World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Neo - Jun. 08, 2015

(Jun. 02, 2015  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've always wanted to host an Attack-types only tournament.

They're definitely the most interesting Type to watch, and differentiates from the basic top the most.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - 1234beyblade - Jun. 08, 2015

I'm a very balanced blader; i like to use all types of beys but mostly i go for a balance type or stamina. As much as i like attack i can never win a battle with it LOL. Defense types are the worse in my opinion since most of the balance types now a days do the job well enough to act as a defensive type.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Jinbee - Jun. 08, 2015

(Jun. 08, 2015  1:57 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm a very balanced blader; i like to use all types of beys but mostly i go for a balance type or stamina. As much as i like attack i can never win a battle with it LOL. Defense types are the worse in my opinion since most of the balance types now a days do the job well enough to act as a defensive type.

Agreed, some are capable of being defensive and having more stamina.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - mudorios - Dec. 03, 2015

stamina FTW! you cannot beat a beyblade if it wont stop spinning and wont get hit!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Mega L-Drago 24 - Dec. 05, 2015

Absorbing my opponents power with my rubber after the spin steal I tend to force a sleep out for a complete defeat instead of a usually preferred stadium out

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Meta madness - Dec. 05, 2015

Uhh...So you go for left spinning Attack types then?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - AaryanBITW - Dec. 06, 2015

Stamina

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Jinbee - Dec. 06, 2015

(Dec. 06, 2015  5:57 AM)aaryanbitw Wrote: Stamina

Dude, you have to elaborate on your post.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Flame~Capricorn - Dec. 07, 2015

i prefer balance types, but fare pretty well in all types. balance just seems to appeal to me, because i can beat any type of beyblade with a balance type, so they are good for going against opponents who you are not familiar with, or people who are just unpredictable.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Meta madness - Dec. 07, 2015

Balance really is pretty much the breaker of the 4 types, since it has an attribute of 2 (unless your combo making skills are fantastic all 3) of the other beyblade types.

Team Balance for the win~

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - DRAGON KING - Dec. 07, 2015

Basically MFB zombies and attack/stamina balance types.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Magnity - Dec. 08, 2015

Since I don't own and attack stadium (or just one with openings) I mainly play with defense types otherwise I'll just get a sleep out. Stamina types are OK but since I play with stock beys (I don't like mixing and matching) none of the Stamina beys look that great, from the ones I have at least.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - MissingNo. - Dec. 08, 2015

Oh, but mixing the parts and making combinations is the only way to win in tournaments.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Jinbee - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 08, 2015  6:03 PM)Magnity Wrote: Since I don't own and attack stadium (or just one with openings) I mainly play with defense types otherwise I'll just get a sleep out. Stamina types are OK but since I play with stock beys (I don't like mixing and matching) none of the Stamina beys look that great, from the ones I have at least.

Well Phantom Orion or Basalt Horogium will be right up your alley.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Mega L-Drago 24 - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 05, 2015  6:19 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Uhh...So you go for left spinning Attack types then?

yes I do

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Bey Brad - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 03, 2015  1:41 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: stamina FTW! you cannot beat a beyblade if it wont stop spinning and wont get hit!

Well, that second part is usually the issue.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Tiger Empress - Dec. 08, 2015

Attacking and defending as if my life depended on it!

This was before Tigra broke

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Mega L-Drago 24 - Dec. 09, 2015

(Dec. 08, 2015  11:25 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Attacking and defending as if my life depended on it!

This was before Tigra broke

Well if this was the anime it probably would depend on it!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Leo Burst - Dec. 09, 2015

I'm Quake Attack all they way!!! Might not be the best, but just too fun!!!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Meta madness - Dec. 09, 2015

(Dec. 08, 2015  6:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, but mixing the parts and making combinations is the only way to win in tournaments.

#Teambalance

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - MissingNo. - Dec. 09, 2015

I feel personally more comfortable with stamina/defense types, mainly because I launch like a potato.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Mega L-Drago 24 - Dec. 09, 2015

(Dec. 09, 2015  5:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I feel personally more comfortable with stamina/defense types, mainly because I launch like a potato.

Huh what does that mean?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - MissingNo. - Dec. 09, 2015

I can't launch correctly an attack-type.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 09, 2015

(Dec. 09, 2015  10:18 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can't launch correctly an attack-type.

why? maybe i can help you, as far as i know i can launch attack types better then anyone in my city

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Bey Brad - Dec. 09, 2015

It would be hard to teach over the internet other than in a very detailed video. MissingNo, let's practice together next time!