World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 03, 2008

i like the new stadium as well..maybe thats a deluxe arena and the others are a bit smaller and have the tornado ridge

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Is it just me, or does the new stadium seem a bit steeper?

Either way, it's pretty cool. I like how it's shiny and more circular shaped.

Yeah, it does seem steeper. I love it.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 03, 2008

Perhaps this stadium is part of the BB-20 Beybattle Try Set.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 03, 2008

While I'm glad of the new stadium design, I want something a bit more aggressive and allows more movement. That's just me, and I'm definitely sure Takara Tomy will release more over time.

Besides, it's just the start of the new series, so I don't expect everything to come swiftly. I'm sure they're giving time for improving the series.

I really can't wait for this series to get underway. I'm hoping for gimmick-styled Beyblades. Smile

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 03, 2008

Im still stuck on the fact that leo is overpowering chiron....defense may hold up this time seeing as it is pure metal..i expected chiron to demolish leo but it seems to be the other way around

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 03, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Is it just me, or does the new stadium seem a bit steeper?

Either way, it's pretty cool. I like how it's shiny and more circular shaped.

Yeah, it does seem steeper. I love it.
Seems like sort of a "bowl" shape to me. It looks to be more difficult for Beyblades to fly out of the stadium.

Kai-V Wrote:Perhaps this stadium is part of the BB-20 Beybattle Try Set.
It is, from what I can see.

Also, completely unrelated, but I hate how the guy talking pauses and says "BEY-BLADE" every single time. It sounds so weird the way he says it lol

Seems like we have a solid new series that will attract a new generation and old ones very fast with the new upgrades..i actually even like the launchers

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2008

Bluezee Wrote:Im still stuck on the fact that leo is overpowering chiron....defense may hold up this time seeing as it is pure metal..i expected chiron to demolish leo but it seems to be the other way around

It is beating Cheiron, but it has nothing to do with Defense ability.

even so, im just amazed that it is doing anything at all...defense blades to me is a waste in most cases because not only is it so hard to master, the blades made for defense arent fully defense based at all and they are usually weak...i suppose height difference is also a factor in that match-up

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 03, 2008

Didn't Anubis excel in Defense-based customs? I think his customs are a good example of combos that fare well.

Anyway, I noticed that pausing when pronouncing the word beyblade. It was kinda awkward to hear.

So im guessing that now that this video is up, people will be more enthusiastic about the blades since we get to see them in action

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 03, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Didn't Anubis excel in Defense-based customs? I think his customs are a good example of combos that fare well.
He does. He made a REALLY good post about the best parts for them back on BBF.

you know, now that i look at it, i actually LOVE the idea of now WDs...that can reduce the use of illegal customizations, spending loads of money on blade you think have them but are remade without them, and although they help with customization, people dont have to worry about the bumps on them that may hit the arena and make the blade lose spin.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Jul. 03, 2008

Hmm...Leo just shot up on my to buy list...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Jul. 03, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:FOUND IT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-z4C-5mTqhI

YESSSS

new stadium looks sweet as hell

And you're right, Leo seems to be doing better than I expected.

hahaha the narrator's voice in this video kills me.

He sounds like Ben Stein.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Train - Jul. 03, 2008

That has to be the tip... what the heck kinda tip is that to let it get beaten so hard and yet give as good as it's getting AND out spin the opponent.. I mean with the design of that AR.. Maybe Chiron isn't as good was we all thought

i still beleive that pegasus' power will exceed them all but may have a problem outspinning opponents but with sheer force, it can take the out and make the battles intense

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Pinoy Blader - Jul. 03, 2008

That video was crazy I really like the stadiums.The defence blade seems really useful compared to the older versions.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sega - Jul. 03, 2008

Nice video, cool to see them in Action, the Blades actually look pretty big possibly inbetween Plastic and HMS blades.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - BeybladeChief - Jul. 03, 2008

I cant wait, they seem really possible, i cant wait to see the launchers up close i wounder if they will make diffrent coulored launchers heck the rip cord grip from beyblade might even work with the new rip cord

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Jul. 03, 2008

The blades look heaps better in action then the past blades to me, even though cherion(endurance) and leo(defense) were in it the battles they still looked pretty intense, and it'll look heaps cooler with an attack blade in the mix.
i really think beyblades is gonna do really well this time around, I think it'll be bigger then the plastic generation,

P.S I think the main reason leo won is that leos hight seemed noticably under that of cherion's. Cherions attack ring barely got to touch leo that high.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - red_eyes - Jul. 03, 2008

Oooo really like this video, the stadium is awesome it's look so nice shining, when he's turning around Grin

Butt hm they really look bigger then i think, and I hope the blades are coming out in europe also. And the ripcord is also longer i really like it, also the launcher is much better. And what i like is that they are adults spinning the blades and not childrens like 12 or 14 years. Normaly all videos I see like that for beyblade i've seen childrens launch them....

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - KoD PT - Jul. 03, 2008

The flat tip you see next to Pegasus at 1:09 seems huge. I think the same shows at 1:27 (in white though) next to Leo. Also, the blue one next to Leo at 1:17 looks just like Sg Flat tips (wonder if that's his actual tip).
Cheiron and Bull seem to have Semi-flat and sharp tips respectively. Ok, nvm this.
I hope we get metal change and rubber tips in the future.

Despite its size, Leo's Wheel/AR should be quite heavy. I think it could do well for high RPM compact combos.

EDIT: OK, I was looking at these charts 1 / 2 and I'm confused as to which tips belong to which blade now. Seems the Sg Flat like one is Pegasus, Sharp is Cheiron, Semi Flat is Bull and the large one is Leo's?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nic - Jul. 03, 2008

I think maybe they decided to change it.

Anyway,

1) The plastic used for it looks really glossy. I get the feeling that it's a different material as compared to older series.

2) It really looks very much like the special bitprotectors. You know, like RSMS.

3) I love the way the launchers are designed so you can hold them better.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jul. 03, 2008

WOW! I am very happy to see Leo beat up on Cheiron the way it did because, like others have said, defence may actually stand a chance this time. This excites me greatly because my bro only uses defence types and he will be able to compete on equal footing with me and my cousins. It looks like takara really knows what they are doing this time, the future looks to be very bright and promising.