World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ZX - Jul. 06, 2012

(Jul. 06, 2012  6:56 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  6:16 AM)ZX Wrote: [quote='Cosmic' pid='985802' dateline='1341544889']
when i was a bad blader and used to destroy and break other peoples beyblades

what do u mean a bad blader?

my saddest moment was when i was in grade 1 and i was the only one with a blade(wolborg 1) out of all my friends so i used to walk around my school looking to battle someone so one day eventually i did i found a group of 4 boys who were atleast 4-6 years older and they had tones and tones of beys i asked to battle them and they asked to see my bey first and then exepted. so we battled to my suprise i actually won the first round when the battle ended my wolborg was still spining just and it was next to the other kids shoe so he picked up my bey turned around and held it for about 10 seconds i asked him to give it back about 5 times and he replied hang on he then handed it back and him and hes friends fled i then relised he had stolen my bit chip after that happened it totally put me of beyblade and i only came back in 2010 and now here i am today!

Oh... That's sad... I guess your display picture was in memory for Wolborg 1. Hahah :p
At least your Wolborg can still work. Do you still have it today?

haha well wolborg is my favourite plastic bey so that explains the dp and yeh i still have my wolborg its very beat up though the AR is completly destoyed the bearing bottom is completly deformed and no bit chip

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - pocketpulls - Jul. 06, 2012

Mine was when my mom thought I didn't like beyblades anymore, or something like that, because I hadn't played with them for a month or so (because we moved). Her friend at work had a kid who liked beyblades, so my mom put all my stuff in a bag and just gave it to her! When she told me I lost interest in alot of stuff and was upset 24/7. Eventually I forgot about them, because I didn't have any anymore. But when MFB came out, I got back into it. Smile

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - UltimateFantasy - Jul. 06, 2012

I had several moments.
The first beyblade product I got was the storm Pegasus and lightning l drago vortex stadium set and the face bolts broke within the first 5 min, so I got a new one and the face bolts broke again. When I didn't know much about beyblade, I cut the claws off my sagittario, cut the spike part of his tip off, filed my CS tip, filed my ES tip, and cut the rubber off my RF tip. I also tried cutting off the dragon heads on lightning l drago's energy ring thinking it would increase smash attack and accidentally cut the energy ring in half. When I bought my diablo nemesis, it isn't free spinning in ultimate balance mode and it can't change modes when hit. Recently, when battling my samurai ifraid burning red version vs my flash sagittario, ifraid's stone face broke. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - DrPepsidew - Jul. 06, 2012

my saddest moment would have to be when i fought my friend with my storm aquario, aquario is my 2nd fave bey besides leone. another important detail is that i have an insanely strong launch, we both shot our beys out and there was a really loud *clang, and i grabbed my aquario, with only 2 wings and got cut int the rocess

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - CosmicDestroyer - Jul. 06, 2012

Not sure if this counts but I recently bought several RBV9's and opened them all. I thought I gave my friends all the bad ones and kept the best one. Turns out I was wrong. I kept the worst one. Crash Escolpio 125JB. Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Cake - Jul. 10, 2012

I had like 5 or 6 plastics when I was younger, but I threw them away.
Seeing as how much plastics are selling for these days, it's really, really sad. That's $200 of beyblades lying in a dump somewhere, or more likely incinerated.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ZX - Jul. 13, 2012

Well on the first of may I ordered a thief pheonic with EMS from Beyblade Japan. The bey was never sent and all that happened was my money was taken there goes $35 dollars down the drain Unhappy just a warning dont buy from him....

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Bobmcdoogal - Jul. 13, 2012

(Jul. 13, 2012  4:44 AM)ZX Wrote: Well on the first of may I ordered a thief pheonic with EMS from Beyblade Japan. The bey was never sent and all that happened was my money was taken there goes $35 dollars down the drain Unhappy just a warning dont buy from him....

