World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Birthday Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Birthday Topic (/Thread-Birthday-Topic)

RE: Birthday Topic - Adarsh Abhinav - Oct. 13, 2018

Whose Birthday Is Today, A Burning Topic! It's Non Other than Great @[FIREFIRE CPB]. Happy Birthday Senpai. This Wish is not going to be a small  Firefire has done a lot for the Indian Community. He is real Funny at Times, With " PAAT "( TRADITION Indian Stool) He is ready to Throw on anyone. He Has been Always Like A teacher to Me, Though at times He did Really Abandoned me, BUt I guess that can't be helped, that incident, Which Lead The Scattering of Mumbai Community. I Hope Everybody Get United again, Snidmist And FireFire Be The Top Rivals Again, Rather That Top enemies. Have A Chaos-Tic Birthday.

I Also Found this Pic  
[Image: rqyurd.png]
CHAITANYA BAHUBALI!!

BeyREGARDS - A2

RE: Birthday Topic - Battleburst - Oct. 13, 2018

(Oct. 13, 2018  5:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Whose Birthday Is Today, A Burning Topic! It's Non Other than Great @[FIREFIRE CPB]. Happy Birthday Senpai. This Wish is not going to be a small  Firefire has done a lot for the Indian Community. He is real Funny at Times, With " PAAT "( TRADITION Indian Stool) He is ready to Throw on anyone. He Has been Always Like A teacher to Me, Though at times He did Really Abandoned me, BUt I guess that can't be helped, that incident, Which Lead The Scattering of Mumbai Community. I Hope Everybody Get United again, Snidmist And FireFire Be The Top Rivals Again, Rather That Top enemies. Have A Chaos-Tic Birthday.

I Also Found this Pic  
[Image: rqyurd.png]
CHAITANYA BAHUBALI!!

BeyREGARDS - A2

Happy birthday firefire ,have a good day bro,and lots of bey presents ?

RE: Birthday Topic - Suhasini - Oct. 13, 2018

Happy Birthday @[FIREFIRE CPB]!! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! Have loads of fun!

RE: Birthday Topic - Basalt Fox - Oct. 13, 2018

Happy Birthday @[FIREFIRE CPB]!

RE: Birthday Topic - Suhasini - Oct. 26, 2018

Happy Birthday @[Jimmyjazz39]! I have a feeling that I might be late by one day.
But anyways! Have a blast!

RE: Birthday Topic - Valkyriology - Oct. 26, 2018

(Oct. 26, 2018  12:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday @[Jimmyjazz39]! I have a feeling that I might be late by one day.

Hey when did you start doing this? Is it kinda like tradition now?

(Oct. 26, 2018  2:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday @[Jimmyjazz39]! I have a feeling that I might be late by one day.

Hey when did you start doing this? Is it kinda like tradition now?
Haha. I started doing this in late February this year. I started off by giving Ayane_2355 a hand. But now since she has taken a break from WBO, I have kinda taken it into my hand. 
You can say it's like a tradition.. But not exactly.. 
Anyone can wish a member who's birthday is on that particular day by using the WBO Birthday Calendar!

RE: Birthday Topic - Valkyriology - Oct. 26, 2018

(Oct. 26, 2018  3:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  2:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Hey when did you start doing this? Is it kinda like tradition now?
Haha. I started doing this in late February this year. I started off by giving Ayane_2355 a hand. But now since she has taken a break from WBO, I have kinda taken it into my hand. 
Anyone can wish a member who's birthday is on that particular day by using the WBO Birthday Calendar!
Ahh so someone else used to do this? Pretty cool Smile

(Oct. 26, 2018  3:07 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  3:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha. I started doing this in late February this year. I started off by giving Ayane_2355 a hand. But now since she has taken a break from WBO, I have kinda taken it into my hand. 
Ahh so someone else used to do this? Pretty cool Smile
Yeah. @[Ayane_2355] used to do this but she has taken a break from WBO and now I am doing this.
And Thank you! Wink

RE: Birthday Topic - Jimmyjazz39 - Oct. 26, 2018

thx man

RE: Birthday Topic - Adarsh Abhinav - Nov. 24, 2018

Happy Birthday @[Turbo blader] Have Beymazing day and Year. And Wish You get every bey out there in future waves

RE: Birthday Topic - Battleburst - Nov. 25, 2018

Oh boi,my birthday is in 3 days,and I’ll surely be scoring some sick beys,yesssssssssss

RE: Birthday Topic - Adam Walker - Dec. 04, 2018

Happy birthday  @[Mohith0412]
May god bless you...and bring all the happiness upon your life

RE: Birthday Topic - Ansh3005 - Dec. 04, 2018

Happy birthday mohith0412 may god bless you and you get all the future beys and be one of the best bladers

RE: Birthday Topic - Adarsh Abhinav - Dec. 04, 2018

Happy birthday  @[Mohith0412]
May God Help You Find A good Left Launcher

RE: Birthday Topic - Mohith0412 - Dec. 04, 2018

Thanks alot everyone!!!! I really appreciate it! Some of my frnds forgot lol. And i kind of did find a left launcher... The proto that came with my dragoon. Thanks again!

RE: Birthday Topic - Turbo blader - Dec. 04, 2018

(Dec. 04, 2018  1:35 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Thanks alot everyone!!!! I really appreciate it! Some of my frnds forgot lol. And i kind of did find a left launcher... The proto that came with my dragoon. Thanks again!

Happy birthday bro,!!!!!!! XD 
May God bless and buy the God...
Beys

RE: Birthday Topic - Adarsh Abhinav - Dec. 04, 2018

(Dec. 04, 2018  1:35 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Thanks alot everyone!!!! I really appreciate it! Some of my frnds forgot lol. And i kind of did find a left launcher... The proto that came with my dragoon. Thanks again!
I said a good left launcher, with God spruzens maybe

(Dec. 04, 2018  1:44 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:

Happy birthday bro,!!!!!!! XD 
May God bless and buy the God...
Beys

Thanks and belated happy birthday! I havent exactly seen this thread much, but i can come here once in awhile i guess.

RE: Birthday Topic - GOD CHIPS - Dec. 04, 2018

(Nov. 25, 2018  3:18 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh boi,my birthday is in 3 days,and I’ll surely be scoring some sick beys,yesssssssssss

Wow , Your birthday is/was on 28th of November ( Happy birthday for Next year , I suppose  Grin Joyful_3 ) , And I am 1 day ahead ( i.e 27th of November )

Happy birthday Mohit and Hope you see the NEW GOD Beys , today , itself !!

(Dec. 04, 2018  4:56 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  3:18 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh boi,my birthday is in 3 days,and I’ll surely be scoring some sick beys,yesssssssssss

Wow , Your birthday is/was on 28th of November ( Happy birthday for Next year , I suppose  Grin Joyful_3 ) , And I am 1 day ahead ( i.e 27th of November )

Happy birthday Mohit(h) and Hope you see the NEW GOD Beys , today , itself !!

Thanks... But the vid is taking too much time...

RE: Birthday Topic - #Fafnir - Dec. 04, 2018

Happy Birthday, Mohith0412!!!!

RE: Birthday Topic - Basalt Fox - Dec. 04, 2018

Happy Birthday Mohith!

RE: Birthday Topic - twin eclipse - Dec. 05, 2018

my birth day was the 26 and I did not know this thread exiseted can I get a happy birthday?

RE: Birthday Topic - Adam Walker - Dec. 05, 2018

(Dec. 05, 2018  12:27 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: my birth day was the 26 and I did not know this thread exiseted can I get a happy birthday?

Happy birthday...twin eclipse