World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 04, 2008

leo(ne) looks like it can be both defense n endurance cause the way its bottom looks. it has the bottom of most endurance beyblade

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  6:57 PM)boh Wrote: leo(ne) looks like it can be both defense n endurance cause the way its bottom looks. it has the bottom of most endurance beyblade

Huh? I honestly don't think it will have much endurance at all. It's way too heavy.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  8:19 PM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:57 PM)boh Wrote: leo(ne) looks like it can be both defense n endurance cause the way its bottom looks. it has the bottom of most endurance beyblade

Huh? I honestly don't think it will have much endurance at all. It's way too heavy.

your right leo would suck as an endurance blade, it has to much weight focused in the centre, endurcance blades need weight further out, weight in the centre just causes theblade to become slightly unbalanced which is good for defense but not for endurance.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 05, 2008  3:41 AM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote:

your right leo would suck as an endurance blade, it has to much weight focused in the centre, endurcance blades need weight further out, weight in the centre just causes theblade to become slightly unbalanced which is good for defense but not for endurance.

Uhh...?

Unless I'm retarded I'm pretty sure you've got this backwards. As far as I know, centered weight is better for balance. If the blade is top heavy or has all the weight focused on the edges it will become unstable and start to wobble.

I could be wrong though, I am pretty awful with physics.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 05, 2008

Weight in the center is good for balance, you're right.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 05, 2008  3:44 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  3:41 AM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote:

Uhh...?

Unless I'm retarded I'm pretty sure you've got this backwards. As far as I know, centered weight is better for balance. If the blade is top heavy or has all the weight focused on the edges it will become unstable and start to wobble.

No afraid not. Brad your wrong too.
Having weight centered is poor for balance and endurance (ie. 10h WD). Moment of inertia is the lowest of the 10 series WD, and usually results in higher spin rate. It requires the least energy to spin.

However since the MOI is lowest, it is also easiest to change direction , including wobbling (precession), and fastest to lose its spin.

So for balance, A wide WD is best choice due to it having the highest MOI, hardest to change direction.
This will apply likewise to Wheels in MFB.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 05, 2008

Hey, I said I could be wrong. lol

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  4:00 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: Well, I'm pretty sure that everyone has overlooked the fact that the beyblade pictured is made of transparent plastic. And usually anything made by takara with transparent plastic in a situation like this is a limited edition of a normal item. So I'm assuming that this beyblade will be released in it's "normal" colors along with the limited version they are giving out.

To be honest, to me the only part that looks transparent is the face; does that still count as limited transparency? I would have expected this to be more like WybernDJ, which was never released normally.

(Aug. 05, 2008  5:18 AM)Blue Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  3:44 AM)Roan Wrote: Uhh...?

No afraid not. Brad your wrong too.
Having weight centered is poor for balance and endurance (ie. 10h WD). Moment of inertia is the lowest of the 10 series WD, and usually results in higher spin rate. It requires the least energy to spin.

However since the MOI is lowest, it is also easiest to change direction , including wobbling (precession), and fastest to lose its spin.

So for balance, A wide WD is best choice due to it having the highest MOI, hardest to change direction.
This will apply likewise to Wheels in MFB.
Although a wide WD can keep its angular momentum higher, you have to also consider that the high spin rate of the 10-series WD gives it a greater initial angular velocity. I would think that the heavy WD would be able to stay upright longer, but the wide WD would take longer to completely topple (i.e. even if it tilts, it should be able to maintain its tilted position or go back up to a vertical position if hit).

This is even more noticeable if the heavy WD was used with a low-friction tip.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blue - Aug. 05, 2008

Ahh thats right too. Thanks for posting that.

Oh roan it I didn't mean it like a smack down. haha

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Aug. 05, 2008

No spamming, thank you.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 05, 2008

Oh right.
Sorry. Deleted it.

Now for a purposeful post. I asked this question yesterday but either no one caught it or no one knew the answer. I'll try one more time.

Er, has anyone ever done business with Toywiz? How soon after the blades are released do you guys expect Toywiz to have them in stock/ship them? I understand that whatever you guys say are just estimates, and aren't necessarily correct. But lets hear you anyway.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 05, 2008

i have no idea what Toywiz are thinking but i send'em an email.

I thought of doing the same, but I wondered if they would even bother to reply.
Thanks though.

i send them an email like 2-3 days ago but haven't had any anwser yet so i send them another email

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 05, 2008  2:40 PM)Lee Wrote: Oh right.
Sorry. Deleted it.

Now for a purposeful post. I asked this question yesterday but either no one caught it or no one knew the answer. I'll try one more time.

Er, has anyone ever done business with Toywiz? How soon after the blades are released do you guys expect Toywiz to have them in stock/ship them? I understand that whatever you guys say are just estimates, and aren't necessarily correct. But lets hear you anyway.

http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html
This guy says that they'll be in stock in August. Other than that, I don't think there are any specifics.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 05, 2008

http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids (Assuming everybody knows how to go to the Metal Fight Beyblade page ... Otherwise, b_newbey.html)

I noticed this chart showed two other beyblades. I am convinced they are Wolf (second red Track and Bottom) and Libra (green parts).

Does anyone have a magnifying glass ? We could know for sure what their names are.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 05, 2008

Kai-V, check your PM.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Aug. 05, 2008

Hmm, you are probably correct, Kai-V!

I don't see what else they could be. I wish we had a closer up picture of that chart though.

i can't find the pictures of Libra and Wolf. Need help, please

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - narushi - Aug. 05, 2008

Can anyone tell me what type is the stadium for the complete set? The one with pegasus, launcher, shooter, pointer, and stadium?

(Aug. 05, 2008  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids (Assuming everybody knows how to go to the Metal Fight Beyblade page ... Otherwise, b_newbey.html)

I noticed this chart showed two other beyblades. I am convinced they are Wolf (second red Track and Bottom) and Libra (green parts).

Does anyone have a magnifying glass ? We could know for sure what their names are.

Hmm, says the site is down...for maintenence?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 05, 2008

(Aug. 05, 2008  6:18 PM)narushi Wrote: Can anyone tell me what type is the stadium for the complete set? The one with pegasus, launcher, shooter, pointer, and stadium?
Attack type, I think.

Grey Wrote:Hmm, says the site is down...for maintenence?
... Come back later.

(Aug. 05, 2008  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
... Come back later.

... Right. I was pointing it out.

(Aug. 05, 2008  6:33 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
... Come back later.

... Right. I was pointing it out.
Thanks for doing so.
I can't read Japanese and was wondering what was up with that link.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 05, 2008

for anyone who is getting the new blades from a pre-order, will you be posting videos on the beywiki youtube channel.