I did the same but at the end of May but I bought a BB-10 Attack Stadium and it still didn't come yet

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Earth Aquila 22 - Jul. 13, 2012

My Worst blading moment was happen when I was in school I was battling a grade two and I had a Earth Aquila (very good at the time) and he had a storm Capricorn and somehow the m145 q was acting like a rf with a sliding shot. I was a lot older than him so when I lost I was very embarrassed. I also was full of swagger before the battle. Moral of the story don't act cocky you could regret it!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Luck - Jul. 13, 2012

my first W105 broke.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BattleLion - Jul. 14, 2012

My first heavy launcher was broken.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - CyberAquario333 - Jul. 14, 2012

when I let an old lady beat me to earth Virgo. I cussed at my-self for a week after it was the best bey I had seen and I lost my chance to get it. *sigh* =(

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - earthkerbecs123 - Jul. 14, 2012

(Jul. 13, 2012  4:44 AM)ZX Wrote: Well on the first of may I ordered a thief pheonic with EMS from Beyblade Japan. The bey was never sent and all that happened was my money was taken there goes $35 dollars down the drain Unhappy just a warning dont buy from him....
i know someone that beys from beyblade japan but he always gets a refund/moneyback

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ShadowDragonZG - Jul. 15, 2012

Probably when my rock leone(first mfb) face broke and then the tip broke ='( Then when my blitz cracked in half and my lightning ldrago face broke. So i dont have that much sad moments.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - InfinityBlader - Jul. 15, 2012

Not the saddest story of mine but I nearly cried when my diablo nemesis has broken, lots of scratches and the XGrin has worn out and I can hardly even change S to XF ( My parents went to Japan in March and my Diablo Nemesis is the first or one of the first in Viet Nam)
Poor guy. I thought he is a good seller. Seem like your story is the saddest one around.Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BattleLion - Jul. 16, 2012

I had cried when my tip WD was broken not by me by my friend..

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - SamariIrfaid - Jul. 16, 2012

When i was 9 i was getting a new beyblade and some old guy came and wacked me in the face.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Thunder Dome - Jul. 16, 2012

(Jul. 14, 2012  5:56 PM)CyberAquario333 Wrote: when I let an old lady beat me to earth Virgo. I cussed at my-self for a week after it was the best bey I had seen and I lost my chance to get it. *sigh* =(
That stinks for you. I don't let people beat me to beys.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Eternal Blader - Jul. 16, 2012

When My Flash Sagittario I got for my birthday was supposed to be Takara Tomy but it ended up being FAKE. I cried so much that day...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ShadowBeyblader - Jul. 16, 2012

I Was in 1st grade beyblading was very popular at my school during the plastic/HMS Age there was this bully who thought he was so good at blading so we had a battle after school what ended up happening is that when I won he kicked Draciel and broke it in half he was using bumpkin so it wasn't really worth breaking his bey so after that I Ran Home Crying to my bed. My face and bed covered in boogers,tears, and snot.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - rage sagittario - Jul. 25, 2013

When I was 1 1/2 I got my first blade driger s (this was when America first was getting plastics) and these bullies were trying to break my blade. My friend joel steped in (he was the same age as me) and tried to save my blade, but the bey-thugs (still a big bey gang today) ran when they saw his dragoon but my blade was trashed. T-T

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - 6 God - Jul. 25, 2013

Is this a true story???!!! LOL How could you have friends at 1 year old. I seriously dont know of anyone who would go around stealing peoples toys. Then run from a spinning-top.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ryukiba - Jul. 25, 2013

It sounds like something from the anime!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - rage sagittario - Jul. 25, 2013

(Jul. 25, 2013  5:03 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Is this a true story???!!! LOL How could you have friends at 1 year old. I seriously dont know of anyone who would go around stealing peoples toys. Then run from a spinning-top.

Yeah it's true we were not afraid to start throwing stuff and we were playing seriously playing scence we were like 16 months old and even though we all were about the same age we were trash bladers who watched violent shows

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 25, 2013

Hey that's funny my name is Joel. Anyways, My friend Jairus called me and my bey Rock Pegasus ED145WD lame[ this was around Metal Fusion] when I beat him with it and he through it against a red block wall and my WD, and Face Bolt broke in half. I cried for the whole day until my head hurted.