World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts (/Thread-Your-Favourite-Clear-Wheels-With-Facebolts)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Hagane - Jul. 27, 2012

This post has been deleted.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - ashton pinto - Jul. 27, 2012

i like all,, but for a specific it is horogium and Uranus, horogium face bolts

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Fluke - Jul. 27, 2012

Geez, it's tough to say. I'm a big fan of Pisces & Ketos, though overall, Ketos is probably my favorite, whales being one of my favorite animals. The Green recolor is very nice, and gives a few more options in terms of matching other parts. The Ketos facebolt is also rather menacing, which is pretty cool because aside from Sperm Whales, I think the creatures have a rather passive public perception.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - King of Misfits - Jul. 27, 2012

I love Aries!
My favorite face is the printed fox, so divine!

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - MissKarat - Jul. 27, 2012

Clear Wheels:
Quetzalcoatl because it looks awesome with Death which it came with
Unicorno II because Dark Cyan has always been one of my favourite colours along with other shades of Aqua/Cyan/Turquois/Blue-Green
Nemesis because well I'm just keen on the design

I have more but I don't want to list them

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Cosmic - Jul. 27, 2012

Mine is Unicorno clear wheel from blitz unicorno and face bolt is blitz uniconro face.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - BattleLion - Jul. 28, 2012

Mine is Ultimate Kreis Face Bolt with galaxy Pegasis clear wheel..

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Ickle - Jul. 28, 2012

Even though I'm a Virgo, I'm not a fan of Virgo, but I do like Leone II though. My favorite Clear Wheel would be either Aquario or Pegasus II. Facebolt, err, Unicorno's Facebolt, I guess.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Slee - Jul. 29, 2012

I really like the Cancer/Gasher clear wheel. It's very versatile, having good weight distribution, and All of the ones I own tend to lessen or even negate rattling on my 4d wheels! Also, I like how it looks.

A close follow up would be the dark grey recolor of Leone 2 from the Pegasis vs Leone Rev up set. I really like dark clear grey and/or black parts on a bey, and the bey the clear wheel comes with is comprised of them! Speaking of Leone 2, I really like the vibrant emerald green Leone 2 they recently released with Metal Fury.

I can't really think of a facebolt that would be my favorite, there are too many designs I like a lot.

I used to have a favorite when I first found out about MFB, and that was Hasbro's Cancer redesign. I didn't notice what it was supposed to be when I first saw it, but I really liked the smoke cloud things behind the claws and eye, and how the eye and claws were outlined in yellow to make them pop out.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - MyTestsAreLies - Jul. 29, 2012

I really like the Pisces clear wheel. It has great centered weight distribution. I like using Pisces in the combo MF-M Scythe Pisces T125 RS/RB .

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - DrPepsidew - Jul. 30, 2012

Leone. All the way. For everything XD another fave is Cetus, Face Bolt is LEGIT.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Trainer Red - Aug. 01, 2012

I take a nail file and file off horogiums facebolt off and leave it blank. For clear wheels, Legend bull and aquario. I hate CLEAR wheels. I prefer opaque.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Bobmcdoogal - Aug. 01, 2012

I like the Hades Face and for my favourite energy ring(s), they are Bull,Cancer,Cygnus,and Hades

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - slyx - Aug. 01, 2012

i love how my quetzalcoatl (the one you get by chance if you buy 1st gen MFB booster -got it with my libra! =D-) face goes with my cygnus clear wheel on my new stamina combo death cygnus W145 WD. all the parts besides the wheel are blue too! =D

EDIT: here's a pic!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83662942@N07/7691407812/in/photostream

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Shogun - Aug. 03, 2012

The Grand Ketos CW(white) and face...

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - InfinityBlader - Aug. 04, 2012

(Jul. 27, 2012  7:10 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Mine is Unicorno clear wheel from blitz unicorno and face bolt is blitz uniconro face.

Agree, Blitz rules! And the clear wheel increase Blitz's attack power.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - SoulEater57 - Aug. 04, 2012

I like Orso, Eagle, and Leone.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - mikepaz - Aug. 04, 2012

My favourite CW is diabolik nemesis
diablo nemesis xD

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Sword Master - Aug. 04, 2012

i like kerbecs the yellow version because it looks cool and the face is a nice colour

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Jinbee - Aug. 04, 2012

I like kerbecs yellow colour since yellow is one my favorite colours, and since it is useful in defense I like it, I like the nemesis face and clear wheel, the designs are absolutely nice and same goes for sagittario II, I forgot to mention I like kerbecs face and metal faces, if it counts.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Speedy Speed - Aug. 04, 2012

me its the orion energy ring with the facebolt gravity because i find this pretty

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Cake - Aug. 10, 2012

TT Dark Cancer CW plus Hasbro Befall (agh, I hate that name) face on Phantom.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - pocketpulls - Aug. 30, 2012

For some reason, I love the clear white Beelzeb from RBV9. Such an overlooked clear wheel.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - HikariSaber1005 - Nov. 03, 2012

I like the orange Virgo face and red Virgo clear wheel. It looks like the color of the flame.

RE: Your Favourite Clear Wheels With Facebolts - Whywil DS - Mar. 12, 2013

I'd love a clear Aquila face and Dark Purple Aquila clear wheel.