World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 14, 2010

hmm. lol. glad to see u got your passport face... i really want mine.... i wanna get into another tourny (possibly in Long Island)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TheSilverBlader - Nov. 14, 2010

i just want to go to manhattan tournaments

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TaroBubbleTea - Nov. 14, 2010

i messaged ikki just now, hope he sends it in soon Grin

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 14, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  1:55 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: i messaged ikki just now, hope he sends it in soon Grin

lol. i did too... a week ago... still haven't gotten a response. T.T

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TaroBubbleTea - Nov. 14, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  5:13 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:55 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: i messaged ikki just now, hope he sends it in soon Grin

lol. i did too... a week ago... still haven't gotten a response. T.T

I see him log on sometimes though for example yesterday, he logged on but logged off before i messaged, but oh wells, what will happen if ikki dosent send in the money?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TheSilverBlader - Nov. 14, 2010

then he pretty much scammed people, he kept the money for himself and we don't get any passports or passport faces, and Kai-v might consider not to have another Manhattan tournament

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 15, 2010

yep... pretty much what TheSilverBlader said....

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - dannyboi04 - Nov. 16, 2010

i starting my own beyblade battle bladers if anyone wanna join it you must bring a ring doesnt matter which one .... you can sing in with a team of your own but the limit is 4 bladers the battle bladers will start january 4 and end on march 30 then there will be a tournament for the finals if the WBO will and by me and help out maybe this can be a world wide tournament everywhere but i need supporters so help out
ATTENTION BLADERS

i having a battle bladers of my own in the hopes that it will bring more bladers to participate.this tournament can be worldwide if we have the WBO to support us and wouldn't it be nice to find out who is the best blader.But my tournament starts jan 4 and end mar 30 and there will be a tournament to find out who the best blader in NYC there can be a team of 4 . all bladers will recive a battle card and id photo of your choice no negative photos though. each blader will start with 5,000 points and the bladers with 50,000 points will enter battle bladers and then the tournament will began the following weekend. you can battle any blader with a battle card but only if they have a battle cat on the card you can record the wins and the loses theirs no lying because we will know because of the card on the card it will show the name of the opponent the date and time one you and the opponent. if you want to sign up just quote or reply to this message thank you.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 16, 2010

see, there's a major problem with that... people need to be willing to fly/drive/swim all the way to NY to have the tournament, which means they'd have to pay approximately $100 or more to make it here... which also probably means that the prize has to be MAJORLY big and worth the distance if you want it to be "world wide". it's not a bad idea but u gotta think about it realistically. maybe it would be a "NY battle bladers" but doubt it would extend overseas. i'd totally attend if it's in Manhattan (farthest i'll go is manhattan and Long Island).

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TaroBubbleTea - Nov. 16, 2010

Ikki sent in the money Grin

(Nov. 16, 2010  6:48 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: Ikki sent in the money Grin

really? sweet! thanks for informing me (and other people)
=)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TaroBubbleTea - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  7:01 AM)dannyboi04 Wrote: i starting my own beyblade battle bladers if anyone wanna join it you must bring a ring doesnt matter which one .... you can sing in with a team of your own but the limit is 4 bladers the battle bladers will start january 4 and end on march 30 then there will be a tournament for the finals if the WBO will and by me and help out maybe this can be a world wide tournament everywhere but i need supporters so help out
ATTENTION BLADERS

i having a battle bladers of my own in the hopes that it will bring more bladers to participate.this tournament can be worldwide if we have the WBO to support us and wouldn't it be nice to find out who is the best blader.But my tournament starts jan 4 and end mar 30 and there will be a tournament to find out who the best blader in NYC there can be a team of 4 . all bladers will recive a battle card and id photo of your choice no negative photos though. each blader will start with 5,000 points and the bladers with 50,000 points will enter battle bladers and then the tournament will began the following weekend. you can battle any blader with a battle card but only if they have a battle cat on the card you can record the wins and the loses theirs no lying because we will know because of the card on the card it will show the name of the opponent the date and time one you and the opponent. if you want to sign up just quote or reply to this message thank you.

