World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Bobmcdoogal - Aug. 10, 2012

I like using Stamina, then it's Defence, then Balance, then it's my least favourite type Attack

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Trainer Red - Aug. 11, 2012

OHKO. like slide my bey onto theirs for a KO. Works when done right. Shoot right AFTER your opponent.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - TentacleZooka - Aug. 15, 2012

attack is the best!!!!! I got all the nc bladers to believe me.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Voltage - Aug. 15, 2012

Stamina and defense combo

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 25, 2012

I <3 Attack Types.They just make every battle for me epic.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Insane - Dec. 25, 2012

Stamina and Attack. Stamina battles are exhilarating and exciting while attack battles are breath-taking and fun to watchc

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Zero X - Dec. 25, 2012

My style of blading Varies overtime depending on the metagame in my are but i normally use Attack i just like the chaotic speed and Power attack type can cause when you have full control of it,my least favorite is Defence as im not a big fan of it a stamina an outspin it also im a fan of balence as they contain some attack with defence and stamina properties so thats my preferedstyle of blading and i trust my blades and my overall skill.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Eternal-E - Dec. 25, 2012

I'm not sure if this counts as stamina or combo... Spin stealing.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Tri - Dec. 25, 2012

Now that I have a proper stadium I have changed my opinion on stack types greatly. Even though I dont have any top tier attack combos, I love using anti-attack. I also still like using stamina but my EWD is a little messed up. I hoPE to get BD

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Smitty90 - Dec. 25, 2012

I prefer a strong defense

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - SilverBlader - Dec. 25, 2012

I like defense types.They're hard to defeat,smash attacks barely work on them,and they have decent stamina.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - HDSK - Dec. 25, 2012

I like attack but I like attack combos "What should I do" ô_ô

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 25, 2012  3:31 AM)HDSK Wrote: I like attack but I like attack combos "What should I do" ô_ô

All you need to do is like attack ;D

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - HDSK - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 25, 2012  3:35 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  3:31 AM)HDSK Wrote: I like attack but I like attack combos "What should I do" ô_ô

All you need to do is like attack ;D

0.0 Rudolf the red nose reindeer

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Yuko Ray14 - Dec. 25, 2012

Attack all the way even if its risky ur a boss if u use it, lol

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Blader Silver - Dec. 25, 2012

Stamina is fav type

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Tris - Dec. 25, 2012

Wow, I can't believe I have never posted in this thread before.

My most preferred style of beyblading would be a mixture of a Stamina-Defense Beyblade combination. In my opinion, its better to play it safe than to deal with my horrible sliding-shoot technique, hah.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Insane - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 25, 2012  5:06 AM)Tris Wrote: Wow, I can't believe I have never posted in this thread before.

My most preferred style of beyblading would be a mixture of a Stamina-Defense Beyblade combination. In my opinion, its better to play it safe than to deal with my horrible sliding-shoot technique, hah.

But some Top-Tier attack type beyblades can break hrough that wall of protection covered by Stamina and Defense type beys.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Clefairy - Dec. 25, 2012

My favorite style of blading is a hybrid with Defense and Stamina!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Starlight25 - Dec. 25, 2012

I'd perfer combo or I like to call it balance style of ATK/DEF.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - eid - Dec. 25, 2012

Attack types expesially with flash and synchroms like killerken dragoon

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Infie - Dec. 25, 2012

I like attack types most. Endurance types are easy to use, but they kinda get boring always spinning in the centre.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Tri - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 25, 2012  5:10 AM)Insane Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  5:06 AM)Tris Wrote: Wow, I can't believe I have never posted in this thread before.

But some Top-Tier attack type beyblades can break hrough that wall of protection covered by Stamina and Defense type beys.

He didn't say they couldn't. He's just saying he doesn't prefer attack ecause he can't control them well.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Hahstuz - Dec. 26, 2012

With so many good builds in each field, it's a little weird to think something wouldn't work... =p

Now, for me. Balance all the way! They are fun, even if not really functonal... Or Defense. :3

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Kujikato - Dec. 26, 2012

I use everything.

I am quite known for my Attack Type skills, but well, only in freeplay XD
I use anything in the Tier list, and I am extremely tricky, I pretended to attach an attack type, had my opponent FASTEN a RB combo to his launcher, opened my hand, let my VariAres drop, then switched to Death Cancer BD145 CS. Easy 3-0!

So yeah, Jack of All Trades, Master of None...
But I am an Ace in Attack Types Wink