World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ethan H - Jun. 18, 2013

i'm not sure it is still not been approved

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jun. 18, 2013

(Jun. 18, 2013  2:06 AM)Leone7 Wrote: is the tornement going to happen or not

i just talked to ethan h and he said it was just approved and it was going to be sometime next weekend.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ethan H - Jun. 18, 2013

it has to be a sunday though and they told me i need cye kinomiya to come help

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jun. 20, 2013

new update: ethan h said the tournament will be on july 6th or 7th. that is the first week if july.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MattForce - Jun. 20, 2013

Put me down as a maybe

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jun. 20, 2013

how many people do we have for ethan h tournament so far?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Rustled Jimmies - Jun. 30, 2013

So with the weather being mad weird and stuff, hope you guys find some good venues to play during the summer. It's been raining a lot with tropical storms and stuff, so find a dry and safe place to play.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sniper - Jul. 01, 2013

Weather is the least of their worries. What they need is a host or two because I highly doubt LBB and Pyro are hosting anymore.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ethan H - Jul. 01, 2013

sniper, since cye kinomiya is not responding can u help me to host on a weekend?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Rustled Jimmies - Jul. 01, 2013

>weather is the least of their worries

lol wut? Ex-CUSE me, but inclement weather is not an appropriate time for events. Would any proper host host outdoors during the time when it rains? You try playing Beyblade in the rain. Or you try being a parent of little kids caught in these conditions. It's called being a responsible adult.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jul. 01, 2013

Well I have a proposal for a ny tournament soon to get approved. If everything goes well with the tournament i might host like every 2 months.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jul. 04, 2013

i just posted my tournament last night it was approved if anybody wants to come here is the link to it http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-7-14-13-New-York-NY-Plastic-And-HMS-Remembrance-Day-Return-Of-The-Plastics--61675

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TricerlerolG - Jul. 07, 2013

New here, well. Just got here again. Would love to get involved! I'm in Brooklyn.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jul. 18, 2013

i am trying to get a tournament approved for Auguest 17th who would come?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Leone 7 - Jul. 18, 2013

I would

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ethan H - Jul. 18, 2013

im trying to get a tournament approved for july 27th, who wants to come?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 04, 2013

Guys, make a tournament for UltimiteOrion and try to get at least 20 people, hes thinking of leaving because of the lack of tournaments.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Yuko Ray14 - Aug. 05, 2013

Uh you really can't force them to make a tournament, and then force them to have a certain amount of attendies.
WBO hosts spend their own money on prizes and sometimes even a venue, Im not being rude Im just sayin keep that in mind

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 05, 2013

I know, and I apoligize, its just I do t want UltimiteOrion to quot beyblade.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ga' - Aug. 05, 2013

How foolish.
We just had a successful tournament, and that was for Remembrance Day too where less people had the correct type of Beyblade. This 'lack of tournaments' stuff is really getting on my nerves. First Sniper, now this? Don't give me that carp.

Most of us have lives to attend to. For example, I'm applying to college this year. We don't always have the time to make tournament but when we do they are quite successful. Hell, we got 22 people to show up in Central Park in the middle of winter to play a 2-format tournament. If that isn't dedicated then expectations are too idealistic in NYC...

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Aug. 05, 2013

I agree. I mean, it is not even a matter of it being expensive to go out and organise tournaments : we are all volunteers here, so it is not a work where you could schedule days specifically for that because you know you will get paid. As such, the hosts and the players all have to find a time that is ideal for everyone in their free time.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LMAO - Aug. 15, 2013

I'm thinking of holding a tournament down in New York sometime in September, so post down here if you'd be interested. I could get my Dad to drive me from Toronto to NY.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Leone 7 - Aug. 15, 2013

I'm interested when is it

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LMAO - Aug. 15, 2013

(Aug. 15, 2013  11:15 PM)Leone7 Wrote: I'm interested when is it

There's no set date yet, but sometime in the middle of September.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Aug. 15, 2013

me and ultimitecrown would come