World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favourite Super Power - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Favourite Super Power (/Thread-Favourite-Super-Power)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Favourite Super Power - HDSK - Dec. 12, 2012

I don't think this is a powerbut I will like to have the power of a saiyan....I will have a tail turn super saiyan look the same when I am 100 ill look 20 ;D
Also I want to have the power of telekinesis or shape shifting there r both cool

RE: Favourite Super Power - Zero_JT - Dec. 16, 2012

Yeah I'd love to be a Super Saiyan too, though without a tail... I wouldn't want people yanking my tail in public -__- or even if they tried my tail would whack them several buildings down...

RE: Favourite Super Power - Shido-kun - Apr. 23, 2014

any element of Dragon slayer magic

RE: Favourite Super Power - Kaneki - Apr. 23, 2014

A Magic Note book with the power's to kill by writing the name of the human. Now that would be pretty sweet. Smug

RE: Favourite Super Power - Dual - Apr. 23, 2014

Either teleportation with alteration or invisibility.

Teleportation: Only if automatic distance alterations were made if I were to accidently teleport into a solid object. I guess line-of-sight teleportation would be safest. Anyway, I could literally just go wherever without worrying about time. Plus it'd make for some great pranks (just small ones, though).

Invisibility: I'd be freaking invisible, does this need an explination? If I was paranoid and believed I was being followed (I often believe it's happening, but it never is), I could turn invisible and be carefree. If I really had to go to the bathroom, I could go in the bushes and do my business, no worries (unless someone sees the source less urine...). Plus again, friendly pranks.

RE: Favourite Super Power - DRAGON KING - May. 10, 2014

The Power to control a persons mind. A person that wielded that power could rule most of the world, with the power to control world leaders.

RE: Favourite Super Power - V2 - May. 10, 2014

(May. 10, 2014  8:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The Power to control a persons mind. A person that wielded that power could rule most of the world, with the power to control world leaders.

And you really want the responsibility of an entire planet?

RE: Favourite Super Power - DRAGON KING - May. 10, 2014

(May. 10, 2014  8:14 PM)Sylver Wrote:
(May. 10, 2014  8:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The Power to control a persons mind. A person that wielded that power could rule most of the world, with the power to control world leaders.

And you really want the responsibility of an entire planet?

I wouldn't just kill all the world leaders and become the mega emporer, I'd just say in the shadows and have the power there if I needed it (to stop nuclear wars from breaking out, etc.).

RE: Favourite Super Power - Cake - May. 10, 2014

I'd like to be able to enter any fictional universe at will, and take items and abilities from one universe to the other. That way I could pick up pretty much any superpower I wanted to, plus meet with characters from stories/movies I like. Also, I could sneak off to some utopian alternate dimension if I got tired of homework, people bugging me, etc.

RE: Favourite Super Power - Shido-kun - Aug. 29, 2014

The "Power of Kings" the ability to pull out weapons called "Voids" from the hearts of people (not in a violent way,watch Guilty Crown to understand )

RE: Favourite Super Power - Stormscorpio1 - Aug. 29, 2014

The power of telekinesis, it has always seemed like the most awesome power to have.

RE: Favourite Super Power - Thunder Dome - Aug. 29, 2014

The power to take others powers. Not in a villian way, but more of a heroic way to stop people who would misuse powers. I could just say the ability to delete others power, but I want something out of it, hah.

(Aug. 29, 2014  12:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: The power to take others powers. Not in a villian way, but more of a heroic way to stop people who would misuse powers. I could just say the ability to delete others power, but I want something out of it, hah.

I don't think that's fair Wink

(Aug. 29, 2014  12:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: The power to take others powers. Not in a villian way, but more of a heroic way to stop people who would misuse powers. I could just say the ability to delete others power, but I want something out of it, hah.

RE: Favourite Super Power - Dual - Aug. 29, 2014

(Aug. 29, 2014  12:20 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

It really isn't that unfair, since you won't know how to use the power well until you practice for a bit.

(Aug. 29, 2014  12:46 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:20 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

It really isn't that unfair, since you won't know how to use the power well until you practice for a bit.

oh yeah,but wait,do you have to hit your opponent before getting his/her powers?

RE: Favourite Super Power - Kaneki - Aug. 29, 2014

The power to contral life and death. Example: First touch: Death. Second touch: Life.

RE: Favourite Super Power - Dual - Aug. 29, 2014

Oh jeez, that power would be terrifying for me. If I ever let my emotions get the best of me I'd have the power to go on a killing rampage. Even if I could bring them back to life, it would be unnerving playing God.

(Aug. 29, 2014  12:56 PM)Dual Wrote: Oh jeez, that power would be terrifying for me. If I ever let my emotions get the best of me I'd have the power to go on a killing rampage. Even if I could bring them back to life, it would be unnerving playing God.

Yeah,you will probably end up like Light/Kira.

RE: Favourite Super Power - yt152430 - Aug. 29, 2014

My favorite superpower would be if i was able to harden my skin to be as strong as diamond, for me thatd be perfect because i could use my fists against guns, and with that id also like to control metallic elements so i could make weighted clothing or weapons

RE: Favourite Super Power - Stormscorpio1 - Aug. 29, 2014

(Aug. 29, 2014  3:47 PM)yt152430 Wrote: My favorite superpower would be if i was able to harden my skin to be as strong as diamond, for me thatd be perfect because i could use my fists against guns, and with that id also like to control metallic elements so i could make weighted clothing or weapons

Oh like greed? That's a good power

RE: Favourite Super Power - yt152430 - Aug. 29, 2014

Well greed was made of zinc but yeah its pretty much the same thing, he was actually one of my fav characters in FMA while growing up

RE: Favourite Super Power - Kalthesuperior - Aug. 30, 2014

My favorite power is a unique power:

The power to be temporarily removed in one of 3 planes:
- visual plane: basic invisibility
-physical plane: you no longer have a physical body, but people will see you still. Physics won't have an effect on you since you are not matter, nor energy.
-plane of consciousness: nothing will be aware of your presence. People, animals, machines (cameras), nothing. * a handicap to this last plane. Stay in this plane for too long and you will lose your own consciousness.

*conditions to this power:
-you may disappear from one plane at a time.
-it becomes harder to remove yourself from a plane the longer you keep yourself removed

I think we should make conditions for our favorite powers. The stronger the power is, the stronger the condition to handicap the power.

RE: Favourite Super Power - Neo - Aug. 30, 2014

Change genders.
Whatever you'd call Danny Phantom's powers.
Basically; that's all you need.

RE: Favourite Super Power - Dual - Aug. 30, 2014

Why would you need to change genders? Haha

RE: Favourite Super Power - Shido-kun - Aug. 30, 2014

(Aug. 30, 2014  2:07 AM)Dual Wrote: Why would you need to change genders? Haha

So he can get free stuff........He got the Idea from the anime "Kampfer" am I right Neo?