World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 26, 2011

Finally started my second row. I should be getting emerald face after the tourney tmw.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 26, 2011

Same. I will shoot a PM to a Committee member after our results have been processed. I believe something has gone wrong with the BeyPoints proccessing thing after BeyDays. Thats what I heard but I'm not sure if it has been fixed or not.

Have to admit never thought I would get a Thread with 37 Pages Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Jun. 26, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It doesn't have to be 1,000 good, actually. There are many who do that, but they don't have my favorite quote by Kai-V:

"Quality over Quantity", that is my goal. Hopefully I will get it soon, if the Staff approves, I will be so excited.

Ditto that, I've just recently hit 1k posts, but I don't think I have that many GOOD posts lol. I'll get around to about 1.1-1.2k then ask Tongue_out I should have enough then. I'm in no hurry lol.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Jun. 26, 2011

Let me say that it is not an asking matter. I'm refraining from doing so because they'll think you're expecting to get it. Just hopefully I wil get it soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 26, 2011

Guys its been said once. Please stop posting on how close or how far away you are from getting the antique face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AshDTL - Jun. 26, 2011

What is/are the easiest faces to get??? Besides the passport one.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - NoodooSoup - Jun. 26, 2011

(Jun. 26, 2011  11:39 PM)Blader4298 Wrote: What is/are the easiest faces to get??? Besides the passport one.

Rose Gold face if you have 50 beys.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 27, 2011

It still isn't all that easy to get. xD I'd also put the Amber or Emerald up there. Emerald depending on your location and Tournament availability.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jun. 27, 2011

Easiest way to get faces is 1. Buying a blader passport ($10) and you can get more faces from the face booster you get from donating to the WBO. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 28, 2011

"sigh" donating thats for sure but at least it goes to a good cause. LOL. Isnt there
also the Rose Gold Face with pictures posted or videos posted or is it posted on how much beyblades?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Jun. 28, 2011

yes..50 beyblades for a rose gold face...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 28, 2011

Woot! Just waiting on my smexy emerald face :]

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LeoneLione - Jun. 28, 2011

I would say that the Amber Face is the easiest to get, all you really have to do is make a video on youtube about the WBO and ask them to put your username in the referrals box, wait until 5 people do that and you have the Amber Face...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 28, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  1:34 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: I would say that the Amber Face is the easiest to get, all you really have to do is make a video on youtube about the WBO and ask them to put your username in the referrals box, wait until 5 people do that and you have the Amber Face...

All five should be relatively active though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Jun. 28, 2011

I have invited almost 13 people to this site but my bad luck that no on ever opens their account (Busy on Facebook I guess) Tired' so I dont think I'll get the Amber face soon..but I am on 600+ posts now so I think I may be getting Antique face. My first face...Passport face..hehe...and also after Beypoint system is alright the Gold face for winning the Bey Empire

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LeoneLione - Jun. 28, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All five should be relatively active though.

Ya but I just would just wait until at least 5 of them are at least a tiny bit active.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jun. 28, 2011

I'd think Kai-V would be the expert on how it works...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Jul. 08, 2011

How exactly does one get a Metal Face? I've noticed that the only two members that have recieved it are Kei and Deiakilo.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jul. 08, 2011

Host five successful tournaments. Keyword being successful. No Ikki tournaments!

Speaking of that, Blitz needs to join the Metal Face club. Cool

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  3:16 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Host five successful tournaments. Keyword being successful. No Ikki tournaments!

Speaking of that, Blitz needs to join the Metal Face club. Cool
Right, I think he has held 7/8+

Paypal's dispute waiting time is rather long, however $30 will be donated once the time has come.

Can a mod reply telling me if I qualify for the Antique face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jul. 08, 2011

Grats on the Antique Face, Control_. Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jul. 08, 2011

Do I apply for Antique Face now? I've been beyblade productive lately. 0.0

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Callum6939 - Jul. 08, 2011

I have more posts than I expected, lol

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jul. 09, 2011

Antique face Cool
Oh and I will be getting a credit soon so i shall buy a facebooster DIAMOND , and i am hosting a tourney tomorow so i should get a face of wyvern , and if i place i will get another face Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jul. 09, 2011

You can't exchange credits until the new campaign is released. Lips_sealed