can you explain what a battle card is? O_O
oh and your welcome sky prince Grin

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TheSilverBlader - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  9:57 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  7:01 AM)dannyboi04 Wrote: i starting my own beyblade battle bladers if anyone wanna join it you must bring a ring doesnt matter which one .... you can sing in with a team of your own but the limit is 4 bladers the battle bladers will start january 4 and end on march 30 then there will be a tournament for the finals if the WBO will and by me and help out maybe this can be a world wide tournament everywhere but i need supporters so help out
ATTENTION BLADERS

i would want to go but only some days i can make it probably

what i still don't get is how it could be worldwide if A LOT of people are not willing to spend hundreds of dollars to go for a beyblade tournament overseas (people from Asia for example). i'm betting you that there's probably going to be one or two people from overseas and quite a few from other states.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 17, 2010

Nobody came to Corona... WAAAAAAHHHHHH;(
But I will come to dannyboi04's battle bladers. I dont have a beypointer though. I dont know where to get a beypointer.
TheSilverBlader, if you come me and you will support the NY Ultimate Heroes team ok
Also BladerInvasion if you see this I want you to come also your are still apart of the team
Still need 1 more

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 17, 2010

lol. dude, we told you a few pages back on the forum that no one would go because it was soooooo unplanned. You gotta plan it weeks ahead and CONFIRM what's going on. a few weeks before, u said it was going to be a tournament but since it wasn't official, it couldn't be considered a real tournament. Then the day that you wanted people to show up, you THEN confirm what's going to happen that day... which is really poor planning. Plan and CONFIRM ahead of time.... not the day it's planned

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - dannyboi04 - Nov. 19, 2010

ATTENTION BLADERS

a battle card is a card that show how many battles you won and lost basically its a bey pointer
ok you guys are write we should have a nyc battle bladers that way we can find out who has the best team and also best bey ohhh yeah all beys can be used except electronic bey but who would bring that.we can all meet december 11th in central park the park on 60th street and columbus it you wanna come to the meeting let me kno

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  5:25 AM)dannyboi04 Wrote: a battle card is a card that show how many battles you won and lost basically its a bey pointer
ok you guys are write we should have a nyc battle bladers that way we can find out who has the best team and also best bey ohhh yeah all beys can be used except electronic bey but who would bring that.we can all meet december 11th in central park the park on 60th street and columbus it you wanna come to the meeting let me kno

in to cold? o.O sounds interesting. >:3 totally up for it... question, we have to pay? (like is it going to be an official tournament? official meaning you get WBO beypoints for it)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2010

You should know by now that all approved tournaments have a topic in the Official Events forum, and are listed on the Upcoming Events list on the index.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - dranzerallday1 - Nov. 19, 2010

i live in staten island so i can take the ferry boat

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - dannyboi04 - Nov. 19, 2010

so how can i make a forum

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TheSilverBlader - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  5:25 AM)dannyboi04 Wrote:
ATTENTION BLADERS

a battle card is a card that show how many battles you won and lost basically its a bey pointer
it shouldn't be in central park, the reason being your date and the weather december 11 is a horrible date to be outdoors cuz it might snow, it will be too cold, and the wind will affect the bey's spin if this is going to happen it needs to be in a indoor location

(Nov. 19, 2010  10:19 PM)dannyboi04 Wrote: so how can i make a forum

follow this: http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
(Nov. 19, 2010  10:30 PM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: it shouldn't be in central park, the reason being your date and the weather december 11 is a horrible date to be outdoors cuz it might snow, it will be too cold, and the wind will affect the bey's spin if this is going to happen it needs to be in a indoor location

yep, that's a very good point. lol. completely forgot he said december. XD

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Terra Blazer - Nov. 19, 2010

all that says is how you can host a tourney through the WBO, not how to make a forum

umm, well, you can obviously go to the Event proposals and click "new thread"....
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals
new thread = new forum
and it would help to know what you're putting on the thread before you make one.... otherwise it would never be approved. Kai-V would gladly agree with me on that. =)