World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 05, 2008  7:30 PM)trueblader Wrote: for anyone who is getting the new blades from a pre-order, will you be posting videos on the beywiki youtube channel.

I am sure videos will be posted ASAP once someone receives them.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 05, 2008  7:32 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  7:30 PM)trueblader Wrote: for anyone who is getting the new blades from a pre-order, will you be posting videos on the beywiki youtube channel.

I am sure videos will be posted ASAP once someone receives them.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they weren't put up almost immediately.

I'll try to post one or two, I plan on preordering Bull Starter Set and maybe Booster.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - narushi - Aug. 05, 2008

I'll make videos for sure as soon as I get my Pegasus Combination set and a booster set probably.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 05, 2008

I can go to the website, but i don't no where to click since it's in JP

(Aug. 05, 2008  7:50 PM)boh Wrote: I can go to the website, but i don't no where to click since it's in JP

Yep, Maintenence is over.

Kai-V said to go to "b_newbey.html", which should be on the side, right? I couldn't find it.

EDIT: Nm, it wasn't on the side. It's a yellow link.

dam, still can't find it. i wanna see it so bad, i'm a try again

ow, those pics., already saw them.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 05, 2008

I will be posting videos as soon as I get my beyblades, but they will be for Beyblade Spirit.

Grey, I do not think you can, which is why I did not ...

those pics, u can find on youtube.

(Aug. 05, 2008  8:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
I will be posting videos as soon as I get my beyblades, but they will be for Beyblade Spirit.

Grey, I do not think you can, which is why I did not ...

Figured as much...
Alright, deleting the post.

Anyway, I think they are. The 6th Wheel looks either like Wolf or the Limited Edition blade, but I'd lean towards the Wolf. Not sure what the 5th is.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Aug. 05, 2008

where exactly is the chart?

the green one would probably be for Libra. it has to be an attack type and the other red bottom which might belong to wolf has to be an defense. the reason i kno this is if u look at the square boxes they are in, u can see the colors on the sides. libra's in the red and wolf's in the blue

(Aug. 05, 2008  8:13 PM)Bluezee Wrote: where exactly is the chart?
When you're on the main page, look for a yellow link (it won't be on the side bar, but on the main part of the page. It's really small, though.

(Aug. 05, 2008  8:17 PM)boh Wrote: the green one would probably be for Libra. it has to be an attack type and the other red bottom which might belong to wolf has to be an defense. the reason i kno this is if u look at the square boxes they are in, u can see the colors on the sides. libra's in the red and wolf's in the blue
...Libra, an Attack type? Wolf, Defense? I doubt it. The colors don't necessarily mean anything.
Although, if you went by the colors, Wolf wouldn't be defense. Combination was blue.

no, combination is yellow. have u been on Takara-Tomy/beyblade section lately?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 05, 2008

They may not be Wolf and Libra, also ...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 05, 2008  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They may not be Wolf and Libra, also ...

They don't look like wolf/libra at all to me.

i think the only at the very end looks exactly like wolf's wheels.

(Aug. 05, 2008  9:29 PM)boh Wrote: no, combination is yellow. have u been on Takara-Tomy/beyblade section lately?

Oh, right. I was going by the original colors. :\

Hmm...I don't like the idea of Wolf being Defense/Libra being Attack. I hope that we are wrong about what Wheels they actually are.

Hypothetically speaking, if Wolf is Defense, that probably means that the "B" in "Wolf D125B" means Bearing (Ball Bearing).

I don't think that the 5th Wheel is Libra, but the 6th looks a lot like Wolf. Or the Limited Edition beyblade.

i'm pretty sure toywiz will probably have them 5-7 days in stock after it's released. that sucks, school will then already starts for me. have anybody contacted with toywiz?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 06, 2008

I wonder if pegasis, bull, sagittario, and leo are the new dragoon, dranzer, driger, and draciel. if they are there will probably be a second more powerful version of them later on.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 06, 2008

they probably will be. wait, wolf will might take place for strata dragoon.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  12:16 AM)trueblader Wrote: I wonder if pegasis, bull, sagittario, and leo are the new dragoon, dranzer, driger, and draciel. if they are there will probably be a second more powerful version of them later on.

The first part has been questioned MANY times before, but you raise a good point in your next sentence. I wonder, also, if they'll be releasing subsequent "versions" for certain Beyblades, or they'll just make completely new ones each time.

i wish they'll make new version's of the main beyblades later on. they can modifing the wheels just alittle for all i care as long as it will stay for a long time

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  12:16 AM)trueblader Wrote: I wonder if pegasis, bull, sagittario, and leo are the new dragoon, dranzer, driger, and draciel. if they are there will probably be a second more powerful version of them later on.

Yeah, I asked this when I first came here.

What concerns me is that if Pegasis, Bull, Leo and Sagittario are apart of the Horoscope Series, I don't know how they'd be able to continue them into another series. Unless they add more series along the way (like, they make the Horoscope Series first, then the Horoscope and another Series, then another, etc.), which I don't really see them doing.

true, is they did moficiation, how will they keep on changing the faces on the blades or will they even change it