World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ZX - Jul. 04, 2012

My first ever plasitc beyblade was Wolborg 1 and my first ever MFB was Flame Sagittario Joyful_3

RE: First Beyblade Ever - JINX - Jul. 04, 2012

mine well it was earth aquilia

RE: First Beyblade Ever - zeneo - Jul. 04, 2012

first plastic
draciel
first HMS
phantom fox
first MFB
dark bull H145SD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - pocketpulls - Jul. 04, 2012

Draciel S. I cried when my dad bought it for me.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Tri - Jul. 04, 2012

My first beyblade ever I believe was a Draciel. I don't remember what Draciel, though.

My first MFB bey was the almighty Dark Wolf.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - King of Misfits - Jul. 04, 2012

My first, all time bey was..... Flame Saggitario!!!!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dranzera99 - Jul. 04, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2008  9:30 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:24 PM)Kei Wrote: It took so long for me to get it though because everyday that my Mother went to Toys R Us (there was one near her work), they were sold out.

Argh, I feel your pain... I always got to Toys R Us FAR later than all of my other friends, and had to choose between the remaining inadequate blades.

same
(Jul. 04, 2012  8:53 AM)zeneo Wrote: first plastic
draciel
first HMS
phantom fox
first MFB
dark bull H145SD

plastic dranzer s

hms dark effigy

mfb saggitereo

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Tris - Jul. 04, 2012

@DarkEffigyDeath,
Why quote posts from 2008? Which was 4 years ago...

Oh and first bey, huh?
I don't know if this includes fakes, but I got a Dragoon S/Grip Attacker from the dollar store.
Yep. No rubber, I believe. I didn't care, I just spun it upside down like Tyson, until I figured he twisted his launch right side up again...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Wombat - Jul. 04, 2012

My first Beyblades were Rock Aries, Storm Aquario, and Dark Bull. I bought three at once, though I opened Aquario first.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - xSTxPhoeniXx - Jul. 04, 2012

My first bey was a Christmas present from my auntie,

It was actually what got me inside Beyblade as i had never heard of it before then.

The Beyblade was a Dranzer, couldn't give you the models name though, All i can say was it had 4 blades/spikes facing the same diecrtion (To the right i think) and it had a metal sharp tip?

Ring any bells anyone? I'd love to know the name but yeah this was way back when that beyblade was "new"

RE: First Beyblade Ever - 50uNdW4v3 - Jul. 05, 2012

First Plastic? Some fake one. First and only legit one was some remote control Dragoon (not sure which Dragoon).
First MFB was Storm Pegasis.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MyTestsAreLies - Jul. 05, 2012

First Ever Beyblade: Dragoon GT
First MFB: Storn Pegasus 105 RF

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Fantomu - Jul. 05, 2012

Hmmm, if I remember correctly, my first plastic should be Dranzer F. As for HMS it was probably Magical Ape MS or Death Gargoyle MS. MFB would be Dark Wolf DF145FS :p

xSTxPhoeniXx I think it's called Master Dranzer.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - aurawolf - Jul. 05, 2012

my first plastic bey was a wing attacker it was a gift from my father and my first mfb were dark wolf and rock aries i bought them at the same time

RE: First Beyblade Ever - xSTxPhoeniXx - Jul. 05, 2012

(Jul. 05, 2012  2:44 PM)Fantomu Wrote: xSTxPhoeniXx I think it's called Master Dranzer.

THANK YOU! Just looked it up on google and it was that one Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Kenshin - Jul. 07, 2012

I remember the first plastic Beyblade that I ever got was a Dragoon grip attacker in Takara style packaging. But from pictures of it on the internet it was most likely a fake because the tip had a different assembly from what I saw. And my first HMS was Dark Effigy MS when all the old Beyblades were being cleared out due to the hiatus of Beyblade at the time.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - AnimefanX - Jul. 07, 2012

The first bey I ever got came in some type of bundle stadium pack. I got it for my birthday one year and the blades were Driger V and Flash Leopard 1 which Driger V was my strongest blade and Flash Leopard 1 was my second strongest. That same day I also got 4 more blades Bump King , Dranzer V , Draciel Metal Ball Defence , and im not sure about the last one but I think it was either Wyborg , Galeon , or Tripio. One last thing EVERY BATTLE Bump King was in he EXPLODED after 4 to 5 hit he came apart and the pieces would fly all over the room. IT was kinda funny thoughXD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DrPepsidew - Jul. 07, 2012

i cant remember the first plastic i got, my grandmother sol all of them Tired but my first mfb was storm aquario :3 it was pretty beast Grin

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MyTestsAreLies - Jul. 07, 2012

First Two HMS (I got them together): Dragoon MSUV and Wolborg MS

RE: First Beyblade Ever - AnimefanX - Jul. 07, 2012

My first MFB blade was Storm Pegasus, Storm Aquario, and Rock Leone My fav is Pegasus.Wink

RE: First Beyblade Ever - theowiwak - Jul. 07, 2012

storm pegasus and he's face is broken Crying

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Shogun - Jul. 08, 2012

1st plastic : Dranzer F
1st HMS : Dragoon MSUV
1st Metal System : Pegasis 105F
1st Hybrid Wheel System : Rock Leone 145WB
1st 4D System : Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
1st Zero-G : Guardian Revizer 160SB

ALL TAKARA AND TAKARA TOMY

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Cosmic - Jul. 08, 2012

my first plastic spin dragoon and my fav is burning kerebrous