightning background. Same for signature, except bigger, and the word "Shenron" in a cool, black font on it. Hope it isn't too much!
Do you want Black Star from Soul eater?

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Jul. 28, 2011

So the bit beasts could not fit so sorry but here it is its ok if you dont want ill TRY to make it better
[Image: di-KOTE.png]
[Image: di-3VCA.png]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Septentrione - Jul. 28, 2011

Erm... Xyo can you put that last X you forgot in my username in the avatar,oh and can you try tochange the background? Something like black and gold?

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Eartheagle1997 - Jul. 28, 2011

I'm sorry for asking other shops I thought u weren't there so cancel my request

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - zflare3 - Jul. 28, 2011

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - MakaCHOP! - Jul. 28, 2011

Hey Xyo eartheagle requested to my shop too

yes he canceled look at his post
EDIT: if you see this post you cant request ok? im gonna make them all later after lunch
HERE
[Image: di-JNEB.png]
EDIT: [Image: di-NKKW.jpg]
[Image: di-CMMF.jpg]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Septentrione - Jul. 29, 2011

Ok sure but I'm still waiting for my Sig!

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Jul. 29, 2011

OK you will get it tomorrow as im making all sigs today
EDIT: Here Z Flare i did his first because animation takes some time to do and i need a Cyber dragoon picture
[Image: di-4YNL.png]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - zflare3 - Jul. 29, 2011

(Jul. 29, 2011  7:47 AM)Xyo Wrote: .

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Jul. 29, 2011

No Problem, and three more sigs to go Grin

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Imperial - Jul. 29, 2011

Wait can we request now because U said in a earlier post that if u see this no requests

its ok but its delayed because of 3 more sigs i need to make

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Imperial - Jul. 29, 2011

Can I have a sig
This pic of Yu on the Left http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Gallery/?level=picture&id=20640
This pic of Libra's special move in the middle http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Gallery/?level=picture&id=28301
This pic of Libra on the right http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Gallery/?level=picture&id=12093
can you make my name appear and disappear at the top if you if cannot just put my name there
Hope it's not too hard PLz make it good and as fast as u can

Ok i will make it as fast as i can Grin

I forgot about the background make it green

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Jul. 29, 2011

Xyo... really? 2 months for a sig. Could you please finish of my sig and av. You still haven't done my avi and you need to finish my sig.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - TheChosen1 - Jul. 29, 2011

Can you guys make me a sig with Captain America's Shield and in Black can you make it say Team Hero's.Please can you pm the url link

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Jul. 30, 2011

Sorry i for got BeyHyperKiller ill do i from scratch and wait a long time because a lot of people requested or request to another person
[Image: di-TDV1.png] its here finally ill make the next sigs now Grin
EDIT: here CyberPegasus29 hope you like it Grin
[Image: di-I0FV.png]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Jul. 30, 2011

Remember, this is what i wanted...

Can i please have a signature with a picture of Basalt Horogium on the left with a grey/silver background, Hell Kerbecs on the right with a gold background, Storm Pegasis on the middle right with a blue background, Rock Leone on middle left with a green background and then a kind of shiny Lightning L-Drago in the middle with a bright/shiny purple background! Then Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago all transform into there 4D versions (Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy) in 5 seconds. Finally everything fades black and in big glowing green letters 'Machines With Hearts' appear.

Also an avatar where the beyblades appear in order of Basalt Horogium with a grey/silver background, Hell Kerbecs with a gold background, Storm Pegasis with a blue background, Rock Leone with a green background and then a kind of shiny Lightning L-Drago with a bright/shiny purple background. Then again, it fades black and MWH appears in the same font and colour.