World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - RustyXD - Jun. 20, 2011

wow just noticed something i think is odd , why is Libra tier 2 for stamina ? I do not think it deserves a place there .

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2011

Ooh, getting the post bug here... Confused

Anyway, you're wrong, libra's weight is distributed around it's perimeter, giving it excellent stamina. That's part of the reason it was temporarily banned. It used to be top tier, and mfh libra 85D (and CS) is still pretty dang beastly.

Still i am quite sure i would get better results with flame , but i didn't no that thanks for the info now i have something to th!nk about (lol pun)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Ultra - Jun. 20, 2011

I really doubt it... You do own libra right?

Yeah of course I also tested after th!nk told me about it's stamina.
Results
I switched the track and bottoms after 5 rounds , I only did 10 rounds because that's all I could be bothered to do
[b] libra 100d bs flame aquario 100d [\b]
libra wins 5
Flame wins 5

So there quite equal.

What stadium? Also 20 rounds is the usual.

Meh, it was just a quick check test, and for stamina matches, other than bumpy hasbro stadiums, stadiums are irrelevant, but given it's't rustyx d, I'd guess bb10.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - TenshouTsubasa - Jun. 20, 2011

Why Meteo is Tier 1?
Basalt shouldn't be Tier 1 in stamina, either.

Are you kidding? Maximum meteor come to mind? Also basalt is easily the best stamina wheel...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - ldragorocks1234 - Jun. 20, 2011

Where are the clear wheel top tiers in attack?

Basalt isn't actually a good Stamina wheel, loses to Earth, Burn, and is about 50/50 with hell, if it's in a traditional stamina combo (ad145wd). It murders them all on CS, though. I think a note needs to be made that it's not actually a traditional stamina wheel, but beats them by os in it's signature 230/BD145CS combo's.

ldragorocks1234, read the guide I wrote (link in my signature). They're mostly irrelevant, unless they're getting in the way. They're the least important part of any beyblade.
Vulcan and Screw can have contact points covered by CW's. For vulcan, use Horuseus, Byxis, or Giraffe. For Screw, use Pisces or Horogium, other wheels interrupt it's slopes. No, there are no further alternatives, use those or don't use the wheels.
I pretty much cover everything in the extended section of the guide anyway, so go there.

The clear wheels rarely make any difference with attack types.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - LeoneLione - Jun. 20, 2011

In attack CW's either depend on the metal wheel, or they just don't matter.
EDIT: DOUBLE BEATEN!

Yeah, guys, just let him read my guide, huh. It seriously covers basically everything about CW's that's worth concern.
Not to toot my own horn, but yeah, it's quite good Tongue_out

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Blitz - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  2:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Are you kidding? Maximum meteor come to mind? Also basalt is easily the best stamina wheel...

No more Nicknames!

LOL blitz is starting his mod campain , anyway i did it in a bb-10 , sorry didn't write the details i was sleepy Confused
I think flame is underated , it was top tier for stamina when libra was around , so i think flame for tier 2 Grin

Flame and Thermal can probably both fit into tier two. Rock isn't a viable stamina wheel (despite it's good solo spin), while they are both relatively near libra stamina wise.

Blitz: I was gonna photoshup up the "No More Heroes" thing from that marvel story line thingy, but eh. Liking the Blue, though. It matches the new name colour nicely Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - stevebak - Jun. 20, 2011

You are right about the clearwheels some of them are more suited by the same shape it have in common with the metalwheels. Kerbecks works well with 3 headed metalwheels like Hell/ Stamina with BD145WD and attack. Also hell works well on Storm it add more dimentions to its smash attack contact points. I will test those further with 4 sided wheels like earth and flame. And post the comparission in the right tread to support that theorie. We underestimate the purpose of clearwheels in some departments.

Yeah, I wrote a guide on it. It covers pretty much everything, bro Uncertain They're still the most unimportant part of any beyblade. My guide (and yamislayers thread, linked to in the guide) explain why.

Having an unbalanced CW for a wheel will give you irregular movement, preventing too much tornado stalling on RF attackers, so it's a good idea there, to use something unbalanced with the wheel.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Ninjablader9 - Jun. 21, 2011

Wheres poison wheel?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Benjohadi - Jun. 21, 2011

poison wheel is knowned to be a bad wheel..so..there is no need fr it to be in the top tier list..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - th!nk - Jun. 21, 2011

Too busy being the worst wheel TT ever designed.

Seriously, we don't aim to list everything, only what's worthwhile.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Nile - Jun. 22, 2011

Well i was Reading the top tier today...

I would Be happy to test 105 For Top tier Attack and Stamina
And RSF for Attack these parts have potential..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - RustyXD - Jun. 22, 2011

Nile asuming you haven't bought an attack stadium , balance stadium tests do not proove anything. And your RSF is very worn and read my post in the Vulcan discussion.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 03/06/11 - Nile - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  8:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Nile asuming you haven't bought an attack stadium , balance stadium tests do not proove anything. And your RSF is very worn and read my post in the Vulcan discussion.

RSF has a very good Retaliation Smash.. (prob better for Defense but Can be a Good counter attack) And when i Decide to buy a TT ATK(when i can afford...) I will open a "New" RSF.. too make sure all tests are valid...