World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 20, 2008

how will the starter of Leo really looks like? And can someone please send an email to Toywiz.com and tell them that the price they have for the starter of leo and cheiron is wrong. They(toywiz) put all of the starter prices the same when leo n cheiron doesn't come with a beypointer

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 20, 2008

I sent an e-mail. No response yet.

Thanks for emailing them, it made me worried alot. Anyways, how did u come up with this website anyways? I started going to this site ever since i heard about it. This might just be the only website that tells me everything i need to kno about Beyblades. Sorry for going off track. Since the next fair is coming up in the next few days, what do u think they will present for MFB?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 20, 2008

boh978 Wrote:Since the next fair is coming up in the next few days, what do u think they will present for MFB?

Nothing. I think they've shown all they have, the rest of the events are simply promotion.

how will all the starters really look like because some of the models have been changing lately? On Cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit, they have shown a picture of Leo(ne), is that reall how it is going to look like for the starters. I am really intrested about Leo but it seems like it's going to be sold out on many website just because many people like Lion more

The pictures that are out now will probably be the release model.

when the new tops come out in japan, will it come out the same day on Toywiz?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 20, 2008

Train Wrote:
Kuznetsov Wrote:The bottom left blade on this image of BB-22 could be the prototype for an 'Aquarius' of the Horoscope series:

http://www.fpara.jp/shop/ProductDetail.do?id=170000001769000

Actually on second thought it looks like Pisces...

The new one on BB-21 doesn't seem to have much likeness for me to anything other than a three-winged Wing Cross.

---

Am I the only one that isn't worried about new designs... honestly I'm sure they have put much thought ahead of time for the future designs, even if it does mean a substantial change in concept past the Horoscope part of the series.

I've been thinking Pisces too, but then I thought maybe Gemini because of how twin it looks.

It is Pisces because the wheel looks exactly like the horoscope symbol.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Jul. 20, 2008

bbgoldflame Wrote:Does anyone know what the HMS blade is beside the unusually-coloured Pegasus in eighth photo on this website? http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100070562354

(4th, 5th, 7th image)
Am I safe to say that bearing shaft is NOT supposed to be compatible?

right XD

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 20, 2008

I remember reading somewhere that balance in this generation refers not to a balance of attributes but to literal balance, as in not wobbling. Though, I couldn't find anything about it on the wiki. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Regardless, Libra looks carp awesome, and even if I have to wait a while to get it its definately going to be my first MF 'blade. And, its my birthsign to boot.

SexyMichael Wrote:Libra makes me wonder.

Maybe there will be no bit beasts in the new anime. How lame would a huge set of fighting scales look?

They could go the route of having a related mythological symbol holding the scales, or the blind justice or something like that. But, a huge set of imposed tipping scales weighing in when the tides of battle turn is pretty powerful imagery in itself.

Marin Wrote:I remember reading somewhere that balance in this generation refers not to a balance of attributes but to literal balance, as in not wobbling. Though, I couldn't find anything about it on the wiki. Can anyone confirm/deny?

This is the first I've heard of this, and I'm confident it's untrue.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Jul. 21, 2008

By memory, even though libra is represented by the scales, i think it's animal representation is a rabbit/hare, so it's bitbeast could be that. but I think that theyve completely changed the whole bit beast idea. or maybe this is just an example of one of the blades that doesn't have a bit beast, and it's just a symbol.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 21, 2008

I think I figured out what the bitbeast symbolized as. It has to do something with the zodiac. Try going on Wikipedia.com and type in ZODIAC then u might get ur answer.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 21, 2008

uh duh

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2008

"horoscope series"

well some people was talking about how could the scale be a bitbeast. Well in the "horoscope series", the "bitbeast" could be symbolized as the reaction of the beyblade. They might not have bitbeast in this series.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 21, 2008

good work! Grin

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 21, 2008

i really REALLY hope they don't

come to think of it, they shouldn't stop making bitbeast. This will change everthing. But I'm glad beyblades is coming back.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2008

but bitbeasts were stupid and had nothing to do with the actual game

i don't have a problem with smashing through carp and ridiculous movements but please at least attempt to have some basis in the actual game

NO bitbeasts

Having more bitbeasts will convince even more kids they exist and it will just give us more problems.

Having a slightly (or more than that) technical side to the anime will be the way to go. It'll be slightly educational (how to play, teaches techniques etc) to the people who watch and their curiosity might be piqued to delve into it even further. If kids will follow what they watch, such as Power Rangers, think about if it teaches how to play Beyblade instead.

It will be a change for the better if there were technical stuff instead of bitbeasts and beyblade magic.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 21, 2008

I loved the bitbeast idea but i think this time around, bitbeasts arent needed...i think that if they arent there, it will bring more people since some actually hate the idea of the unrealistcness (not a word lol) of the series and how the bitbeast give power to blades that actually suck horribly

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 21, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:It will be a change for the better if there were technical stuff instead of bitbeasts and beyblade magic.

You mean magic doesn't exist?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Underground Beyblader - Jul. 21, 2008

takara-tomy needs 2 update their website i wanna c more. o let me introduce myself im da manager of a REAL underground beyblade team called the Terminator Boyz. yea they r just dat good. i had 2 get them back 2gether after i heard beyblade was comin back. i got some cool MFB pics 4rm alot of websites including beywiki. so please come check it out at www.freewebs.com/numberonebeybladeundergroundteam

P.S. sign my guessbook and leave a comment please