World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 28, 2008

Marin Wrote:HMS didn't have an anime, but they still had a beyblade that hops

and splits in two

I mean how many competitively viable parts can they make?

What are you talking about?

Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Driger MS, Draciel MS. Einsten MS was loosely based off of Hopper, or whatever that carp beyblade Kenny used in the anime.

HMS was part of the G-Revolution season. It just so happened that the anime ended, but they still continued production.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 28, 2008

And did you guys forget there was still a manga going for quite some time? Wink

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 28, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:He was just a reporter. We've had images available for ages and this issue was addressed a long time ago, so ... really, there's no reason to still think they are full metal. :\

Right, but you have to understand that I only just recently found out about MFB and don't have all of the info on them, yet. Joyful_3
I just randomly checked the Wikipedia page for Beyblade one day, saw some uncited information on a "Beyblade Season 4" and "Metal Fight Beyblade" and googled it to see if it was true. I discovered that it was, in fact, true, and found Beywiki a few days later. About two days after finding Beywiki, I joined the forum.

So I've known about MFB for less than two weeks.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 28, 2008

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100071026808?page=1

that's some intense metal

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 28, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100071026808?page=1

that's some intense metal

Do we know if the face is a sticker?

From above the wheel kind of reminds me of a left spin Trygle.

Just a thought, but we havn't see a left spin launcher yet, right? Maybe they'll use different faces.

It's starting to look like the face is printed on, not a sticker.

And no, we haven't seen a left spin shooter yet.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Pich - Jul. 28, 2008

Those picks look awesome. I'm definitely getting pegasis now.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 28, 2008

Im just really glad that it looks like the face is going to be printed on. While the stickers looked nice on Beyblades at first, after a while and wear they start to loose colour and start to look just plain messy.

i'm not putting stickers on beyblades anymore, period

they all look like carp anyway

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i'm not putting stickers on beyblades anymore, period

What're you talking about? They may fall off more often than not, but they make whatever part they're being used on look more interesting.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 29, 2008

Kei Wrote:

What're you talking about? They may fall off more often than not, but they make whatever part they're being used on look more interesting.

Fall off? The stickers on mine always just ended fading and loosing colour, strange that doesn't happen now, but still, i have a hell of alot of colour-drained stickers on some of my Beyblades.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 29, 2008

TheGigsMeister Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

Fall off? The stickers on mine always just ended fading and loosing colour, strange that doesn't happen now, but still, i have a hell of alot of colour-drained stickers on some of my Beyblades.
Some of them don't stick very well after a while and start coming off.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 29, 2008

Actully, that did happen to me a few times too. Well, looks like now i have got another reason to hate them. I used to just pric-stic the edges of the stickers which were coming offXD. Though i will admit they looked really nice when you first put them on, especially with Beyblades like Dragoon ms.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2008

they look more mechanical without them

just sayin

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 29, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
Marin Wrote:HMS didn't have an anime, but they still had a beyblade that hops

and splits in two

I mean how many competitively viable parts can they make?

What are you talking about?

Evidently something I know nothing about Confused

But I still think that there will be tonnes of gimmick bottoms, I mean I don't know how many competitively viable "normal" bottoms could be made.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Pikachao - Jul. 29, 2008

I liked the 'gimmick' parts and hope they make more. It's what made beyblade interesting imo. I'll always pick the one that looks like it has the biggest twist to it like jumping base (that thing broke TOO quickly) rather than just dragoon or whatever the blade will be that everyone else buys.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Jul. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:hell i'm hoping this is the generation we see a metal sharp bearing tip

yeah it would have amazing survival but its defense would be miserable

Dranzer S

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:hell i'm hoping this is the generation we see a metal sharp bearing tip

yeah it would have amazing survival but its defense would be miserable

Dranzer S

one that doesnt suck

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 29, 2008

Pegasis' AR looks like it has desent force smash.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kiewzy - Jul. 29, 2008

Metal Fight beys looks more professional looking and who knows? It may become a new sports event in the future if Takara-Tomy allows other companies to make it. Perhaps you may see a Nike Beyblade in the future if this is their strategy.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 29, 2008

Kiewzy Wrote:Metal Fight beys looks more professional looking and who knows? It may become a new sports event in the future if Takara-Tomy allows other companies to make it. Perhaps you may see a Nike Beyblade in the future if this is their strategy.

Preposterous.

Beyblade requires too little physical action to be considered an official sport by sport-people, and Beyblade is a hobby aimed at younger kids. Beyblade will, unfortunately, never amount to anything more than a popular hobby.
...just telling it like it is.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Minion - Jul. 29, 2008

Grey Wrote:
Kiewzy Wrote:Metal Fight beys looks more professional looking and who knows? It may become a new sports event in the future if Takara-Tomy allows other companies to make it. Perhaps you may see a Nike Beyblade in the future if this is their strategy.

Preposterous.

Beyblade requires too little physical action to be considered an official sport by sport-people, and Beyblade is a hobby aimed at younger kids. Beyblade will, unfortunately, never amount to anything more than being awesome.

Fixed!

Kiewzy Wrote:Metal Fight beys looks more professional looking and who knows? It may become a new sports event in the future if Takara-Tomy allows other companies to make it.

Why would they do this?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 29, 2008

Minion Wrote:
Grey Wrote:

Preposterous.

Beyblade requires too little physical action to be considered an official sport by sport-people, and Beyblade is a hobby aimed at younger kids. Beyblade will, unfortunately, never amount to anything more than being awesome.

Fixed!

Oh, I hadn't realized my terrible mistake, thank you! XD

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 29, 2008

if beyblade becomes a big hit over usa, then they will rapidly begin making more newer versions and it can lead them to no more ideas.