World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Aug. 31, 2012

Pm'ed Kai-V last night asking for FB's AMBER, CRIMSON, and JADE. Hopefully I can pull something nice from each! Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - pocketpulls - Aug. 31, 2012

I got the Dragoon II face! I'm so happy! (Thank you Kei) Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Aug. 31, 2012

After Beyblade Conquest gets processed, I'll have another Gold Face, as well as two Faces that I'll get from the Blader Rewards campaign with my 6 Credits.

Really hoping for a Jupiter Face... Confused

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Sep. 01, 2012

I'm sure someone might want to trade, if you can find them. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TentacleZooka - Sep. 01, 2012

how do i get the lapis (beywiki) face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - sarabscientist - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  3:31 AM)Bazooka Wrote: how do i get the lapis (beywiki) face?

Can you search? Because if you can't do that, you certainly won't be eligible to get one.

I'm so intent on spending all my credits on Faces, its crazy. xD

I have 2 Credits left, so should I try my luck with FB DIAMOND? I always end up pulling an Eagle, and have already traded 2 of them away ._.

Or, should I save up for an actual Blader Reward?

Hmmm... decisions, decisions...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - sarabscientist - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  5:19 PM)Tech Wrote: I have 2 Credits left, so should I try my luck with FB DIAMOND? I always end up pulling an Eagle, and have already traded 2 of them away ._.

Well, you could potentially get a Cancer/Unicorno too. But I wouldn't risk it. Because dat eagle ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Angry Face - Sep. 01, 2012

Don't forget Anubis!
But it's rare. :\

I need to update [something] with the new Faces, lol...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  5:19 PM)Tech Wrote: I'm so intent on spending all my credits on Faces, its crazy. xD

I have 2 Credits left, so should I try my luck with FB DIAMOND? I always end up pulling an Eagle, and have already traded 2 of them away ._.

I would wait till you get more credits and get a better face booster. Especially since the two you can get ain't great imo. If you really want unicorno then i'll trade it with ya (but not for Serpent).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - JE - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  5:19 PM)Tech Wrote: I'm so intent on spending all my credits on Faces, its crazy. xD

how do u used credit for face boosters

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - UltimateOrion - Sep. 01, 2012

go to new credit campaign then ask for it

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cosmic - Sep. 01, 2012

Why dont they have. a cosmic dragonis face. that would be cool like a made up beyblade. face.

Why would we? It's not even a real bey..

I don't think you understand how much time and effort it would take to make an original Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - sarabscientist - Sep. 02, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  10:30 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: go to new credit campaign then ask for it

Do not direct members to the wrong places. The proper answer is too go to the campaign thread, see what you want and if you can "afford" it. Then PM the appropriate person. I think it is Hazel for faces and Kei for physical prizes.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - JE - Sep. 02, 2012

thanks to the both of you

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 02, 2012

The Face Booster DIAMOND is more or less unavailable now, by the way.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Sep. 02, 2012

By more or less, does that mean she gets half a Face? How can something be more or less availible?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 02, 2012

We have not made an announcement for it, but it is not listed in the Blader Rewards anymore, so I do not even know how people can keep thinking it is available ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Sep. 02, 2012

First off, congratulations Ultra(OK I know I am late) ! You certainly deserved that Lapiz Lazuli Face! Joyful_3

I wonder if the Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day exclusive Faces would be available for trade or not?
If they are(which they seem to be), I hope they can be exchanged for normal Faces...
Its a different thing that no one would actually exchange that exclusive face for a normal one though! XD

I am trying hard to find a good replacement for the Blaze Face I have, so that is why I ask....

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Sep. 02, 2012

(Sep. 02, 2012  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have not made an announcement for it, but it is not listed in the Blader Rewards anymore, so I do not even know how people can keep thinking it is available ...
Its under the spoiler in the 1st Wave of Blader Rewards, and since that was in the OP, I assumed it was still active... guess not. Uncertain

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Sep. 03, 2012

(Sep. 02, 2012  9:11 PM)Tech Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have not made an announcement for it, but it is not listed in the Blader Rewards anymore, so I do not even know how people can keep thinking it is available ...
Its under the spoiler in the 1st Wave of Blader Rewards, and since that was in the OP, I assumed it was still active... guess not. Uncertain

Exactly. I would have assumed the same thing too if I were you. We never made an announcement about it, as Kai-V admits, and even I was surprised when a while ago she told me that it had somehow been retired! It certainly wasn't something we ever talked about, if my memory is correct, and I don't see why it should be retired either. Having more options for people to spend their Credits on is a good thing.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - sarabscientist - Sep. 03, 2012

(Sep. 03, 2012  1:06 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't see why it should be retired either. Having more options for people to spend their Credits on is a good thing.

But if you limit the amount, won't the contents go up in value? Haha Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Pony - Sep. 03, 2012

So, if the FB DIAMOND retires, will the faces be considered ungettable?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - sarabscientist - Sep. 03, 2012

(Sep. 03, 2012  3:25 AM)Purple Pony Wrote: So, if the FB DIAMOND retires, will the faces be considered ungettable?

If the only way to get the faces is from that booster, and then that booster becomes unavailable. It would mean that the faces from that booster are also unavailable. Unless of course the faces were added into other boosters as well. But I doubt that.