World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - OnePiece - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  12:13 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: No one has really tested it and in the tests it was used it in it completely failed.
Ok, just wanted that clearing up

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Wienermeister - Sep. 05, 2011

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: This list it to have a record of the performance of parts in the different types showing how all the parts compare with each other. Here's a link to the testing thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-testing-thread

Thread rule:

Do not comment that the tier 1 attack wheels aren't in order. I don't want them in order. If you comment on this I will verbally attack you/report your post.

Tell me what you guys think. Also suggest your own bits and i'll add them.

Here's a list of parts which need more testing:

MB
PD
Mercury
DS
Bakushin

why are the attack metal and clear wheels together?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Primal - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  3:22 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: why are the attack metal and clear wheels together?
Firstly, there's absolutely no reason to quote the entire OP.

The Metal and Clear Wheels like Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus are together because no other Metal/Clear Wheel is compatble with them.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Wienermeister - Sep. 05, 2011

That makes sense thanx forclearing that up

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeyCenter - Sep. 05, 2011

And the fact that in many cases, the CW does not matter in attack customs.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dan - Sep. 05, 2011

I'd say Clear Wheels play a vital role in a lot of attack wheels performance. (Beat Lynx>Beat Libra, Vulcan Pyxis>Vulcan Horogium etc.) The more metal exposer the better. Also, you should take into account the patterns:
Unicorno (3 'wings' w/e) should go with other 3 winged wheels (Ray, Hell etc). Pyxis/Horuseus (2) should go with other 2 winged w/e wheels (Vulcan, maybe even Beat)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 05, 2011

I agree with dan Clear wheels do affect the performance of attack beys so I think we should add them in , but it is going to be hard to do , due to how the list is set out if you get what I mean.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hazel - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  10:47 PM)RustyXD Wrote: I agree with dan Clear wheels do affect the performance of attack beys so I think we should add them in , but it is going to be hard to do , due to how the list is set out if you get what I mean.

Since metal exposure and weight distribution(ie: 3 wing versus 2 wing versus circular) are the primary concerns, you could simply list which CWs work best with what types of MWs, similar to what th!nk has done in his CW-breakdown thread, but with a bit more attention to newer MWs/CW molds.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 06, 2011

Hmmm, I probably misunderstood, but if for example there's 5 two pronged clear wheels, and only one of them works for Beat, then what's the point of doing that.

What RustyXD means is that if you were to put Clear Wheels in their own attack section, it'd end up like this:

Example Wrote:Clear Wheels:
Horuseus (Only with Vulcan)
Pisces (Only with Screw)

i just put random parts that came to my head first, but if it wasn't like this, then it'd basically be innacurate and pointless.

But then again, the whole list is to the user's discretion.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Mr. N - Sep. 06, 2011

Or, put the clear wheels next to the MWs like

Beat (Lynx, Byxis)
Vulcan (Byxis, Horuseus)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeyCenter - Sep. 06, 2011

I did say in some cases though. Such as It was discussed in the Blitz Discussion.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeybladeStation - Sep. 06, 2011

Eagle works on Beat too, Mr. N! It's really phenomenal.

Hm, I do like this CW thing too!

I do agree that CW is a major part, but in some cases it does not mater too much.
I think a CW section for attack MAY be a good add.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Wienermeister - Sep. 06, 2011

I do beleave the clear wheel can be the most meaningless part but thats out of 5. I think it should have a section

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 06, 2011

Scythe for defense it is better then everything in tier one except basalt.

I think Earth and Hell should also not be in tier 1 since Hell is bad a defense and Earth doesn't cut it anymore IMHO.

(Sep. 05, 2011  7:02 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: And the fact that in many cases, the CW does not matter in attack customs.

(Sep. 06, 2011  2:47 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I do agree that CW is a major part, but in some cases it does not mater too much.
I think a CW section for attack MAY be a good add.

lolwat?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 06, 2011

Hell is only good for defence with BD145 and it says only to use with BD145 so I don't think it should be moved down.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Sasodo - Sep. 06, 2011

Actually it doesn't say that in the defense section, it only says that in the stamina section.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 06, 2011

Well I just edited it so now it does. In terms of attack clear wheels I would like to just put the best ones for the wheel beside each of them. Can someone recommend what ones are best for each metal wheel cause i've never paid much attention to it.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dan - Sep. 06, 2011

I'd put VariAres on top of Lightning bro.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Bleik - Sep. 06, 2011

Beat: Aquila, Giraffe, Lynx, (Byxis?)
Fang: Leone, Horuseus, Elscolpio
Hell: Kerbecs, Unicorno II, Unicorno

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Mr. N - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  1:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Hell is only good for defence with BD145 and it says only to use with BD145 so I don't think it should be moved down.

Hell 230CS works pretty well too.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Wienermeister - Sep. 06, 2011

Is blitz going to be tear 1 attack

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dan - Sep. 06, 2011

I don't think there is enough testing tbh, but I could be wrong.

No your half right, there is a decent amount. But there still needs to be more on the Blitz discussion. Hopefully, it does become top tier 1 soon.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  7:47 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Hell is only good for defence with BD145 and it says only to use with BD145 so I don't think it should be moved down.

Hell 230CS works pretty well too.

Ack, it's way too easy to beat.

I agree with RustyXD. Hell even with BD145 is pretty easy to beat and is nowhere near basalt or Libra. Earth isn't either.

I can KO Hell Kerbecs BD145RSF with Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F if that helps to prove my point.